• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright I should be there for singles on saturday, but my friends here can't make it. I might still come for doubles, anyone wanna team? I'm a TL with a decent ness and mk
I will

We can call ourselves the Bookendwells lol

Yay for 4 year old jokes that no one in the room will understand.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
*Quotes everything on the page*

As long as I have someone to team with I am o.k. Peachkid, Ace, Almo, Whitemage, I really don't mind teaming with anyone. But if you leave me to team with one of my terrible friends I will be thoroughly not amused. :p
Well I may or may not have any money this weekend.

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably going. Set-up + Texture Hack friendlies!

It'd be awesome if someone had a laptop I could use to switch my codes to EX Brawl (codes that don't affect gameplay like infinite replay) for the actual tournament. Epic stuff replay worthy is always over three minutes.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'll have an SD card with Inf. Replay and Replay w/ tags, if anyone wishes to use Ocarina codes, they're going to have to ask me first <_<. I can't just let ppl go around with mystery codeset 5000 installed on a station

texture friendlies are fine, but only friendlies. And unfortunately we're going to need every station available to get brawl running smoothly so there won't be any friendly stations for awhile...

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
I'd never use textures in tournaments... They completely wreck doubles and occasionally freeze.

Will it work if the SD card isn't in the entire time?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'd never use textures in tournaments... They completely wreck doubles and occasionally freeze.

Will it work if the SD card isn't in the entire time?
Gotta organize them better =]

I always keep a green, red, and blue colored costume on each character's correct team color specifically so they still work for double battles (friendly of course).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone that is going to this from NY/NJ can take me and 3 others to this i'll pay like $15 gas moneyz :)

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Gotta organize them better =]

I always keep a green, red, and blue colored costume on each character's correct team color specifically so they still work for double battles (friendly of course).
I'm too lazy too adjust all of the CSPs now. Besides, I don't often find green textures.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yeah totally, we have to build up our rivalry.

i heard you have another character you want to flex on my sonic, can't wait to play

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, textures should probably only be for friendlies. That's what I've been using them for last couple tournies. I haven't set up proper colors yet, but even so some people will just john and say it's too distracting or something along those lines. And yea, taking out the SD card while the game is on only turns off textures (the texture still stays in RAM until you select another character between fights). The CSP will still be there. The only way to turn them off is to load the game again without the SD card.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Riot, I'm probably gunna team with owm at this if I can do doubles at this. Since I'm all excited he's back and stuff. And cause I'm feeling like trying something new as well.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Well I read Peachkids blog thingy and it doesn't seem like he will be able to come to this.

So unless things drastically change...

Riot is looking for a doubles partner! Brawl only. I have placed well in whatever doubles tournament I have entered. I play as Zelda and she just so happens to be the best brawl doubles partner ever... So if you don't suck you should team with me.

@Ace. Thats cool, I look forward to playing both of you if I find a partner!

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I will

We can call ourselves the Bookendwells lol

Yay for 4 year old jokes that no one in the room will understand.
Riot is looking for a doubles partner! Brawl only. I have placed well in whatever doubles tournament I have entered. I play as Zelda and she just so happens to be the best brawl doubles partner ever... So if you don't suck you should team with me.
I'd be good with teaming with either of you. I'm 90% sure I'll have enough money for both events by then

Almo

Smash Ace
Almo I'm only gonna be here sunday so if you do the brawlers I'll do the melee-rs
We should get a uniform question list
I'll send you something now
yeah i just replied before i read this post, so i was confused if you were asking me the questions in the message or..lol idk. but if i do get scheduled on sunday, i'll find someone to take my shift. i do want to go to the melee day as well.

Well I read Peachkids blog thingy and it doesn't seem like he will be able to come to this.

So unless things drastically change...

@Ace. Thats cool, I look forward to playing both of you if I find a partner!
idk what's going on with stuff, but peachkid just told me he probably will go. so me you and him need to have some sort of conversation before saturday and see what's going on. because i too, refuse to team with one of my scrub friends that i'm dragging to this.

so if you and peachkid team, i'd like to know beforehand, or if me and peachkid team, then i'm sure you'd like to find someone beforehand too. this is why we need to have a talk with all of us.

and if peachkid doesn't go, you want to team? XD. i'm pretty good.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I hope bloodcross is "down" because then there are 4 people and nobody gets screwed. If Peachkid is going I would like to team with him simply to know if we are actually awesome (like the first tournament we went to) or craptastic (like the last tournament we went to). lol.

Almo

Smash Ace
I hope bloodcross is "down" because then there are 4 people and nobody gets screwed. If Peachkid is going I would like to team with him simply to know if we are actually awesome (like the first tournament we went to) or craptastic (like the last tournament we went to). lol.
yeah if you want to team with peachkid then i'm fine with teaming with bloodcross as long as he's cool with it. i actually have like 5 people in mind, so i think i'll be fine as far as a teammate goes. hayato maybe, fuzzy maybe, joebot? idk yet. we'll see what happens saturday.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm backkkkk!

Meat
IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
Beef.

It's what's for dinner sonnnn....

Falcon, with the occasional Roy and once and awhile DK... But the DK is easily the worst of the three. And I'll sometimes go Marth cause he's not that hard to play but I don't do it often.
:laugh: well, at least you have ONE high teir there. We'll play, don't worry. Like I said, I'll be around Roman or Spife most likely

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
roman and spife will be around me most likely, as will everyone
Then that's where i'll be. :laugh:

yyyyuuuupppp....

all the honeys will be around me

and the whores
Have something to do with that beard you keep bragging about? :p

okeeday relax is coming on sunday and hes bringing a full melee setup with an UBER TV! YEAH
=O an UBER T.V.? Like HD? =D

We are most likely going to sign the contract with the hotel for GameUniCon on Saturday live during Mass Madness!
omg

can I announce on the mic, "I now pronounce you man and hotel"?
Too bad I'll miss that. Brawl's getting to much attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom