• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
well that's, just, like, your opinion, man

I've got word from MattDotZeb that he'll be able to attend this weekend, however, the only change is that he'll be in charge of Brawl day (with help from me) and I'll be in charge Melee day (with help from him). I want to attend the Brawl tournament as a player first and a tournament organizer second, and he wants to do the same for the Melee tournament, so there ya go >_>

EDIT: Wait, he's apparently not confirmed for this weekend, he needs a ride to the venue <_<

Can anyone bring MDZ for both Brawl and Melee day <_<
Crap.

Wait, AWESOME.

What?

>_>

(my emotions while reading this post)

Banks

Smash Hero
i think dazwa and zeb together should be able to efficiently run the tournament especially with seperate days for barlw and melee

unless zeb has a brilliant sabotage plan....highly possible.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I think I may actually be coming to this since my tournament is canceled. Ill be there on saturday hopefully. If I come I will definitely be bringing a tv and wii with homebrew and brawl. Possibly 2 complete setups if Toil comes with me.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
DJnintendo you going on brawl day? me and dothack will only be attending the brawl day, not melee this time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Instead of the Grammies or the Emmys or w/e, we could have the "Hoggles"

also thank you Fatal for offering to pick up MDZ :D

who is gonna take him on melee day D:

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Bloodcross. I am teaming with Icy this time.

You better find someone else to team with, because if you don't enter doubles you ain't getting no gummy bears. Sweet...delectable...gummy animals.....>:3

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Bloodcross. I am teaming with Icy this time.

You better find someone else to team with, because if you don't enter doubles you ain't getting no gummy bears. Sweet...delectable...gummy animals.....>:3
Alright, it's always fun partnering up with you though.

I wonder if Roy is going.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone non-creepy driving down through NH that wouldn't mind putting up with another (also non-creepy) passenger? I kinda want to go to MELEE SUNDAY but I don't have a ride.

(It's not a big deal if I can't make it, but I'll be ****ed if I can't put stock in random people on the internet!)

Spife

Smash Master
Is anyone non-creepy driving down through NH that wouldn't mind putting up with another (also non-creepy) passenger? I kinda want to go to MELEE SUNDAY but I don't have a ride.

(It's not a big deal if I can't make it, but I'll be ****ed if I can't put stock in random people on the internet!)
I could go up there...as long as you're under 18 ;)

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I haven't hyped myself enough for this tourney.

WTF is this I don't even

But anyways, I'm like positive I'm coming and it's gonna be a blast.

Scrub, still wanna try and win your Money back lol?

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Scccrrrruuuuuub MMing me?
Yes yes, you get to cry because I'm gonna **** your MK in dittos. :3

Edit: Bloodcross needs to learn to keep his cell on. And now my partner is back up in the air...because NOBODY IS FRIGGIN' SURE?!

Almo

Smash Ace
MK dittos are incredibly boring. most other character dittos in the game are pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom