• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Wario is cool if you're alright with accepting the cons that come along with maining Wario. Main two concerns are CGs and GRs. If you're ok with it, then go ahead and be a Wario player.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wariooooOoOoooOOoOoooOoO
WA
WA
WA
WA
WA
WALAO

I hope Bassem places high at dallas

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Wario is still like a top 7 character in the game
He's Top 5. Even if he is Top 5, he isn't an easy character to play like Snake with ftilts & utilts. If Alan is willing to learn how to play super gay with Wario.... then he should. Falco or Diddy would be the better choice.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
MK
Snake
Diddy
Falco
Iceys

are the top 5 characters actually doing something in tourney results nowadays. How is wario top 5 if he no longer egts impressive results? Even Marth outdoes him now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
he better

rep that fat *** char

wa wa waaaaaaaaaaa
he's teaming with me lol

MK
Snake
Diddy
Falco
Iceys

are the top 5 characters actually doing something in tourney results nowadays. How is wario top 5 if he no longer egts impressive results? Even Marth outdoes him now.
ICs are not viable, though. You NEED a secondary. It's just people with pocket ICs and IC mains that use MK a lot that are doing well.

Coney

Smash Master
He's Top 5. Even if he is Top 5, he isn't an easy character to play like Snake with ftilts & utilts. If Alan is willing to learn how to play super gay with Wario.... then he should. Falco or Diddy would be the better choice.
maybe it's just me, but wario is waaay easier to play than snake

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wonder what's my chances of PR member this time. I think I'll be honorable mention this time maybe...

I still gotta step it up.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Actually I hope its Ike lol. I have never seen anyone cept alan use ike in this region and it would be slick if he started messing people up with him. We are already probably the most versatile region character-wise ;D Add Ike to the mix!

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
maybe it's just me, but wario is waaay easier to play than snake
The way i see it is...
Snake is easy to get annoying AS HELL with, but wario is easier to get decent with.
Though i think getting pro with snake is a lot easier than getting pro with wario considering the type of game this is, and their playstyles.

And don't we have an ike or two?
I could of swore i saw multiple ike's at novas.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MK is the best match-up for 90% of all players that matter

I never get to walk into a set and gimmick people

I never get to win off of people not knowing how to fight my character

my opponent almost always has more EXP against MK than I do against their character

playing MK can be a burden, and people don't see it

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
^Well ****...^
At least it ain't me....

EDIT: I was talking to Vato bout having biweeklies during the weeks opposite of Chus. He's still down for it if it sounds good for the community. Zak and Allen can vouch his house would work to play smash at. I mentioned it before, but never got a real answer. :glare:
So I'm pitching it again.

Top Bottom