• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
so whenever im not there crazy stuff happens? like splice taking a set off tibs...?

and 22 people... obviously because my fans had no reason to attend...

:)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
so whenever im not there crazy stuff happens? like splice taking a set off tibs...?

and 22 people... obviously because my fans had no reason to attend...

:)
There's an Attila fan club? Can I join?

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts! (Sorry if I forget anyone)

Vermy: Very happy to be in ASSAULT man, thank you :). Sorry I failed in teams and did that stupid suicide against X in the crew battle >_<

Tan: GGs man, nice Sonic and Zelda :)

Nicks: We played in the first rounds of singles and low tier (I think lol) GGs, ****ing Metaknight xD

Khoa: *Match starts* Sooo, how do I play mario? LOL

iceK: GGs man, lol @ you raging at cape gimps =p

Devil: Man your wolf makes it really hard for mario to get to you with your lasers >_< GGs in singles and in the crew battle (I got my revenge >=D)

Jei: Awesome tourney man (Like no one came though xD) great job.

X: GG in the crew battle (lol I failed xD). My table just couldn't handle your epicness and just collapsed <3. Casuals? What are they? I'll try come to them though :) (lol you gave me two shoutouts <3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By far, this has been the best stigma evar for me

Can't wait to cape-**** everyone at rocky ;)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
If I win Rocky, I shall run shirtless to Flinders Street. Which may or may not be a mistake, given I have no idea where Flinders is relative to Rocky, and I have the running style of an epileptic moose caught in a bear trap.
is this worth $300 guys?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If I win Rocky, I shall run shirtless to Flinders Street. Which may or may not be a mistake, given I have no idea where Flinders is relative to Rocky, and I have the running style of an epileptic moose caught in a bear trap.
It's a 100 metre dash! This is something everyone should be doing

S.D

Smash Master
Everyone should do this.

Or maybe all dodgeball losers :)

Or maybe all people with a funny running style who lack a sense of direction.

Or maybe it should be a race used as a tiebreaker

Splice

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS~:

Khoa: We make a really good team, it's just there was fail. We could've beaten every one we versed there was just a few... stupid mistakes (Norfair lava KO x2? WTF) You didn't say bye... you never say bye :(

X: So loud, many time whilst i was playing a match where I just had to stop to look wtf you were yelling about this time lol! Good job in crews, bad luck Vs Jei that was the funniest thing haha! And yeah, Money is confusing right?

Pony: I miss Pit. Thanks for the hospitality ^_^

Tanman: Thanks for the DVD's man, I know it's a big ask but if you could get just one match where i lost to Tibs uploaded before Rocky... would be great. But your awesome anyway, much <3

Jei: Your MK is different to Earls. I started playing your MK like Earls but you were aggresive and it was just making the match tedious, so i brought out the **** :) You enjoyed it though, right?
Thanks for another great tourney, i really enjoyed this one, EVERY match was close. Funnest bracket I've ever had omahgawd. Also all the extra events were fun too :)

Condog: Kirby avoids death! rawr! I have to like camp until you get tired to win :( Good job on placing at Stigma-B finally and not just an ordinary 9th either :) Expecting more great things (like when your DK becomes pro holy ****)

Vermy: Woo $2! That lock was gay but it made the match more interesting. Looks like you still need to practice the MU :) Thanks for bringing mad tunes, thanks for being awesome and the crew battle was fun to watch. Also the Second Crew battle idea sounds awesome, coming just in time as i learn how to use other chars that aren't GaW and discover which buttons do what :p I want to do it sometime.

Nicks: You played really well in doubles I think you alone outplayed me and Khoa in doubles, you do the right things, like staying alive until everyone else has lost a stock at least. Friendlies were fun, bad luck about Khoa beating you, you missed a few good oppurtunites in that match though you should've grabbed more. Too scared of the grenades is what cost you the match. That said, I'm proud of Khoa.

Timic: You beat Khoa :O Good Job man, sounds like your getting good. 9th, w00t.

Alfa: Haha you had to use Wario to win :p Too bad X was 2gud in crews :/ Good to see you there, sorry walking into you on several occasions XD

Dean: Glad to see you attend again man, tournies are the best practice which is why everyone is improving so much, but your still keeping up. A bit unlucky getting a bracket where Ganondorf was futile. At least you got to use him in Low tier. GG's, they helped me play patiently which i needed against Earl.

Earl: Oh god. Those matches. I mean. Wow. That was the most fun I've ever had playing this game. So much fun. Such a thinking game. Waiting. Waiting. Baiting. Bairing. :p so much fun. I never know whose going to win when we play, It's really like a toss of the coin :p GG's

Tibs: Same for you! Such close awesome amazing matches!! Sorry about the Dtilt lock but i have to say i enjoyed it xP I deserved to lose for doing it though haha. And for some reason you just **** at Melee like a beast. Good job in doubles too even without Attila you pull in the wins. Gratz on another 1st :)

Toshiba: I'm higher than you on the Ranbats finally! Bwahaha Victory!! I have acheivedd all i need to. You and your bro were a surprise in doubles, very nice.

Haydino: Thanks for covering at last tourney man, i let GaW down, 9th wtf? I hope your pleased with my 2nd this time, since you couldn't come I had to make double the effort for our little Monochrome buddy.

Cake: Ripping it up! Honestly beating Alfas Bowser is really good IMO coz he's all good and stuff. Can't wait to start teaching you again come on MSN more so we can organise Wifi again :) Afropony is proud at your Fsmash use, Im pretty sure.

Devil: That was a good friendly we had lol. Do you always roll away from the edge/right? Just saying. Don't do that :p

Viva: This is what you get when you stick to your main ^_^ Nice placings you got there my friend (points to low tier)

So yeah nice tourney, pity about the low turnout but w/e. Feel like I'm in top shape for Rocky :)
~

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
lol guys remind me to actually stay for a whole Stigma next month :) I haven't experienced the "Pack-up and gtfo***" at 10pm in aaggges. Anyway good games for teams for this month. It was really fun. Turn out was small but it was no problem really, everyone got their guaranteed friendlies im guessing :) See you all this weekend or n2c before.

Oh and thanks tibor for teaming up with me, you're such a good team player and beastly in 2v1 when all hope is lost, you come back and dominate. =D As i said, now i understand why u h8 metaknights haha, <3 earl and nicks. good games in finals.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
@Timic: Yes I remember now that you played Yoshi in Low Tier. Props my brother.
And the Crew Battle thing was just a typo lol. Toshi did have 1 stock left it actually says that right here in the book. Sorry..

@Splice: Yes you are the only Game & Watch that I enjoy losing to because you play so well and it's always fun. These days I don't feel like I'm being beaten by your character anymore but by you and your skillz instead. Good stuff.

@X: Ahaha you gave Viva two shoutouts. Funny stuff. Maybe the 2nd one wasn't supposed to go to Viva? Because he's already pro he doesn't have anything else to prove.

Rocky time. Next STIGMA is ages away (November 22nd) so let's all focus on Rocky and get practicing.

Cake_

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys for a super Sunday :]
Tiff had a heap of fun too and will be back to destroy you all next time with a mended hand, so watch out ;P
Afropony, thanks for the advice. Rocky, I will fsmash my way to victory.
Splice, I don’t think I beat Alfas Bowser, I think it was his Wario?? not quite sure, my awful memory +(
Atlas, very angry, no pancakes D:<

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts.

Timic: Nevermind, I'm silly and dair off edge so you'll win sometime =P Oh, and you forgot Luigi from teams =P
Toshiba: You DESERVED to get taken out by the ship =P Melty is fun, but no fair! No keyboard!
Viva: Grr, can't do much against your Mario, except those few dittos, lol. Gratz on assisting in taking me out of Low Tier and Singles >_>
Dean: Ganondorf surprised and scared me. Glad I didn't vs. you in singles, heard you were great.
Jei: Much better spacing on Jigs this time around. Hooray! I was finally in the winning crew! Sorry for stealing the bag ^^;
Edge: We ruled in doubles. Should team more often for sure. Wuigi and Sheik for the win.
Earl/Nicks: Ha, we won a round this time =P Stupid Double MK >_<
Atlas: Too bad you left early, had fun in doubles.
X: Didn't see that portable harddrive =/
Khoa: Kicking us out of teams wasn't cool. You're my partner! Shoulda thrown the game =P
Splice: Enjoy the Dvd, Hate Norfair, lol.
Afropony: MK is so wrong. Really don't want to vs. you in Pools at Rocky now >_<
Condog: DK is the bomb. Super Armour wins. Etc. Grats on beating Edge. Twice.
IceK: Real men can get me off the platform for the chaingrab =P
Tibs: Lucario, lol. Manly dittos were fun. Grats on dominating both teams and singles.
Vermy: Sorry! I totally thought I wrote something about broken Cello/Sheild/Gun/Chick. I was proud of you in crews, PT in random was ****. Besides, no shoutout since you were one of the ONLY people who didn't wish me happy B-day =/

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Shoutouts:
Edge: fun set in low tiers, could've gone either way. Your Ike has a great grab game.
Jei: sorry about the wtf spike in low tiers, your Yoshi has great combos. Great job on the tourney, tons of fun and I didn't even stay to watch crews >.>
Earl: your Meta Knight is great, and Link ain't half bad. Grats on third in singles.
Tanman: I wasn't expecting Falcon, and I wasn't expecting to lose to one (even if I was using Ganon hehe). Good job though.
Condog: great Kirby, it's so hard to break your defences.
X: I thought I had you when you got to 170%, you were too clutch in the end. I wasn't really planning to go to Rocky (I didn't sign up) but I guess I shouldn't miss this opportunity :D
Afro: we only played a few friendlies but you were a lot better than I was expecting for some reason. Hope to see you 'round.
Splice: glad I could meet you again, friendlies were fun and you're really good.
IceK: you came late and got stuck with teaming with me... I still had fun even if our amazing Ganon/Falcon team couldn't pull through for that one win.

Really fun day, I should be able to attend more of these from now on as well (this is Dean's account btw).

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Yay third for doubles. Toshi was on fire, I was just there to make up the numbers...

Good tourney, rocky next wooo

tibs7

Smash Champion
shoutouts

bryan: teams were pretty fun. you need to survive for longer though :p. nah you did really well was very impressed as was everyone else =). im glad you understand the whole mk thing now =)haha

earl: bl dude, killed splice in that 1st game in winners but just couldnt find a reliable way to punish the bair. and yeah didnt get to play again another fail =(. but yeah im sure you will bounce back with answers as wo how to punish it. gratz on 3rd

splice barrow: you're a freak at smash. i thought you would lose to earl after that first game but you found your rhythm and it was pretty crazy and good to watch. and in the matches against myself, i was kinda frightened to say the least, just beasting me straight after i took a stock was very even. i should camp more =). yeah dw bout dilt lock it was my stupidity that allowed it, my fault completely!! =(.

nicks: we had a few matches and they were pretty fun, yeah stupid brinstar, hella good stage for mk against anyone really. your wario was quite good to: very patient and gay...and in teams i was lucky you guys had it both matches gg's

afro: i hate you, get lost.

verms: beasting with PT what up! good to see you've improved once again, one step closer to toby ey ;) haha.

alfa: first time ive ever played you! (i think) well done in the matches against me, good to see a bowser out there and im sure you will keep improving. gg's

c-do(n)g: thanks for the lift :D was greatly appreciated. and this DK guy seems pretty good. its good to see it to. we need a DK so we dont get ***** by D0N so hard =) well done

tanman: yeah stick to lucario, once again i dont know why i got hit by like 9 auraspheres, well i might just be that bad at the game =(

egdeG: played well in everything! good to have you on my team in random crews which was pretty epic :D

everyone i missed: sorry, say something to me next time so i remember you =)
seeyall at rocky!
PEACE

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
@Splice: at the end of the day when im tired, yes i do...excessively lol
normaly its no lag fairs from the edge against gnw

And Dekar you can do whatever you want...Because its YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!
lets got boozing soon?

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Splice, I don’t think I beat Alfas Bowser, I think it was his Wario?? not quite sure, my awful memory +(
Yeah, you beat my Wario first match, then I took your Pit to BF with Bowser and won, and then, you CP'd my Wario somewhere and lost.

Also, what's with 9th, I won, like, one match, did I get a bye or something?

Shoutouts:

Cake: You've got a good Pit, you just need more Fsmash and Bair in your game, sweetspot Bair with Pit is a good kill move.

Tibs: I had no hope of winning that match, you're a beast. Every time I've come to Stigma I've been thinking "Oh god I hope I don't get Tibs or Attila this time." You scare the crap out of me.

Condog: Your Kirby *****. I have no idea how to beat Kirby, Bair is just always there, and Fsmash's range is broken, you need some sort of sword-thing to beat your Kirby.

X: I got ***** by you in crews, you took like 6% on my first stock. I need more Fox practice. Lots more Fox practice.

Khoa: Awesome friendlies, you use like everyone. Maybe you should cut down a bit on characters, if you have MK/Snake do you really need characters like Tink too?

Splice: Thanks for the few friendlies, first time I'd played in almost 2 weeks and I really needed some sort of warm up. I lol'd with you having to play Tibs for 3 sets this tourny.

Timic: !!!CODE OF THE WARIO!!! *RAGES* ... Anywayyyyyy, you've got a pretty good Wario, good job on the 9th place. In Wario related business, have you considered helping out with this thread?

Jei: Random crews? You said there wasn't going to be another crew battle. Hmph.

Tanman: Lucario? If you really are going to use him, here's a bit of advice, don't use Force Palm, if you don't use the grab part of it, you get a slow, weak, laggy attack that has a hitbox that exist for only 1 frame. Also, to get an idea of move strength, use this thread?.

Jinxed/ASSAULT: Crews were the most fun I had all day. It was pretty weird how it all came down to me and X though. I was thinking of going Pikachu, but I have no Pika experience, and didn't want to be an a**hole to X. I'm annoyed I didn't get to play Devil's Wolf though, Wario's chaingrab is so lol, 60 - ~200, then Fthrow for the kill :chuckle:

ASSAULT: Seems odd that in the crew battle, 3/5 of us didn't use low tier...

Vermy's Random Idea for top (of low?) tier.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
ASSAULT: Seems odd that in the crew battle, 3/5 of us didn't use low tier...
I blame Vermy 'cause he put me in first. Otherwise I wouldn't have went Snake and Tanman wouldn't have went DK. Condog's Kirby is so freaking annoying...
Never put me in first again Vermy, I kid you not, my characters are better in crews when counterpicking.

Since I suck at shout outs. Here's a general everyone was awesome! Oh and people stole my shapes... I barely got any... put my box down for a few minutes and then... gone. I should really start bringing more food or even try one of those pizza... I'm making myself hungry...

I wanted to play melee against Tibs, but then crews started, I'll have to challange him another day.
Oh, Jei, not that it matters much, since I came last, but I also used Link and Falcon in low tier 'cause it seemed like a fun Idea. Also half my name is white... ^.^

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Posting from my phone in leishas lounge room, while watching transformers lol

@alfa: is that combo really legit? Friendlies next time for sure

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Tibs: Grats on 1st. Argh your Diddy... It's too good lol. Awesome mindgames and so difficult to read, which makes my head hurt =/ It's a pity that we couldn't get 1v1 Melee friendlies in.
Splice: Ahh so mean. Overtook me in Ranbats T_T
though you totally deserve it =D
Earl: Your Metaknight is sooo good. Sorry for that last match though. I'll make it up with epic matches at Rocky =)
Afro: This is probably the first
(and last)
time that I have defeated you in a set. Your Metaknight is very solid and predicted and punished my dash attacks well. What happened to Pit? Saving it for Rocky?
Jei: If it wasn't for you, the commentary in the doubles finals would mostly consist of "Wow nice" and "Good DI". Great work on the tourney too. It may have been the lowest turnout, but it was definitely one of the best.
X: Can't wait to hear your commentary. Best in Melbourne perhaps?
Viva: Grats on 1st in low tiers. Your Mario is a combo beast and that cape is serious business. We gotta get some friendlies.
Timic: Ahh, I couldn't get many 1v1 melee friendlies with you. I was too absorbed in Melty lol. We will have some at Rocky, yeah?
Vermy: Shame we couldn't get a few Melty matches. I was looking forward to playing you. Great job on supplying awesomeness to the tourney.
Tanman: Hehe, shield/cello/gun girl is sooo crazy. But I reckon ricocheting bullets are better =P Good Melty matches, and lets get some awesome matches at Rocky.
Khoa: Those were some lolgames. PT dittos are sooo fun (much better than Jigg dittos *shudders*). Great games.
IceK (Toshi): Mindgamed me, stealing my tag >.> Makes me wanna steal your tag.
EdgeG: You know you wanna play Melty. Haha, fun Melee matches and funny Brawl matches too =D
Dean: Wow, that's some crazy stuff right there. I never actually played you but from what I saw, you owned with Marth. You definitely know your stuff.
Nicks: Thanks for giving me the heads up on fart during Me vs Earl (even though it might not be your intention). I probably would have just forgotten about it until I start flashing. Good stuff with the doubles. Totally ripped through our team.

3 days to Rocky. Get hyped.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
whats the chances that teams matches from my last stigma will be uploaded? i genuinely enjoyed them... dw about singles but...

tibs7

Smash Champion
omg attila is online wth...yeah tanman will give it to me at rocky all of em from sept. (including singles =P) and oct.
so yeah tanman i was planning on bringing like 4 USB's to get all this stuff off you @ rocky btw =)

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
wish i could have stayed for longer...not to worry without me the whole scene falls apart hahahahahaha

tourneys need their whipping boy :p

earla

Smash Lord
the stage list for rocky is real legit.

perhaps we cud use this for stigma's?

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Battleship Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Jungle Japes

= no distant planet, green greens.
+ actual stage striking system

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh i didn't seee that, not till a while then haha.

I guess lots of n2c to pass the time and to get some practise in XD

I would have a meet, but i live too far away from everyone =( (besides conor earl n jack)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
the stage list for rocky is real legit.

perhaps we cud use this for stigma's?

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Battleship Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Jungle Japes

= no distant planet, green greens.
+ actual stage striking system
All in favour? Rocky was too good dammit. The rules worked nicely and Lylat Cruise didn't really bother anyone as a neutral did it?

No Norfair or Luigi's Mansion would be a hell of a change though....
Anyway as already mentioned the next STIGMA is a month and a half away which gives X and I plenty of time to organize something epic for the final tourney of '09.

Expect details to be posted by the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom