• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I heard you broke some furniture. I could say "lol," but as a person who hosts smashfests I probably wouldn't invite you back either unless you paid up.

Just my 2 cents.

:phone:
LOLOLOL, DAT ARSE
Deez didn't want him there before the furniture broke and to be fair; it was an accident, everyone was sitting on the coffee table, SSR just happened to sit a little too far back and broke the glass. Let's let Deez and SSR work this out. It's really none of our business, I don't even know why it was brought up on this thread in the first place
Shut up honkey.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Me not wanting him to be there in the first place has nothing to do with him breaking my furniture. Everyone who plays there knows not to sit directly on the glass.. -___-. He can't come back until he pays for the broken glass.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Eh... If everyone was sitting on the table, can you blame him?

Just my 2 cents.

That's 4 so far. I got more pennies tho *****es. Don't try me.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lol wow ok legit thread

Liking how things spread in the brawl community like wild fire.
So David may I ask who your reliable source was lol funny

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me not wanting him to be there in the first place has nothing to do with him breaking my furniture. Everyone who plays there knows not to sit directly on the glass.. -___-. He can't come back until he pays for the broken glass.
Deezzzzz. Can I come to your smashfest with Caitie and where is it?

Deez.

Smash Lord
NoId not everyone was sitting on the table it was Sin and SSR and Sin knows not to sit on the glass part and look at the weight difference.. Lie sat in a chair next to the coffee table. and SSR leaned back onto the glass because i think he was laughing or looked back. But all i know its never happen before. Lie sits on wood part as well. so does Apostle. people around his weight. he leaned back on it. SO therefore hes banned until he pays me for the glass to be fixed.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shut up honkey.

NoId not everyone was sitting on the table it was Sin and SSR and Sin knows not to sit on the glass part and look at the weight difference.. Lie sat in a chair next to the coffee table. and SSR leaned back onto the glass because i think he was laughing or looked back. But all i know its never happen before. Lie sits on wood part as well. so does Apostle. people around his weight. he leaned back on it. SO therefore hes banned until he pays me for the glass to be fixed.
That's legit, you don't have to explain yourself. I just think it would be better if you told SSR personally. It's kind of embarrassing, lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Honkey isn't censored, but ****** is.

Dat's racist yo~!

I knew Smashboards supported the white man.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I gotta lose weight so I can sit on glass lol. Don't worry I'll be working on that...

And not embarrassing at all. **** happens. If I'm "fat" for breaking glass that's legit. Logic in the smash community is amusing

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Love how you needed to generalize the whole smash community, insinuating we all believe only "fat" people break glass.

YO BIO!
MM ME FOOL!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I used to have super metabolism till i turned 21

I went from a 155lb toothpick in high school to 165 by age 21, but now i'm about 201. yikes!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lol@fat people.

I only keep losing weight lol............And you people have seen the way I eat. **** doesn't make sense.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Just remember that just because eating a bunch of garbage doesn't affect your weight doesn't mean it isn't affecting your health.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I posted this on the CLASH tournament thread too, but does anyone from MD/VA have a carpool set up that would be willing to pick me up? I'll be able to go the day before the tournament.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Speed beat Seibrik!?

MD too good.

Edit: Junebug beats M2K? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I've recently moved to hagerstown MD from San Antonio, TX.
I was just wondering if im anywhere near a decent smash scene that i could hop into.
Note: I no longer have smash, so i can't contribute a console, nor game to any tournies just yet. Dx

I also apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, i didnt know where else to go.... lawl

Top Bottom