• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Coney

Smash Master
Except when you play DoTa/HoN, you're already at level 30 and miserable.

And yet I still find those games more fun than LoL. Why don't any of you pick up HoN?
mostly because i don't really care to pick up an entirely new game that is basically the same, especially one that is reportedly more difficult and labor-intensive. also TK got me playing league, and then i got a ton of my friends playing league, so now it's just what we can all play on together

HoN just had the Miss Fortune of reaching my consciousness before league did

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
not a true smasher that wants to get better if hed rather go to the movies :awesome:
I said after smashfest lol. Set smash as first priority!

Neo, think anytime between Tuesday 4pm-Thursday anytime we could brawl? I want some serious practice. I will put all out effort to fixing any mistakes! And if that means switching then I already have some characters in line to learn :$
:phone:

RichBrown

Smash Master
I have absolutely no clue what my family is doing tomorrow

We spent the entire day cleaning my Gmas old house, and we are doing the same thing today. It's a pretty long project, so I don't know if they'll want to work in the house wednesday as well.

How close are you to Montgomery Village? I live near Bloodynite, he's pretty much the only person who can provide me transportation.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I have absolutely no clue what my family is doing tomorrow

We spent the entire day cleaning my Gmas old house, and we are doing the same thing today. It's a pretty long project, so I don't know if they'll want to work in the house wednesday as well.

How close are you to Montgomery Village? I live near Bloodynite, he's pretty much the only person who can provide me transportation.

You're an hour away. sdgsdgiho

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The Shield DI isn't what makes it new. It's the fact that it gets rid of MKs invincibility frames. He can usually do two up-airs in a row and still be invincible when the second one hits

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
there are actually ways not to fast fall it. I'm gonna make a new vid this week probably titles MM 13.5 explaining all the things the smash lab told me today

RichBrown

Smash Master
Are there any carpools going up to Vinnies tourney this weekend?

Or is there anything local happening? (Prefer to go to vinnies)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Rich: Otakaon is happening this weekend, you should come. I don't watch much anime, and I've never been to a convention, but from what I've been told, it's a blast

Coney

Smash Master
so do any of you guys use backloggery?

http://www.backloggery.com

i love it, it's basically a place where you can put all of the games that you own, either to show off your e-**** or to motivate you to actually play them. i do it for the latter, because i have a metric crapload of games i haven't even played yet, let alone beaten.

i haven't used the site in a really really long time, but recently got back into it in so that hopefully it'll get me motivated to play something that isn't stupid league of stupid legends whenever i find some spare time. i still have a lot of **** to update though, which kinda sucks, cause it's been about a year since i've updated that thing, and i have a ton of new stuff...

RichBrown

Smash Master
I watch 0 anime, I've honestly never been a fan of things like that. I've been told it's hype, but honestly I was bored at Anime Matsure (whobo) other than the tournament lol

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea this is only one of the biggest conventions for anime and nerds alike lol

last year it was 30,000 ? maybe it will be more this year haha

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Now you know why I prefer posting on this site, AiB's great, AiB's community is awful :stupidfox:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm just talking about how people are trying to change things like crowd language(I'll say gay and **** all I want) and the stock/time amounts and don't go to ANYTHING offline, just stupid stuff. Lucky tho none of the TOs who matter or have common sense would do that silly shiz. Cept in RI, anything goes there, as it should be,

:017:

Top Bottom