• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
every time i play june tho its always last game last hit.

and we won the crew battle wit

Chibo, Xzax, KT, Smurf, Squall, Vex
vs
Neo, Logic, Chu, June, Candy, Meep

lol a scrubby PA lineup vs a National level player lineup and we ran in yall *****. get better scrubs
what a line up!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
pa got schooled during the crew battle. candy just decided to use his scrub *** MK and Meep choked.

wasnt it like 5-6 stocks to Vex's 3?

@KT: outplaced you when i came to PA with Logic. head to head tho cant seem to take you out but i got you next time

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Doesn't my boy Squall have a winning record on you Logic? He's coming back to smash and is currently training. Watch out!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
pa got schooled during the crew battle. candy just decided to use his scrub *** MK and Meep choked.

wasnt it like 5-6 stocks to Vex's 3?

@KT: outplaced you when i came to PA with Logic. head to head tho cant seem to take you out but i got you next time
Implying using MK is not the best idea :p
(Not to mention Vex was DDD so he picked a MUCH better matchup)

You're lineup was not smart, Lie beat 3 of us in bracket that same day and you didn't include him lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Doesn't my boy Squall have a winning record on you Logic? He's coming back to smash and is currently training. Watch out!!
he beat me once ever lmao, and lost the other 15 times between mm's and tourny

i'll make it easy for you... kt hasn't beaten me once ever, squall has beaten me once ever, vex has beaten me 1-2 times like 1.5-2 years ago

md/va is the free state... but pa nuff said

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
he beat me once ever lmao, and lost the other 15 times between mm's and tourny

i'll make it easy for you... kt hasn't beaten me once ever, squall has beaten me once ever, vex has beaten me 1-2 times like 1.5-2 years ago

md/va is the free state... but pa nuff said
You missed me. Even though you have a winning record, I think we're what, 5-3 you or something?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't really see why there is so much effort into this argument

You can argue about brown **** and green **** all day it still smells bad

Just be better

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i outplace this state at every tourny (except june)
:3

Cot5

Me and June out placed you by 2 spots. Logic tied with you, and Neo, Lie, and Omni weren't even there.

It really doesn't matter though. Who the hell cares?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
not true!

he beat you once at that PA tourney

i remember because he got you with that gimmick dsmash ****
that was the one and only time he ever beat me ROFL and i beat him in losers there ;)

chibo chibo... me losing to you in pools really doesn't matter, we all know almost no one cares about pools as long as they make it out. wait, didn't you get like 3rd seed when that happened? ***** get out and hyou know i'm not including teams in this discussion right?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I wouldve if i knew my power was gonna be out. The power lines still have trees on them lol. Its gonna be a while

:phone:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol It the worst when your power goes out and there isn't much to do and you look forward to the day light.. Smh. Welp Enjoy. I still have power.. =) ppl who I know are chill can come ova and brawl anytime just let me know ahead of time.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Anyone going to CLASH next weekend, because I still need a ride lol

I never did lose power during the hurricane, which is like wtf when so many people did.

Top Bottom