• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
theres still one more tourney this year though, dont forget.
And there will probably be ranbat finals in January next year, I asked Jei ages ago and I think that was it.
I dont know when the next set starts again though, probably the month right after?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah the 2008 ranbat finals were definately held in '09. cant remember whether it was jan or feb though. so yeah, gg.

earla

Smash Lord
attila gona bring back some japanese smash techs. some badass grab releases and the finest sushima.

earla

Smash Lord
yes attila likes to grab me. i miss u.

nah i hear that in japan they have some sweet grab release combos with chars that americans don't do, check that out

enjoy your trip bro

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
wtf is everyone talking about? November is the last tournament for this year you noobs. Cao just held 2008's final in January because he missed a few months that's all.
Any tournaments held after next month run by me and X will be the 2010 season.

Splice

Smash Hero
wtf is everyone talking about? November is the last tournament for this year you noobs. Cao just held 2008's final in January because he missed a few months that's all.
Are you going to do anything special for the final tournament?

Splice

Smash Hero
4v4 Crew battles tournament? :p pweez...

SOME form of Crew battles are a must, anyway, even if its the norm crew battles. And it shouldnt be picks either, it should be 1st place goes on one team, 2nd on the other, 3rd on the 1st team, 4th on the other and so on so it is balanced. Mebbe?

Some form of the Bowser challenge for Brawl? Sonic, Pit, Toon Link, Wolf, or Ganondorf challenge?

...Free Food...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Kirby challenge? =D

Basically it would be 2 kirbys grab releasing you to the edge of the stage and then the last one kirbyciding you, three times. Hooray!! =D

_X_

Smash Lord
MOTHER ****ERS HAVE BEEN TOLD!!

i have become sad face...
Bawwww

Well we would love to. People should come up with some ideas so we can go through them incase there's any gems in there.
gogogogogo.
If Jei and I had more time we'd have planned something a little more epic... but I suppose that's to come a little later next year ; )

Jagerbombs?
Get Smash'd.
On a Sunday, THIS IS MADDNESS!

inb4 'this is Sparta'

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If OceanX reads this, please let me know when you are working at AA and if I can get discounts! Wubs

Dekar289

Smash Hero
well the most recent tournament was rocky so of course those videos are the latest =/

ViVa

Smash Ace
The latest videos from the Stigma-B channel are from august, we've had two tournaments since then. :p

Where are the videos from the September and October stigmas? :chuckle:

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
any food requests for boss stage? (cakes, cookies, caramel slice, honey joys ect)

ask and you might receive at boss stage!!!

_X_

Smash Lord
any food requests for boss stage? (cakes, cookies, caramel slice, honey joys ect)

ask and you might receive at boss stage!!!
If you want to feed the world Atlas be my guest

But if you're still talking about Stigma B than you're think about 'Final destination' and *not* boss stage. We are *not* affiliated with CouchWarriors

EDIT: Sorry about the x2 post.

Also why is Devil SO active now when this thread is SO dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom