• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
i plan on going out and buying a camera for a "get to know the smash community" video

anyone intersted in being in this let me know and i'll make you guys priority. anyone else i'll just film at random. i'll do it for the brawl day but anyone that asks for it on the melee day i wouldn't mind stopping in.
Me, For melee day :x sorry for the inconvenience but i think thisll help me make some friends lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
that is pretty much a fact, smash tournaments will eventually be me and kevinm playing jigglypuff dittos on brinstar alone

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
People bringing set-ups, I need to know which days you plan on attending so I can mark a console down accordingly.

For example mr. shadowball, if you are only attending Melee Day, your Wii may as well be listed as a Gamecube for purposes of tournament running.

Thanks for the help though, I'll update the list with your stuff when I know what days you're going
Uh Huh. Well, I'm only coming for the Melee day, since i don't play brawl on anything more than an extremely casual level.

But count on a Wii from me.

i like this kid already
:) Gee thanks. I might be older than you though... :laugh:

@shadowball. I'll take you up on that pichu marth MM, if I show up. fear the googlechu
Ah... well against someone confident against marth as you seem to be, I might throw out a wild card instead and just pick some random character...

Why does Dazwa like to ban Jungle Japes?
Who does he main? that might have something to do with it...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Japes is just gay, just pick Mute City or something, Cog.

@Matt: I won't be coming tomorrow, I'll be in NY with relatives.

@everyone else: Hi.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
GameUniverse GUYS!!! QUESTION!!!

How can i buy stuff from you guys if i live in NY?
We can't sell anything from in the store online... however egameuniverse.com has some stuff but it's run completely separate from the store. Thank you for wanting to buy from us!

Mach Blue

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is going to be my first tournament. I play Jigglypuff and was just wondering how these tournament things are done? Are they alot of fun?

And I was also wondering how many people are going to this?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hey, this is going to be my first tournament. I play Jigglypuff and was just wondering how these tournament things are done? Are they alot of fun?

Jigglypuff is for noobs..

just kidding. Tournaments are always fun, and there are always friendly tvs. You should come to Melee

Yo i might be able to go! relax can bring a full setup if he comes, too :-D
I wanna play you.....

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Mach Blue tourneys are always fun the only thing you do in between them is wait for the next
or at least that's me
you also meet some of the most interesting people in the world while doing a pretty alright game
nothing wrong with that

Almo

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff is for noobs..

just kidding. Tournaments are always fun, and there are always friendly tvs. You should come to Melee
i might. LOL mindgames.

Mach Blue tourneys are always fun the only thing you do in between them is wait for the next
or at least that's me
you also meet some of the most interesting people in the world while doing a pretty alright game
nothing wrong with that
yeah i wait for matches too and watch them more. lol

and before anyone says anything about the join date, i'm still an 07 as far as almo goes and i kinda dig the new name. idk yet.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Huh. I might actually be an '06, since I still have that old account I never use. Woo.

This might be the first tournament I'm actually prepared for. Seriously.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
CogSmooch said:
Why does Dazwa like to ban Jungle Japes?
Who does he main? that might have something to do with it...
There are so many things wrong with this exchange it's not even funny

1. Japes is banned in Melee, but allowed in Brawl
2. I main Sheik in Melee. It's a terrific Sheik stage in Melee.
3. I'm not even sure if I'm entering Melee singles.
4. I main ZSS in Brawl. It's a terrible ZSS stage in Brawl.
5. I didn't ban it, it was already banned before I was given control of the first post
6. I'm tempted to run Evo's ruleset for Brawl, which still includes Japes.

In short, mr COG, HUSBAND OF A DOCTOR MARIO MASTER, WHO I WILL NOW CALL "DR. MARIA," if you want japes, play brawl. But if you're up against me, it'll probably be banned >_>

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah japes isn't even usually banned for brawl is it? either way, hosts don't allow stages to benefit themselves, heck, i allow Poke stadium 2 and don't think it favors marth in any way or another.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
There are so many things wrong with this exchange it's not even funny

1. Japes is banned in Melee, but allowed in Brawl
2. I main Sheik in Melee. It's a terrific Sheik stage in Melee.
3. I'm not even sure if I'm entering Melee singles.
4. I main ZSS in Brawl. It's a terrible ZSS stage in Brawl.
5. I didn't ban it, it was already banned before I was given control of the first post
6. I'm tempted to run Evo's ruleset for Brawl, which still includes Japes.

In short, mr COG, HUSBAND OF A DOCTOR MARIO MASTER, WHO I WILL NOW CALL "DR. MARIA," if you want japes, play brawl. But if you're up against me, it'll probably be banned >_>
I lol'd throughout this entire post :laugh:
It used to be allowed at mass madnesses... I'm not sure when it started being banned. Not a big deal.
Also I saw you lose to that yoshi on japes... what a terrible game :dizzy:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@shadowball--we'll see, depending on whether I show up or not XD
lol, you'll have to find me then... shouldn't be too hard. I'll probably be hanging around with Roman and Spife and whoever else. I have really short hair. :laugh:

Are you a Brawl or Melee player? there are a few people going to this, and welcome to smashboards!

I've only been to the conneticonn's tourny, but that was fun. this will be my second, and I'm gonna have a BLAST!

Shadowball, if I make the melee day. Money Match.
I'm a huge noob. I just wanna MM in melee like the cool kids do.
:laugh: Are you really a huge noob? You're not just pulling my leg are you?

I thought that Japes was a legit counter-pick? what happened?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hey fatal are we going to team or are you going to be your usual homo and try to get someone who doesn't suck and main a bad character? and fail? cause you actually suck? and i'm better off getting someone else cause your homo snake brings my sonic game down?

yes?

oh.

aaron we should so go double sonic again. WE BEAT A MK SNAKE TEAM ONCE. YOU CAN'T FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT

TeeVee

Smash Lord
IF i was able to come to this, would anyone really good want to partner (for brawl).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom