• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_X_

Smash Lord
I'll be satisfied if just the crews were recorded lol.

Which reminds me, Vermy post ur lineup for assault. It will be 6v6 unless we need to extend to 7v7.

JINXED will be

Jei
IceK
X
Devil
Khoa
Nay if I can get him to come...
Probs have a spot available because Nay's attendance is bleak..

I didn't post characters because they are likely to change, chance of me entering using a different character depending on who I'm cp'ing is likely...
I <3 Khoa.

Jei and I are smashing bros training today at my place

Siyro

Smash Journeyman

I didn't post characters because they are likely to change, chance of me entering using a different character depending on who I'm cp'ing is likely...
Should pick characters like the rocky crew battles. i.e. everyone has to pick thier characters before the matches start.

@Cao: If I can't attend rocky Tanman might be able to bring the TV's. But If I am attending it is questionable if we can bring them. I currently have a car at the Mechanics getting fixed up, So it's a matter of how long that takes and how much it will cost when it is done.

Still trying to solve issues with work :(

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
As for TV's to Rocky, keep that as a maybe. I should be able to fit them into my car, and if DS can't take them I might be able to drive us all down given I'll have finally reached Green P's by then. <_<

Biggest concern at the moment would be Edge's navigating skills to the place/My ability to get off work while simultaneously affording Rocky and the fuel needed to go.

_X_

Smash Lord
As for TV's to Rocky, keep that as a maybe. I should be able to fit them into my car, and if DS can't take them I might be able to drive us all down given I'll have finally reached Green P's by then. <_<

Biggest concern at the moment would be Edge's navigating skills to the place/My ability to get off work while simultaneously affording Rocky and the fuel needed to go.
I'm sure people would give you fuel money if you were driving them.

T.Vs would be great.

I would also love any footage you've got as I can edit everything on my sexy computarz

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
On mobile : unfortunately not. Thinking condog as our 6th but I chose Khoa so I will leave the 6th to you guys.

Splice

Smash Hero
Hello everyone. Did i mention I am good in crews?

Devil I love your Sig. X you made it didn't you? Your all pretty cool.
Hi.

:) *can i be in a crew*

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
You're representing Melbourne at Rocky...but only because you asked nicely.

This battle is for already formed crews but we'll be having a big crew battle at the end of this tourney on Sunday...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
No don't discuss! Condog you prick lol.

Save it for another thread like n2c or something. Don't be spamming this thread with Rocky business plox.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Kas is apparently good at Brawl lol. You shouldn't have a problem against him though, he mains Ike or something and you should do ok as long as you don't underestimate him...

On another note, November 22nd is confirmed in the Community room for our Stigma finale.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Afropony! No hard feelings in pools, right? =D Plan is we storm it 1st and 2nd, yeah?

On a Stigma related notish, it'll be the day before my B-day, so everyone has to let me win. =)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Haha, Kas.

Kas is a gay homo.

But he's really good at whatever game he plays.

It all depends on whether he tries.

Which is likely considering he needs the money. Ike is his ***** around chara, but I don't know who he mains in Brawl.

Just good luck going against Kas. Atleast you're not playing him in Melee.

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
hey guys,
sorry for the slack production of information,
but my meet tomorrow is still happening!

1PM till whenever people wanna leave.
i live in belgrave so i understand its quite a journey for some people,
but anyone who makes the journey is welcome to stay the night if they cbf making 2 trips in one day.

if you're down, PM me for my address or add me on msn.
i_kill_kenny_in_china@hotmail.com

hope to see you tomorrow!

earla

Smash Lord
im interested in entering low tier. wil it really start at 10? or can we rock up at like 11 and still make it.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
The Convent just contacted me with the most effed up news guys. I am honestly considering searching for a different venue location for future tournaments due to their consistant failure to satisfy.

Honest to God they just called me saying they have had a large demand for tables elsewhere and that we will have to supply our own...wtf is that??

Given they did say they will send me an email with contact info for some place we can hire tables but still...just not good enough imo. It will cost me but I will see what I can organize with this table hire company. Stay posted I guess...

Oh and Earl sorry dude if this all goes through I will be sticking to the schedule as close as possible. 10am it is, it's just a small bonus tourney for those who arrive early anyway.

swordsaint

Smash Master
The Convent just contacted me with the most effed up news guys. I am honestly considering searching for a different venue location for future tournaments due to their consistant failure to satisfy.

Honest to God they just called me saying they have had a large demand for tables elsewhere and that we will have to supply our own...wtf is that??

Given they did say they will send me an email with contact info for some place we can hire tables but still...just not good enough imo. It will cost me but I will see what I can organize with this table hire company. Stay posted I guess...

Oh and Earl sorry dude if this all goes through I will be sticking to the schedule as close as possible. 10am it is, it's just a small bonus tourney for those who arrive early anyway.
Everyone should just sit down and cross their legs imo.

Or another option is using the stage (if it's that room you've got this time).

Does the Convent hire include the actual use of tables? 'Cos if it does, I'm PREEEEEEEETTY sure they can't take them away, right?

Toby.

Smash Master
Play pools with the TVs on the ground. Whoever doesn't get through pools has to get down on all fours and support the televisions with their bodies.

Not only will this simulate the table environment, but it will promote stamina and give people that extra incentive to do well :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Play pools with the TVs on the ground. Whoever doesn't get through pools has to get down on all fours and support the televisions with their bodies.

Not only will this simulate the table environment, but it will promote stamina and give people that extra incentive to do well :)
come to rocky so we can make love

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't hire tables, I would make people bring pillows to sit on. Sounds like a lot of money to hire tables, I don't know why, check the prices and tell us.

Also, Tanman lent me his anime collection and as I was looking through it I found a Madman trailer disc, so I put it in. It was from 2005 and I realised I had already seen it before but I thought why not watch it anyway. On around the second trailer I was watching, I thought to myself "Heh... that looks like Arcuied... wait... It IS Arcuied!" I was drooling for a very VERY long time. People probably already know about this but I had only found out about Melty blood this year and this anime came out in 2005. My question is Why did nobody ever tell me about this!
Anyone who wants to know it's called Tsukihime

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Faaarrkk that lol. $250 for 10 tables ahahahahaha. I wonder if they suck ur balls during delivery aswell.

So all in favour of sacrificing a few chairs to act as tables say Ai?
I'm terribly sorry for all of this, i guess no one can really be prepared for having 20 tables taken from them 2 days before they are needed...

Get ***** Melbourne.

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
demand cheaper hire from the convent jei,

thats ****ing bull****

E: also, nobody really showed interest in my meet (except 2 people)
so i didnt really go ahead with it,
anybody is still welcome to come round today anyway.

E2: now it seems people ARE coming, so yeah, just rock up whenever, PM me for my address.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
me and tak confirmed

tibs and bryan confirmed or i cut of their bits

COME COME COME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom