• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Coney

Smash Master
well don't you think gettin past that would be a huge step?

instead of just ignoring it only to get f**ked by you in front of everyone at tourney (like you did on that brawl minus **** that pissed me off...never play me any other time but soon as you can 3 stock me infront of a bunch of people its cool?...nice...)
maybe? i just don't enjoy playing this game that often like i said, it's how i keep the game fresh and exciting for me. before i used to play the game like every day and i'd just get pissed off and annoyed at how limited my character is and i wondered why i didn't have the faculty to play MK or some other top tiers, playing it less keeps my mind from going stale

and that's not fair at all, there was only one setup at the time and you happened to be beating everyone on it, i had to hop on so i could get practice in for the impending tourney

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Dawg I DONT ASK YOU EVERYDAY

I ask you like once a week and you always got some "i got a headache" or some other stupid john but I ALWAYS catch you playing wifi and I don't see why you can't convert that wifi time into Mini training sessions so both of us can get better.

at brawl and at brawl minus

just doesnt add up Zak

and for the record I don't like playing brawl every day either which is why I hacked my wii so i can play other games and why I have a 360.

Coney

Smash Master
tbh wifi is the equivalent of me playing ffa items random character ****, i'm playing ness and wario, it's not at all the same

if you're asking for honest-to-God training sessions to get better, alright, i just don't want it to be for nothing

Inui

Banned via Warnings
the secret to beating ChuDat is to not fall for his b-air baiting and to roll away instead of rolling in or sidestepping, both of which he'll kill you for

which means...stop trying to shield grab it, and instead wall him back with your own aerials and/or large tilts

return to neutral against Kirby; he can't really approach you, but he can punish you for trying to punish him when he's actually safe

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
getting Coney and TKO to clash. success. :yeahboi:

any chance of you doing it today :) i really really need to practice to become consistent so i can take dallas XD
that and, i work til 9:30 tomorrow, and friday we're going to jersey for VC8
hm... i guess i am absolutely free today. if you're down just let me know and give me a call. i'll just give you massive mk/falco practice.

the secret to beating ChuDat is to not fall for his b-air baiting and to roll away instead of rolling in or sidestepping, both of which he'll kill you for

which means...stop trying to shield grab it, and instead wall him back with your own aerials and/or large tilts

return to neutral against Kirby; he can't really approach you, but he can punish you for trying to punish him when he's actually safe
*thinks about taking advice from Inui*
*remembers a certain video*
:urg:

(lol, syke nah. i know how to beat Chu. my goal is to just **** him tho' and make him feel completely helpless with both mk and falco. well that's my goal with everyone in this region now.)

-----

so i'll bring this over to the HTC thread since i guess we may be talkin about gettin some training in. if u wanna get it in just lemme know over in the other thread.

@PS: do you have a ride?

Coney

Smash Master
actually omni, wait

if you're interested in training tomorrow, we usually do small smashfests at UMBC on thursdays. it's usually short but we get some good people coming in, i know noid and pink fresh should be there tomorrow, TK might go too afaik. seagull usually comes too, and i'll definitely be there.

just an idea

Omni

BRoomer
actually omni, wait

if you're interested in training tomorrow, we usually do small smashfests at UMBC on thursdays. it's usually short but we get some good people coming in, i know noid and pink fresh should be there tomorrow, TK might go too afaik. seagull usually comes too, and i'll definitely be there.

just an idea
how the poop would i get there and back

Coney

Smash Master
ohhhhhh yeeeeeah

well i'm definitely gonna have to go there tomorrow, if you hold something next week though i'll try to make it, but i have class on tuesdays and thursdays pretty much all day

Omni

BRoomer
actually yes, today could maybe work as well rofl
lemme know in the the other thread

man if i just kept hosting these and didnt get that second job MD/VA would've taken all the top 10 spots. sry guys, my bad

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Don't forget about our weekly thursday night smash fests

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
man you guys need to move that ****

you guys need to collabo some good times for this

Monday: Omnis?
Tuesday: Omnis?
Wednesdays Omnis?
Thursday: College park
Friday:???

Omni

BRoomer
man you guys need to move that ****

you guys need to collabo some good times for this

Monday: Omnis?
Tuesday: Omnis?
Wednesdays Omnis?
Thursday: College park
Friday: ????
Saturday: Profit!
fixe d

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Friday is an official break day. For real, I would like to have a life. Not to mention cramming before a tournament doesn't really help, ya digg?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Hell yea I wanna come to train at the hyperbolic time chamber :).

But anyway, I'm dropping snake for good or temporarily right now.
Really wanna try something new right now.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
mk, I will never pick up mk. :0
in my entire life

Mk's metagame is already almost peaked, I wanna play a character that is really fun.
Like when I first started snake.

Coney

Smash Master
lmfao why is everyone so hyped for alan's wario?

that said i have no clue who he's gonna pick if it's not wario, cause we know alan won't be a straight ike main

freshen up with a new character for a while, it might help you out in the long run

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Wario is **** as ****.
Even though I'm comfortable using him, it's not even wario :D

@ Kenny Only special people play pikachu, that dumb rat. lol

Top Bottom