• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

falco03

Smash Lord
rich brown coney pink noid chu lol are you trying to play today

today its gonna be

me aka lie
junebug
logic
seibrick
ssr
deez
sin
gimir
apostle
havnt talked to omni yet

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Someone should get Omni to come this weekend. Haven't seen him in forever....if I've ever seen him 0_o I know what he looks like though.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Usually by the time he finds out he's available, no one has a seat in their carpool for him. That, or he's unavailable.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol all those people aren't gonna fit... and I never agreed to letting all those people in my house.. The regulars are fine to come except Ssr. and he knows why. The regulars are...

Lie.
Logic
June
Apostle
Gims

If anyone else would want to come talk to lie and have him contact me. If he doesn't contact me don't show up at my house. Or I will tell you to leave.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Didn't realize Lie invited people to your place lol.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Lie2gud. David, is there a smashfest at your house tomorrrow?

:phone:
Unfortunately, no. I've got a date with June's mom tomorrow.

Lol lie knows he's suppose to contact me ahead of time.. those people who come I wouldn't mind. just need lie to talk to me.
Just who is showing up exactly? And would it be alright if PF, myself and a friend come? That's 3 people.

If that's too many, I'd understand.

Deez, update on who's showing up plz. :)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Well Like I said not exactly sure whos showing up right now.. But people who always come are...

Myself
Lie
Logic
Sin
Apostle
June if there is enough people
Omni when he isn't with his Gf.
Gims if not working.

Those are the people I know of.. SSR comes as well. but he is very annoying and it has to be majority for him to be able to come. #Jussayin

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
K. Well I have to drive down south for an hour tomorrow to meet June's parents already.

I think I'm going to pass on this one. Have fun!

falco03

Smash Lord
i told your bro SIN yesterday FOOL AND HE SAID COOL I FORGOT THERE WAS TWO OF YOU GUYS
noid said hell pass NEEDS TO SEE JUNES MOM
seagull no ....needs to relax
omni havnt talked to him
june haas no ride
omni havnt talked to him
rich havnt talked to him

trying to bring the community together smirk

SO THATS LEAVES logic me seibrick renan twins vg

Deez.

Smash Lord
Confirmation List:
Lie
Logic
Me
VG (Gims & Apostle) Wont arrive until 8 PM.
Sebrik
SSR

Not sure when everyone else is arriving but Id appreciate if lie actually talked back and stop leaving his computer. -__-

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
no power, no cell phone. winning

posting from my sis' apple stealing neighbors internet. anyone can provide ridery thats semi close to me? hit me up here/facebook

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I heard you broke some furniture. I could say "lol," but as a person who hosts smashfests I probably wouldn't invite you back either unless you paid up.

Just my 2 cents.

Deez didn't want him there before the furniture broke and to be fair; it was an accident, everyone was sitting on the coffee table, SSR just happened to sit a little too far back and broke the glass. Let's let Deez and SSR work this out. It's really none of our business, I don't even know why it was brought up on this thread in the first place

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Deez didn't want him there before the furniture broke and to be fair; it was an accident, everyone was sitting on the coffee table, SSR just happened to sit a little too far back and broke the glass. Let's let Deez and SSR work this out. It's really none of our business, I don't even know why it was brought up on this thread in the first place
I see. My apologies.

Top Bottom