• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Coney

Smash Master
thought it was my washing machine for a while. welp.
my girlfriend thought it was her cat

she yelled at her cat

sassy and i were upstairs and we ran downstairs and that was basically it

if you guys don't know how sassy is, he gets very worked up, it was adorable

he was like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg#t=0m25s

EDIT

also that earthquake was to mark the return of :dedede:

this weekend, all will be made clear

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I might be able to switch shifts Saturday so I'd get off at 4 and I'm only 10 mins from the venue. My only incentive to enter singles at Xanadu would be if we were doing pools. Are we doing pools at Xanadu?

:018:

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why is that a weird reason? Awkward seeding+tons of good players makes it a good reason to do pools for various seeding purposes when a bracket is made. I don't wanna get bracket ****ed and neither should anyone. Plus, I enjoy the ability to play several people without the stress of getting sent to losers/out of tourney. You can lose to about two people in pools and still make bracket and then shine like a supastar.

Ktar should've done pools, but I don't think Keitaro expected sucha hefty turnout and he wouldn't have gotten the tourney done in time.

I would've come for mid tiers regardless =P. Mid tiers=guaranteed me wanting to come. I also wanna MM like everyone from OoS.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Why is that a weird reason? Awkward seeding+tons of good players makes it a good reason to do pools for various seeding purposes when a bracket is made. I don't wanna get bracket ****ed and neither should anyone. Plus, I enjoy the ability to play several people without the stress of getting sent to losers/out of tourney. You can lose to about two people in pools and still make bracket and then shine like a supastar.

Ktar should've done pools, but I don't think Keitaro expected sucha hefty turnout and he wouldn't have gotten the tourney done in time.

I would've come for mid tiers regardless =P. Mid tiers=guaranteed me wanting to come. I also wanna MM like everyone from OoS.

Mid-tiers is definitely not guaranteed. Just letting you know

gimr whats that pic site we were using before

what do you mean?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Calvin, you should do Mid tier doubles. I'm sure most people would like that.

Ask the Xanadu thread~!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
singles. And Melee probably won't have pools unless the turnout is big enough

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i kno i do but im so serious this time.

i rather lose with mk knowing i got out played then gimped at 30 percent

ima still use diddy for easy characters like game and watch
Anti was going to beat you @ KTAR MK or not, he's just a much better player than you.

I beat you in a MU that's in your favor? Lol? What is there to complain about, you didn't even get the worst MK experience possible, you just got ate up.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol @ this thread.. Lie talking about droppin Diddy for Mk is hilarious. Neo talking trash for Anti is hilarious. People thinking anyone in Md/Va is good...HILARIOUS! exceptions for June since he beat M2k. that is all.

falco03

Smash Lord
neo that match up isnt that bad for you get over that.

its like june saying lie i beat you in a match up you should win.

like no diddy can be beaten by all top tiers.

teaming with kingtoon for xandu

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol @ this thread.. Lie talking about droppin Diddy for Mk is hilarious. Neo talking trash for Anti is hilarious. People thinking anyone in Md/Va is good...HILARIOUS! exceptions for June since he beat M2k. that is all.
Sin, use your own account!

neo that match up isnt that bad for you get over that.

its like june saying lie i beat you in a match up you should win.

like no diddy can be beaten by all top tiers.

teaming with kingtoon for xandu
I agree with this.

:017:

B0NK

Smash Lord
Does anyone here know anyone at George Mason University who plays smash
And pretty close to me if you drive lol

I may be hitting up GMU to visit a friend, so if I feel like playing some before I head to brooklyn I'll let you know =P

B0NK

Smash Lord
If I'm visiting a friend though, I have my car haha xD

Like I said if I feel like playing before I head to Brooklyn I'll hit you up ^_^

Deez.

Smash Lord
EE. Lol that was me.. I just honestly think MD/VA isnt where they should be at.. considering we used to have the best of the best.. Azen..Chillin.. Chudat.. always taking top 3. Just my opinion though looking at what our top placers place now which is like 9th-13th isn't the greatest placings. Getting top 5 at a National for any of our top players is more than unlikely.. true or false?

Top Bottom