• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Vinnie

Smash Master
Getting to the train station from the hotel would be easy as hell if you guys arrived at 3 AM instead of 6 AM. At that point it was pretty much too late to risk a train. From Zant being kind enough to take me, I only made it with 30 minutes to spare.
Everyone's phone was dead from after the tourney (we weren't allowed to charge our phones at the venue because of the power outages) and we were lost for hours because of it. And all you did was complain instead of trying to help. The world doesn't revolve around you, all you kept saying was "bring me to NYC" and "are we close to NYC?", etc. Also, you're banned from my car. You left food EVERYWHERE.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's phone was dead from after the tourney (we weren't allowed to charge our phones at the venue because of the power outages) and we were lost for hours because of it. And all you did was complain instead of trying to help. The world doesn't revolve around you, all you kept saying was "bring me to NYC" and "are we close to NYC?", etc. Also, you're banned from my car. You left food EVERYWHERE.
Lol vinnie. I had the same experience... I feel for ya. Just saying

:phone:

falco03

Smash Lord
wow welp since im here. im quitting till they ban mk and if i go anymore im not going anyonw but mk

my goal is to time everyone out until they ban him

#teamifyoucantbeatthemjointhem

Join the Melee side. I'll help give you a jump start

Learn lasers, pillars, approach with nair but if you vs Peach approach with dair

Coney

Smash Master
So coney... Is there a tourny this weekend :8? Need to know before I decide on something

:phone:
nope!

sorry, august is gonna be bare, probably september too. my birthday's on the 3rd so i'm not gonna do an event there, and i'd rather sacrifice an event to let woodbridge build up hype. i love that place!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Not to be a hipster, but that's been known about for a very long time

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
it's a gimmick that allows you to bait a grab from your opponent the first time you try it.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
nope!

sorry, august is gonna be bare, probably september too. my birthday's on the 3rd so i'm not gonna do an event there, and i'd rather sacrifice an event to let woodbridge build up hype. i love that place!

my birthday is the 30th lets celebrate at woodbridge

wow welp since im here. im quitting till they ban mk and if i go anymore im not going anyonw but mk

my goal is to time everyone out until they ban him

#teamifyoucantbeatthemjointhem
:troll:

falco03

Smash Lord
i kno i do but im so serious this time.

i rather lose with mk knowing i got out played then gimped at 30 percent

ima still use diddy for easy characters like game and watch

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Who here is going to Apex 2012? Can I carpool with anyone? I can pay hotel + gas. Pleeeezzzz

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If anyones going to Chibos event which is at the Ktar venue or the 100% Juice thing which is also at some pimp Venue then hit me up, I'll go, both are in September.

:017:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Posting here to get NO-IDea's attention, or the attention of people who have contact to him.

Noid, check your PMs and respond please. :V
If anyone who has contact to Noid would like to help me out, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Top Bottom