• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I don't feel as though I've overcomed any "Mental Hurdles", but MLG motivated me to get better at this game and give it an honest effort instead of complaining.

Thus, anytime anyone wants to play, is hosting a smashfest, or whatever else, please please please let me know.

Lol @ Greg's GF.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Dude, I have to be honest, every time I saw snak he was getting a match in with a top player. That's a strong will to get better and I really do admire that. Good work brian!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't feel as though I've overcomed any "Mental Hurdles", but MLG motivated me to get better at this game and give it an honest effort instead of complaining.

Thus, anytime anyone wants to play, is hosting a smashfest, or whatever else, please please please let me know.

Lol @ Greg's GF.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
SO both of my fantasy teams are 3-3. Let's compare them

Team A:

QB- Peyton Manning BN- Ben Roethlisberger
WR- Anquan Boldin, Mike Wallace, Donald Driver BN- Kevin Walter
RB- Cedric Benson, Michael Turner, Ronnie Brown BN- Clinton Portis, Michael Bush
TE- Chris Cooley
K- Stephen Gostowski BN- Josh Scobee
DEF- New York Jets BN- New York Giants

Team B: (2 QB league instead of 2 flex)

QB- Sam Bradford, Shaun Hill BN- Josh Freeman, Michael Vick
RB- Chris Johnson, Ryan Torain, LeSean McCoy BN- Darren McFadden, Thomas Jones
WR- Nate Washington, Brandon Marshall, BN- Kevin Walter, DeSean Jackson, Mike Sims-walker (Hopefully dropping for Roy Williams)
TE- Zach Miller BN- Jermichael Finley (dropping for owen daniels hopefully)
K- Rob Bironas
Def- Tennessee BN- New York Giants

Can you believe these two teams have the same record?

Noraa

Smash Lord
WHOA WHOA WHOA, your dropping sims for Roy? kevin walter isnt doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, drop kevin instead.

You had no choice to drop Finley...so sad hes done for the year =[, i have zach in 2/3 of the leagues im in.

Team B's backs are really good too, but im not like'n Michael Turner this year. Hes just not cutting it in the Falcons throw first offense.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
In response to a picture of Ganon. I submit Bloodynite be recognized for PR material:

Bloodynite wrote at 3:56 PM on Oct 19, 2010:
yea i cant really say i enjoyed getting last considering i placed 49th out of 174 at MLG with ganon

Bloodynite wrote at 8:53 PM on Oct 18, 2010:
mah boi i placed 49th at MLG DC.....

of course i had alot of DQs...

FROM MURDERING MY OPPONENTS BEFOREHAND!!! MUHAHAHAHHAHA

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good call Noraa, but sims walker has been trash every time i start him, plus if Garrard stays injured Edwards is garbage and won't complete a pass

turner is not as good as expected. I might be able to grab jason snelling and use him as a secondary back on bye weeks.

daisho

Smash Lord
IDK they kinda look about as good....

But you never know what can happen in head to head... One league this one dude is 5-1 and has the least points in the league.

My teams are shiiiiit this year

Team 1: 2-4
QBs (1)- Brady, Eli, Vick
WRs (3)- Fitz, Colston, Gaffney, Harvin
RBS (2)- Rice, Forte, Addai
TEs (1)- Winslow, Boss
Defense- ***

Team 2: 2-4
QBs (1)- Favre, Eli, Vick
WRs (3)- Wayne, Jennings, Harvin, Santana Moss, Nate Washington
RBs (2)- Rice, Bradshaw, Addai, Portis
TE (1)- Marcedes Lewis
Defense- New Orleans Defense

TBH my second team really isn't that bad but has been scored the most against of any team in the league ...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ngzuv_z_f8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ngzuv_z_f8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

chillindude829

Smash Master
No, you're way better than me at Melee and main a character that destroys mine. You being better than me doesn't mean I suck.
i'll use a different char

and i was joking originally because i know u wouldnt accept that but how bout a $20 melee mm? i wont be fox or falco so you shouldnt have any problem camping me out w/ sheik right?

we can do it at chus biweekly

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Lol @ Greg's GF.
least you're better then shippo

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'm getting top 8 next tourney and in the money in dubs. No question about it.

I've been on fire lately.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm stepping it up this season. You better get first at a tourney Coney >.<

B0NK

Smash Lord
i'd say i don't lose to marths but, i already eaten one hat, don't really have the stomach for another
All I have to say is that's one clever sig. also DK2 ocremix is amazing.

Unless it wasn't at all related to D3's inhale >.<

Omni

BRoomer
hmm hmmm

ok i wont quit. im just too good at this game; it'd be such a waste. plus i wont be satisfied until i'm destroying chu, june, and ps. plus everytime i watch Coney's DDD in videos it reminds me that sometimes i really really like playing this game

whats today? Wednesday? who wants to come down tomorrow and get some of that Hyperbolic Time Chamber training in?

Omni

BRoomer
when is VC8? but yea sounds good. now i can go back to making you my apprentince.

w/e happened to the coney/tko/meep/takeover/omni crew planning to take over the entire MD/VA region.

coney i think u should stop ****ing around with secondaries and just figure out how to beat Chu with DDD. break those cuffs like Malcolm broke his against you. you're already handling MK's and Falco's really well so Kirby isn't impossible. just keep evolving that DDD

meep, are u done with brawl cuz of school or what!?

my falco is going to eat all of your brains

are you? are you really? (SMIRK)
:yeahboi:

Omni

BRoomer