• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I taught everyone in MD/VA not to spot dodge in Brawl.

I'd get Top 5 at a national.

But I'm not a rapper.

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Like how you tried to take credit for the shield ledge drop to d-air even though Fino discovered it a long time ago?

:troll:

inb4hasamovenamedafterhimself

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Like how you tried to take credit for the shield ledge drop to d-air even though Fino discovered it a long time ago?

actually Fino didn't discover it. I talked to Fino. Fino taught Logic about a certain ISSDI(In Shield DI) that wasn't even mentioned in the video. This is why it didn't make sense that Fino got so angry. I guess he just wanted some credit because he brainstormed with Logic after Logic told him about it.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Can any one tell me where coney lives I'm new to the MD/VA area, really want to go to the smash fest.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

:troll:

inb4hasamovenamedafterhimself

thank you gimr

mmmm, i mean omni could lose to kt i guess *shrugs* but that ***** get's rolled by everyone else so..... no worries

Deez.

Smash Lord
lol. dont i outplace this whole state at every tourny?

only person who can talk is junebug. the rest of yall mediocre at best
I agree. Lol our state is mediocre at best... and the only one who is good is Junebugz. Sad to say it.. he doesn't lose to many ppl. but beats a lot of top players..

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pretty sure MD/VA is better although PA won the last crew battle. June is on another lvl imo but KT, Xzax, Logic, Lie, Vex, Neo, and some others can take each other out. MD/VA has more good players imo.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
every time i play june tho its always last game last hit.

and we won the crew battle wit

Chibo, Xzax, KT, Smurf, Squall, Vex
vs
Neo, Logic, Chu, June, Candy, Meep

lol a scrubby PA lineup vs a National level player lineup and we ran in yall *****. get better scrubs

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol reading what KT wrote then looking at his Avi.. it looks like TL has that GOT EM? face.. lmaoo

Logic and Lie both disagree with me when I say June is on another level... people he beaten.

1.M2k
2.DEHF

are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head... But I know there's a bunch more top players..

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Pretty sure MD/VA is better although PA won the last crew battle. June is on another lvl imo but KT, Xzax, Logic, Lie, Vex, Neo, and some others can take each other out. MD/VA has more good players imo.
whoa... no one in pa can take me out.. i've lost to like 1 of them once int he last year and i beat him in the loser's bracket of the same tounry -.-

deez you made that post BEFORE asking me... dam, hop off *****

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lmao.. Logic doesn't lose to people in PA. He continues to make his way out there to take their money.. but June is on another level. That's all I'm saying. Its my own opinion nukka.

Top Bottom