• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
The eastern Mass players are very numerous in here.

To update my coming, it'll be on the Melee only day, since I don't play Brawl. Brawl is poison to Melee fingers...

Almo

Smash Ace
i don't know if i'll be able to get a camera since i'm a tad short on cash atm. i'll see what i can come up with. so no promises on that, but idk maybe.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Almo, I can film whatever you want, provided you don't care that you'll never see it again. I have a very bad habit of never uploading anything. Ever.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If people wanna come to my house Friday just toss like a $2 venue fee pleaaaaaaaase.
My mom is like "every time we have that many people over its crazy and utilities and such cost more so make them pay at least a little."
Even if you don't use the utilities (lol electricity) don't try to debate it. <3

I hate venue fees too, but yeah. Promise you all that I wont be keeping it for myself or anything

Banks

Smash Hero
I could just give you $5... it would save time oh mighty Banks...;)

Lol seriously though, why does everyone want to money match me? Its not like I'm really good or anything...
whenever someone posts in the mass madness thread everyone jumps on them for money matches, you can just decline them

or...accept them all

but foreelz brah we will play lots of friendlies on melee day i love shadows and balls

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
If people wanna come to my house Friday just toss like a $2 venue fee pleaaaaaaaase.
My mom is like "every time we have that many people over its crazy and utilities and such cost more so make them pay at least a little."
Even if you don't use the utilities (lol electricity) don't try to debate it. <3

I hate venue fees too, but yeah. Promise you all that I wont be keeping it for myself or anything
what's your street adress
I'm probably going to need a ride from my parents so yeah

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^wasn't planning on it.

@Matt--you in walking distance of (T)? If so, directions please...I remember you're somewhat close to a t station...Also, when would you want people to show up?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
On the subject of filming stuff... anyone who wants to are welcome to tape in GU... Also we just started a TV show! So we are getting better at filming important GU stuff.... We have the finals of our last 4 or so Tournaments on our youtube channel now! And we will try to post our Mass Madness stuff too!

Check out some stuff on there

Colin and Jamie explaining Captain N and Mario Comics at Boston ComicCon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv9gG-0vms

Double Full Combo in the Finals of our last Guitar Hero Metallica Tournament!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK1YsFWF0NQ

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
take your *** a cab, and come buy it in person. its much more personal that way :3

HYPE! and did i read something about mattapalooza 2.0!?!?!?!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
shadowball, money match meeee
>,< Only if you play Pichu and I play Marth sonnnn

whenever someone posts in the mass madness thread everyone jumps on them for money matches, you can just decline them

or...accept them all

but foreelz brah we will play lots of friendlies on melee day i love shadows and balls
I'm actually thinking about changing my user name to an actual NAME... getting called shadowball is getting tedious. :embarrass but I can't figure out how to do it...

i like Banks too. that's where I keeps my money. :p

Money match everyone for 25 cents as many times as you want.
if you keep doing that, one day you might make the....quarter..finals.

no, no. don't applaud.
*groans* that's... not too clever. i mean, what happens when you earn more than just a quarter? You'll have dollars, which means your joke will no longer make "cents". :laugh:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
^^wasn't planning on it.

@Matt--you in walking distance of (T)? If so, directions please...I remember you're somewhat close to a t station...Also, when would you want people to show up?
what's your street adress
I'm probably going to need a ride from my parents so yeah
53 Hillsboro St, Quincy MA

And yeah Nick I'm close to a T station.
2 would be a fine time for people to show.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
First post given a overhaul, mostly just formatting (because a lot of dark colors + black background = really hard to read text >_>).

The only major change was adding Lylat Cruise to the list of Brawl Starters, and changing game 1 from a random stage to the stage strike thingy.

EDIT: Also...

BRING SETUPS PLS

if you can, post in here saying you can so we can plan accordingly

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I should be showing, so I'll be bringing two tv's(both days) a Wii + Brawl/Cube + Melee. And probably some powerstrips(since I have my own and some of Spife's still)

God I hope I have money for this shiz.

Banks

Smash Hero
*groans* that's... not too clever. i mean, what happens when you earn more than just a quarter? You'll have dollars, which means your joke will no longer make "cents". :laugh:
touché....touché

dazwa, you can put me down for two setups but here's the kicker: i need a melee disc for the second setup because i only have one, but i have two tv's/two consoles/necessary plugs. so someone just bring a disc please, THANKS
(might be able to get one from my friend if i remember, but just in case.)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Word Bobby, I'm assuming you're only going day 2 so I'll list the TVs accordingly.

Thanks for the help mr. bobby and mr. mercutio.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I wish I could go day 1 just to see all 4 setups
when might the mattapalloza go to?
I'm just trying to figure out exactly when would be a good time to get there for me (2's a little early, my grandmother's kind of old and we have to take care of her and such)
watch me end up being the first person there
hope you like friendlies matt

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I can bring my Wii and my Melee disk (And spare memory card) if you need an extra... i don't have a T.V. i can spare though, sorry.

@ Banks and everyone else: I'll be more than happy to play pleanty of friendlies with y'all... even if I will probably get ***** by 95% of you. Only way to get better.

Does ANYONE know how to change the user name?!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
People bringing set-ups, I need to know which days you plan on attending so I can mark a console down accordingly.

For example mr. shadowball, if you are only attending Melee Day, your Wii may as well be listed as a Gamecube for purposes of tournament running.

Thanks for the help though, I'll update the list with your stuff when I know what days you're going

Boxman's stuff also added to the list, I might bring a TV but it depends on how much room is in his car

EDIT: My Wii also has infinite replay + tags on replays, so I'll try to direct high profile matches to it and ask that people use tags. I also have textures, but I'll disable those for the tournament. I can add them onto the replays afterwards though, so if anyone who appears on the list of recorded matches (which I'll post after the tournament) wants a texture for their character, lmk and I'll add it to be recorded.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I dunno, it was on the original post so I assumed it was true.

I'm not sure if Matt is offering housing anymore, come to think of it >_>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
LOL, I had asked Matt for housing. I'm definatly not able to house anyone. And since Matt isn't going, I won't be staying there... so yeah... you can just kill that for me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom