• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Phil, I heard you got in a fight at Otakon. what happened?

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lol I got angry cause of being tired and doing bad so what else is new :8!

Also anyone else in md/va need a ride to ktar? Idrc about gas just maybe some tolls, got some room. Need more md/va reping

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm just talking about how people are trying to change things like crowd language(I'll say gay and **** all I want) and the stock/time amounts and don't go to ANYTHING offline, just stupid stuff. Lucky tho none of the TOs who matter or have common sense would do that silly shiz. Cept in RI, anything goes there, as it should be,

:017:
I think 2 stock, Bo3 set would be gdlk.

progress

2 stock 5 minute timer would be so legit. Your attention span wouldn't die off at how boring the game is

OR! You can make it not boring by changing the damage ratio to 1.1

OR! You can ban MetaKnight and make it less boring, but it will still be about half as boring

OR! You can play with MetaKnight banned and add reflect status to get rid of the projectile camping

OR! You can ban the out gay the **** out of your opponent gimmick stages, aka counter pick stages, and play with neutral stages only

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Lol I got angry cause of being tired and doing bad so what else is new :8!

Also anyone else in md/va need a ride to ktar? Idrc about gas just maybe some tolls, got some room. Need more md/va reping

Would you mind giving me a ride? I'll help with gas money.

Is anyone that is going still need a teammate, because I still need a teammate. I'll team with anyone, I don't care. This will be my first tournament, so yeah. :D

RichBrown

Smash Master
Ahhh I wish I could come, just too much family shizz goin on

I'll try to make it to a smashfest next week before I leave, the fact that I only saw you guys once is lame :/

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Would you mind giving me a ride? I'll help with gas money.

Is anyone that is going still need a teammate, because I still need a teammate. I'll team with anyone, I don't care. This will be my first tournament, so yeah. :D
Yup probably and not pressed over gas but the tolls that would be koolz :8... I'm trying to leave early friday to practice during the day and actually get some sleep day before.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Yup probably and not pressed over gas but the tolls that would be koolz :8... I'm trying to leave early friday to practice during the day and actually get some sleep day before.

Ok thanks. Yeah, I can help with the tolls no problem haha. Do you want me to give you my cell number so I can give you my address and stuff like that?

Deez.

Smash Lord
june, me, lie, others will be playing elsewhere... just saying
Lol. Any tournaments in Md/Va anytime soon? Need teammate I can team with consistently...
My suggestions would start with people being on the Power Rankings.. even tho that's not saying much.

Might start hosting Smash Fest soon at my place.. It's a small size basement that gets really Hot. lol but if you don't mind the heat.. Hit Lie up and he'll hit me up.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
August 27th... Otherwise ktar on the 13th but that's in nj :8. Coney's tournies also. But don't think he is hosting one this month?

Top Bottom