• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Chart (Outdated); please refer to the new chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I think Falco vs Fox favours Falco 53.28 / 46.72 with the reasoning being that I simply dislike the matchup. I won't elaborate why, or articulate my points, I'm simply going to say I'm right, and that none of you have a chance of convincing me otherwise. Plus I'm kind of famous, and have a high post count, so you should all just believe me.
I love you, David.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you two are hilarious, but cut it out >:C
Fine.

Let's discuss Falco vs Fox.

Here's my educated, completely-unbiased, completely-reliable opinion on it:

I think Falco vs Fox favours Falco 53.28 / 46.72 with the reasoning being that I simply dislike the matchup. I won't elaborate why, or articulate my points, I'm simply going to say I'm right, and that none of you have a chance of convincing me otherwise. Plus I'm kind of famous, and have a high post count, so you should all just believe me.

Any thoughts?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i suck, but i think its a bit in falco's favor. i dont do ties, so i try to give the edge to someone. its just soooooooooooo close.

whips and chains, yes.

cutting, no.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
PC Jona has slipped to second place only because of his hiatus. In time, he shall return as the champion he truly is.
Without PC Jona, the Falcon boards became a slough of inconsequential banter. It was foretold that there would be a period of famine; the rain would cease, a drought ensue; PC Jona posts would no longer grow. There would be much hunger, much weeping and gnashing of teeth; and things have come to pass as had been prophesied. Now we eagerly await the day of the resurgence, when our boards are once again irrigated by the heroic deluge that is PC Jona.

otg

Smash Master
Without PC Jona, the Falcon boards became a slough of inconsequential banter. It was foretold that there would be a period of famine; the rain would cease, a drought ensue; PC Jona posts would no longer grow. There would be much hunger, much weeping and gnashing of teeth; and things have come to pass as had been prophesied. Now we eagerly await the day of the resurgence, when our boards are once again irrigated by the heroic deluge that is PC Jona.
This famine is foretold in the great story of "homie.."

Book 2

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i almost thought you were making fun of me :(

but then i realized that i don't fall into any of those categories. maybe post count.

KK best poster imo

also lol @ laijin telling kk he'll be lonely.
we have to fight over who gets the spots closest to KK in bed every night.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If you U-throw Samus with Roy, you might sometimes hit her when she's falling down :D

It's like comboing only much worse and isn't guaranteed at all :D

Roy Samus is now 7-3 for Samus so someone figure out what that means in terms of alligators and make a new matchup chart that uses members of the animal kingdom

Like, Marth Sheik would be Sheik gorilla Marth

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
If you U-throw Samus with Roy, you might sometimes hit her when she's falling down :D

Roy Samus is now 7-3 for Samus so someone figure out what that means in terms of alligators and make a new matchup chart that uses members of the animal kingdom

I totally agree!
Win!

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

In terms of alligators?

It's somewhere around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom