• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

RichBrown

Smash Master
Nice seeing you guys/meeting new people, hospitality was much appreciated, huge shoutouts to Bloodynite for the ride and for maining Ganon, hopefully I'll be around for some more smashfests n stuff =)

:phone:

Steam

Smash Hero
Yeah thanks for the venue and all zak. Was great fun playing with all you guys. Ggs everyone I got to play. People I didn't play should move to Colorado.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Just rocked a 38 year old woman last night. I may never want to go back to younger women after that if I don't have to...it was ****ing fantastic! I walked out of the bathroom half naked only to see her 19 year old daughter and she was like "who the **** are you?". I turned around and walked right back into my cougar's bedroom laughing my *** off. LMAO

/TMI

finally some one understands older women are the bess i had more then 6 cougars in the past 4 years and there my old high school teachers and college prof. lol i dont like younger girls any more they dont know wat to do its like teaching them how to while your suppose to be ****ing kudos and brownie points bro.

10 bucks says Exdia isn't telling the truth

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Exdia dates a girl like 3 years younger then him, and by date I mean holds her in the basement against her will.

:017:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Omni is a Jack of All Trades it seems. He's really good at a lot of games but since he doesn't just settle down with one game he isn't AMAZING at any games. PIck a game Omni, you could be a top player

my 2 cents

Coney

Smash Master
i was more teasing, i'm not sure if you know the importance of farming yet, i didn't learn myself until like 24 or 25 rofl

akali's good at it though, just kick to center minion>spin>blade toward one of them

only a few chars suck at farming...alistar and poppy are prooobably the two worst, or at least the two that come to mind

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni is a Jack of All Trades it seems. He's really good at a lot of games but since he doesn't just settle down with one game he isn't AMAZING at any games. PIck a game Omni, you could be a top player

my 2 cents
I want it to be Brawl because I love this community the most. But I get really bored with this game sometimes. And SF4 has such an amazing online mode.

LoL hands down is the most fun game out of the entire batch. Almost as close as Melee fun.

Coney

Smash Master
ROFL he's hooked

this happens to everyone

levels 1-15 "okay this is kinda fun? don't see the big deal..."

levels 16-29 "HOLY **** this is cool! so many characters and playstyles and tactics, this is amazing! and playing with people i know makes it even better!"

level 30 "****ING FEEDER ANNIE WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU REPREHENSIBLE ****** HOW ARE YOU 0-6 WITH THE BEST MAGE IN THE GAME"

this game makes me a worse person, BUT A BETTER RUMBLE

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
ROFL he's hooked

this happens to everyone

levels 1-15 "okay this is kinda fun? don't see the big deal..."

levels 16-29 "HOLY **** this is cool! so many characters and playstyles and tactics, this is amazing! and playing with people i know makes it even better!"

level 30 "****ING FEEDER ANNIE WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU REPREHENSIBLE ****** HOW ARE YOU 0-6 WITH THE BEST MAGE IN THE GAME"

this game makes me a worse person, BUT A BETTER RUMBLE
Except when you play DoTa/HoN, you're already at level 30 and miserable.

And yet I still find those games more fun than LoL. Why don't any of you pick up HoN?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
it was 10 bucks a week ago i think i hope it still is i played HoN back in beta and i still have free games left i think only 8 now but its changed quite a bit but i still know what to get most of the time now lol

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Omg... I died at this. Wish I didn't have to restore my phone lmfao. I lost this pic.

You forget... Exdia has the best luigi of md/va... Don't you remember the hype matches we had at coney's last tourny?

And a tourny on the week of otakon hmmmmm???? Maybe???

Omg gimr wtf are those posts... Dude I'm dying reading the crap ppl are talking about.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
David, I can't go if you have it Wednesday cause I work, but I can go if you host a smashfest tomorrow (And I'll bring Wii+Tv as usual).

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Yes tomorrow after 4!!! I can bring a tv if you want(the big one) and also wii. I want mk/pika/oli practice. Also some peach infinite practice

Top Bottom