• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Matt I'll run Brawl for the length of time i'm there to help out, not sure when I need to leave but I'll do what I can if you need me for anything.

Banks

Smash Hero
it's still happening. daz and darc r working on alternative plans. but zeb;s ride doesn't depend on them, he'll still be there. and anyone worth their weight in gold will help him out in some way either by just making people play their matches or pointing out huge bracket flaws and whatnot since the only real problems with MM have been time and seeding

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's still happening. daz and darc r working on alternative plans. but zeb;s ride doesn't depend on them, he'll still be there. and anyone worth their weight in gold will help him out in some way either by just making people play their matches or pointing out huge bracket flaws and whatnot since the only real problems with MM have been time and seeding
This .

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
and space.

Banks

Smash Hero
true cogsmooch, but that is the one thing the TO can't be blamed for rofl

well i guess technically they could. CHAIR ARRANGEMENTS

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I wish there were more chairs that weren't really uncomfortable plastic pieces of **** being passed off as "gaming chairs".

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It's nothing against you, Jamie. It's just that those chairs are pretty poorly made.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i am teaming with kevin, ****it dazwa and darc you guys must find a way! :) so, blood cross and scrub you guys are free to team.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Obviously there should be a dedicated $2 falcon only tourney where the proceeds go towards stackable, not oversized, somewhat comfy chairs. On both days (brawl falcon dittos are still made of a type of win)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hypothetically (requires we find a ride back Sunday + get a ride here in the first place) Is there anyone going both days and would be willing to house Darc, myself and Larx?

Almo

Smash Ace
ok basically my giant circle of people i would consider to team with is now gone. is fuzzy still available does anyone know? because now peachkid, hayato, and bloodcross have teammates and green ace isn't going.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Wow, a lot of people are dropping out...

And I'd enter a Falcon tourney as long as it were held at a main event and not on its own day or something like that >_>

What if one of the MM's had a bunch of gimmick events? Low tier tourney, texture hack tourney, etc.

Almo

Smash Ace
i meant brawl.

if i do go the melee day, which is kind of unlikely, then i'll team with you sure. i play fox now....i think.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So... Fatal said he could give me a ride to the tournament tomorrow.
His car is full.

I have no ride. Dazwa has no ride.
This tournament does not have a host.
Someone bring me to this.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Wow..It's like everyone is getting ****ed in the *** for this tournament somehow.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
As long as OBM or D-Lite is doing the brackets. No offense fatal, but the last one was way screwed up.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Or I could just continue helping run MM, since I've been sitting in that chair like 4 times in a row now...

::shrugs::

If no hosts make it I'm planning to just start **** myself anyway.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Well excuse me for putting the blame on the TO when I hadn't heard of anyone elses verifications. :3

S'Alright though fatal, I still love ya.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
SO im going into work 2 hours early against what my work wants
but they can suck it
in other words
looks like im attending
ill arrive around 5pm though

if i get in singles yay
if not
oh wells
i just wanna see people / practice

and i demand a big smasher dinner

i dont have to work til 11am sunday ^_^

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
If anyone can bring daz back on sunday that would be great. I can bring him back saturday night, but if i do Toil probably won't be going. Either way I am bringing him though, I just know Toil wanted to go though, he just needs to be home at like 9 or 10. So anyone from maine going for melee day? If so post here soon so I can update Toil on what we are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom