• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almo

Smash Ace
Hey, this is going to be my first tournament. I play Jigglypuff and was just wondering how these tournament things are done? Are they alot of fun?

And I was also wondering how many people are going to this?
Mach Blue tourneys are always fun the only thing you do in between them is wait for the next
or at least that's me
you also meet some of the most interesting people in the world while doing a pretty alright game
nothing wrong with that
yeah i wait for matches too and watch them more. lol

and before anyone says anything about the join date, i'm still an 07 as far as almo goes and i kinda dig the new name. idk yet.
Are you a Brawl or Melee player? there are a few people going to this, and welcome to smashboards!

I've only been to the conneticonn's tourny, but that was fun. this will be my second, and I'm gonna have a BLAST!
LOL i made the Mach Blue account. i can't decide on a name change or not.

EDIT: saying it was my first tournament was just for funnies. it's not my first tournament, i've bee to 5 or 6 for melee and 4 for brawl.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Money match

How many of you would drink an energy drink called "DJ's"
With the antioxidant power you need for ken-like DI
now in MANGO flavor, infused with SDI
so YOU can dodge Uthrow-Uair

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RECOVER WITH DOC AT 400 PERCENT

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Assuming my job doesn't call, (and, I'm not gonna lie, it's happened once or twice... but not much more than that...) I can show up. I'm able to bring a cube, a surge suppressor that's also got a ****ing LOOOOOOONG cord... a copy of Melee... and, in theory a TV, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Odds of TV are about 1% at best.

Anywho. I'd also likely only show up for the 19th, but, there's a tiiiiny chance I'd go to the Brawl bit.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Money match

How many of you would drink an energy drink called "DJ's"
With the antioxidant power you need for ken-like DI
now in MANGO flavor, infused with SDI
so YOU can dodge Uthrow-Uair

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RECOVER WITH DOC AT 400 PERCENT
No money match. What's wrong with regular friendlies?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Assuming my job doesn't call, (and, I'm not gonna lie, it's happened once or twice... but not much more than that...) I can show up. I'm able to bring a cube, a surge suppressor that's also got a ****ing LOOOOOOONG cord... a copy of Melee... and, in theory a TV, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Odds of TV are about 1% at best.

Anywho. I'd also likely only show up for the 19th, but, there's a tiiiiny chance I'd go to the Brawl bit.
.....we're not supposed to do this, but since I don't have a GC + copy of Melee + memory card, I will bring a TV to compliment yours.

Dazwa: NAMETAGS PLZ I will be so happy...........

Almo

Smash Ace
melee doubles first? i might go that day if kirch wants to go. even though he hates teams. that's not even normal.

Spife

Smash Master
do they still have that awesome tub of 3rd party controllers?

Also, anyone (i.e. GU staff >_>) know if my memory card is still there? Lol I should have done something about that

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Maybe we could play Brawl sometime. I'm terribad at brawl. :laugh:

Who do you play in Melee? Just curious
Falcon, with the occasional Roy and once and awhile DK... But the DK is easily the worst of the three. And I'll sometimes go Marth cause he's not that hard to play but I don't do it often.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I use hjjk as a brawl tag
because I'm cool like that
Edit:
People've been talking about all these "Get to know the smash community" stuffs, and I think I might make one myself, titled "S(Mass)ers", featuring pretty much anyone who routinely goes to mass madnesses
Please say if you'd like to be in it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hotdogturtle i'd team with you in a heartbeat if i wasn't already teaming with darc

so we'll incorporate your name into our teamname somehow

Almo

Smash Ace
I use hjjk as a brawl tag
because I'm cool like that
Edit:
People've been talking about all these "Get to know the smash community" stuffs, and I think I might make one myself, titled "S(Mass)ers", featuring pretty much anyone who routinely goes to mass madnesses
Please say if you'd like to be in it
yes. i'm already bringing my camera and going to randomly do this on saturday. we should totally do this at the same time with each other.

White Mage, assuming I have money and Riot teams with Peachkid I'd be down.
i haven't talked to him much about it, but i think i'm teaming with peachkid because he said he would let riot team with you if you want to.

basically here are the options.

You choose to team with riot. Peachkid will team with me.

You choose to team with OWM. Peachkid will choose to team with me or riot.

Peachkid teams with riot. we team? LOL.

so it's all up to you man. since peachkid doesn't care, you don't seem to either, and idk what riot's opinion on this is. If i don't team with peachkid i can see what others want like bloodcross always seems to team randomly and teevee keeps asking. idk. Your call.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm leaving the decisions up to Riot and my wallet. I figured after their first outing they'd team regularly, but I don't know anymore. Shrug. I'm not even sure I'll be entering anything to be honest.

Almo

Smash Ace
ok.

and yeah peachkid seems to be a fan of winning. i have yet to start doing that. so i'll talk to riot sometime and ask him what he's doing because i want to know asap so bloodcross doesn't get taken beforehand since he's my backup. or anyone equally as good.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Me blackanese and Overweight Cat plan on coming to this but the thing is... how are we getting here.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Alright I should be there for singles on saturday, but my friends here can't make it. I might still come for doubles, anyone wanna team? I'm a TL with a decent ness and mk

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
*Quotes everything on the page*

As long as I have someone to team with I am o.k. Peachkid, Ace, Almo, Whitemage, I really don't mind teaming with anyone. But if you leave me to team with one of my terrible friends I will be thoroughly not amused. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom