• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Dear CAOTIC,

Please teach me how to run a tournament where people don't question your motives. I'm trying to do everything you did last year and more, no one ever questioned what you did but when I do it it's always "why?" or "that's stupid" or "here's something better".
What am I doing different? Am I too much of a pushover? Do I need to demand more respect?
Please help me in my time of need.

Sincerely yours,

Jei Jei~ :(
You forgot to Yell
HEEEAAALP!

Than I totally could of gone

Agents are...
GO!!

...but you ruined it...

But anyway, to keep on track and not just spam, I reckon we should do 4v4 crews if there is enough time, I have been wanting to do this for so long. I love Crew Battles.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Jei, I got you something.

It wasn't on sale or nuffink. I paid a little extra for it because you're worth it.

And here it is:

<3

Its wubs Jei, the gift of wubs. ^.^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Dear CAOTIC,

Please teach me how to run a tournament where people don't question your motives. I'm trying to do everything you did last year and more, no one ever questioned what you did but when I do it it's always "why?" or "that's stupid" or "here's something better".
What am I doing different? Am I too much of a pushover? Do I need to demand more respect?
Please help me in my time of need.

Sincerely yours,

Jei Jei~ :(
The Smash community always *****es, I don't escape it.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yee-Gods you're right!

Pools, top whatever (probs top 8) will automatically make it into the bracket while the rest have to earn their place. The next top 8 or whatever will be seeded in those pools. The top 8 can do anything they want (friendlies, watch matches, commentate...) until pools are over.

I have to agree with ledge on this one... Sorta unfair on everyone else imo. Pretty stupid rule to enforce, they should really have to earn making it into pools. Who knows they could be actually knocked out, you don't know

anyways yay for attila coming ^_^.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's not unfair at all... this is a season finale... the Ranbat points collected year-long have all been combined to this point and used meaningfully.

Any season with ladder points goes through the same process in the final tournament, i.e. MLG

earla

Smash Lord
i'll money match at this , best of 5 if anyone is interested.

on neutrals, including lylat.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
-ChuChu post-

Ohhh now I understand. I thought you were meaning that people in the power ranking would from now on get instant piority into the bracket. xD Ricky explained to me it was being based off the ranbats rankings. So it sounds fair enough to me

anyways, 3 weeks till the final stigma =3 Me and conor to win doubles <3

D0N

Smash Ace
lol well ill try to make it down for sure. I just gotta see how the whole transportation/exam thing will work out. If I do i'll take ledge and earl up on those MM's...

After I MM attila best of 5 10$. You cool with that?

And then ill play splice in a decent set cuz I didnt last time...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol well ill try to make it down for sure. I just gotta see how the whole transportation/exam thing will work out. If I do i'll take ledge and earl up on those MM's...

After I MM attila best of 5 10$. You cool with that?

And then ill play splice in a decent set cuz I didnt last time...
sounds fine to me. i actually am really looking forward to this.

i would house you but im just getting into melbourne myself on the saturday arvo, and given that ive been away for a while i take it my family will want my full attention. cant wait for our mm though :D

D0N

Smash Ace
Me either. Its like my main event right now :). Coner has me set with housing.

Siyro we should really make sure we actually get those matches this time around.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Argh, we must have put too much effort into that joke. I assumed people would have gotten it right away. =/

Also I may attend if flight prices go easy on me. (or if I just work extra hard for the money, buuuuuuut that's pretty unlikely)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Something tells me this bracket will consist of the top 8 + interstaters. What we have D0N, Meteor and Shaya showing interest at the moment? Amaterasu might make an appearance (because God love him, he always does) and who knows what else will happen :bee:

I'm such a Pokenoob I have no idea what joke was made with that elephant thing. I kind of feel I missed something hilarious though.

OH! for the people who don't already know, I proposed to Soxxie today ^_^
I can now call her my fee-un-say! ~

Note: Please don't spam congrats again pleasepleaseplease. PM me if you can't contain yourself.

Attila_

BRoomer
i think adding the top interstaters that come is a good idea. an even better incentive. btw, i dont know if this was finalised or not, but are we doing scrambled eggs? cause this would also be awesome :D

and since this post isnt spam already, congrats jei!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Imo we don't do low tier and have a larger bracket.

PS CONGRATUMALATIONS JEI!!!!!

even tho i new already nya nyaaa

D0N

Smash Ace
Amaterasu may come too? That would be :) :) :)

Spam is like 5 posts right? Congratz Jei!

Afropony

Smash Lord
It's funny how Earl just says congratz Jei without saying anything else. Whereas everyone else has been saying something just so they could say congratulations.

Congratulations Jei!

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN JEI <3<3<3

Ill spam this thread if i want to...WHO'S GONNA STOP ME

I do not fear the mod's

Attila_

BRoomer
ive been doing a little bit of asking around and it looks like quite a few interstaters will be coming to this tourney... so who's capable of housing a few of them? kinda important, cause there's like 10 of them...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ill be hosting ricky most likey, i might have others over but it could be pushing it =x. Depends on my parents decision.

But yeah I'm still in sydney so i cant ask em yet XD. I'm sure others can help out :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom