• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@powerhouse get off my nuts

nova clearly knows im kidding and I have only said 2 things in this thread "negative"

anyway I need a Partner for VC8...otherwise I'm teaming with some luigi I think.

looks like I will be doing the grabbing this time

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'd say you're keeping it real but I don't think you know what oxymoron means.

It would be hypocritical but I'll be the first to admit I'm the biggest hater of them all.

derp got-em status

inb4anyowords?xDlolowordissofunny!!!losers

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
maybe it's just me, but wario is waaay easier to play than snake
agreed.....
Find it funny how you guys are talking bout who I should pick based on who's top 5 in characters. lol I'm not a guy like Lie who's a tier *****. If you want to be the best, mk is all you ever wanted, the only problem is everyone in this f'ing community wants to win. lol

I picking a character that I find fun to play and the style I imagin playing with that character. Don't get me wrong Wario is a **** choice to pick.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
agreed.....
Find it funny how you guys are talking bout who I should pick based on who's top 5 in characters. lol I'm not a guy like Lie who's a tier *****. If you want to be the best, mk is all you ever wanted, the only problem is everyone in this f'ing community wants to win. lol

I picking a character that I find fun to play and the style I imagin playing with that character. Don't get me wrong Wario is a **** choice to pick.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
agreed.....

Didn't you start with ike and switch to snake. If so, :glare: at this post. If not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So will PR be extended to 15? I know Neo won't be on it due to inactivity. Anyone else on current PR technically inactive?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZxWrKtWZEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZxWrKtWZEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

aaaaaaand

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ziVldbiuwQY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ziVldbiuwQY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
@powerhouse get off my nuts

nova clearly knows im kidding and I have only said 2 things in this thread "negative"

anyway I need a Partner for VC8...otherwise I'm teaming with some luigi I think.

agreed.....

Umm...:dk:?

he started with marth and it was terrible

then ddd
then falco
then bad snake
then good snake
This. I could even beat Takeover at one point. Then he got good....
I'll follow this path if TKbrO doesn't beat me there.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm not even asking to get ranked. I was just curious O_O. I won't be ranked anyway and I already know that. Maybe honorable mention at most.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i'm actually learning ICs now

wow, these CGs are a lot easier than i thought...
:yeahboi:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKXFEiUm_1c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKXFEiUm_1c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

last release for a bit. everyone lemme know what color doggie they wanna be

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@nova what path?

although I did switch mains alot

started with falco and it was good/decent (natural black skill)

Switched to PT and My squirtle was **** and Ivy was bad and Charizard was alright but PT is a bad character

Switched to Kirby and Now I'm Stuck

and Picked up Pit as a Co-Main

Coney

Smash Master
coney = red doggie

glad you're enjoying it though, that's one of my favorite games of all time, it's SOOO GOOOD

g-regulate

Smash Hero
getting 1st place at a tourney with numerous people on the list present, will get you on the list.

same with placing top 3 a few times

if you never place above 5th than its pretty unlikely

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
he started with marth and it was terrible

then ddd
then falco
then bad snake
then good snake
wow, I never ever played falco or picked him up. :urg:
It was marth for 3 months, ddd for 1 month, then snake for the rest.

@ Slik picked Ike up a few months after I started maining snake for low tiers.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I only played falco for 1 day to show you I can **** your ddd. lololol
I use to think that mu was impossible for ddd.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
@nova what path?

although I did switch mains alot

started with falco and it was good/decent (natural black skill)

Switched to PT and My squirtle was **** and Ivy was bad and Charizard was alright but PT is a bad character

Switched to Kirby and Now I'm Stuck

and Picked up Pit as a Co-Main
Of coming out of no where and ****** with your character; whichever one you decided to main.
Ironically, my Falco is also decent if I practiced with him...I see your theory :yeahboi:

Also, I guess I have to switch back to a diffferent color. Yellow is getting old for me :facepalm:

@ Omni: Dark Blue since Pink has been chosen already.

Top Bottom