• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I need a Static partner for MD/VA tournies, Like Someone who can Either play aggro or campy, I mean tko we could run Kirby, Pit. Its a dumb team like kirby with pits arrows and pit just spamming b ITS SO FUNNY. I mean Im willing to team with, an Mk, G&W, Wario, Snake, Kirby, Marth or DK.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I MEAN IF YOU WENT TO **** THAT WOULD BE FINE!

also pit's grab range is horrible

pretty vital to my hammer success

we can run it at a tourney we both at though...it does sound interesting

also

what EE said..GO TO **** *****!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I MEAN IF YOU WENT TO **** THAT WOULD BE FINE!

also pit's grab range is horrible

pretty vital to my hammer success

we can run it at a tourney we both at though...it does sound interesting

also

what EE said..GO TO **** *****!
I can compensate with his grab range. lol Plus His pivot grab is amazing. But yeah When I go to more stuff and you're there we could try it in some friendlies and see how we do.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
OMG I would never want to fight double pit

Lie no one will static with you, the second you do bad you'll team with someone else

I would team with diddy in a heart beat though, but I'm not going to go to all reaches and bounds to make it happen

daisho

Smash Lord
IDK how good of a player you're looking for (I'm not that good) but I'd be willing to try some friendlies with you to see if our playstyles work well together.(I know nobody knows me yet but I'm going to try to be attending alot of MD/VA stuff in the near future and hopefully I'll get alot better). I play DK btw.

falco03

Smash Lord
damm this breaks my heart........i practice now my diddy is legit and i cant get a decent campy partner......actually i know if me and takeover practiced we would be beast but dude wants to pick up ike so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

actually where is that guy meroknight

list takeover
meroknight
speed
slick vick lets go

everyone else in mdva has a partner

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'm going to start entering doubles at my next event.

In doubles, I have no pride. Samus/Sheik+Zelda/MK. Who's in?

TK? You got first dibs. If not dawg, I'll find someone...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCQ6O1VR9gI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCQ6O1VR9gI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Noid that time would definitely not work...well actually sheik/Kirby might work

although I will drop any and everyone whenever speed gets amazing at doubles...or if we go to Viridian city again...Not having that **** happen to me twice

speed like my semi static i guess

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Looking for a static. And someone I can consistently practice with. Tant, since you're closer to me?

*although I thought you and Joe were static and I don't want to break that up*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Joe and I aren't static, but he is my "preferred" partner. I don't mind having several options. Joe and I can't always attend the same events. I'm booked till next wednesday, want to practice then? I can't do the thursday sessions at UMBC, thursday is a bad day.

Top Bottom