• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
@banks: yeayuhz--though if you don't wanna be ganon, I'll try playing your other chars. I just would have even less of a chance of winning ^_^

i'd be more comfortable playing non-ganon obv, but we can decide on something when we're there ^_^

Almo

Smash Ace
almlol
or alolmo

:/
You know it's kind of funny that you say that, because i had about 3 or 4 different names in mind when i was making a smashboards account, and now if i changed my name it would be kind of pointless after all the alamo, lol and elmo jokes. :D

smash is too good.

and the yayzwa thing was kind of a continuation of a joke since on AiB dawza made all the power ranked people's names like Daz Daz Wa, Dazzy, Darczwa, Dazbot, etc.

Almo

Smash Ace
that was too funny. the backwards names was kind of obnoxious though.

Almo

Smash Ace
they're probably on here. outdated maybe, idk i don't follow them since i'm not close to getting on any list for melee power rankings. unless it was like...ashland power rankings... <_<

Banks

Smash Hero
no i know they are on here, i'm ON THEM BRO lol

i just mean where r the new ones at, because they just made that brawl list and the melee one is from quite a while ago

Almo

Smash Ace
idk banks. but iirc, you were 10th? lol i knew they were on here too. but yeah i think they are outdated and there should be new ones.

And i find all the mk jokes funny because other than people secondarying them, mk mains never make it that far in tournaments up here.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
HAH
ahhhh meat knight jokes

so i found i have magical powers
I can summon zelgadis
I took 2 (two) stocks off zach without taking a hit
zach i'm not ripping on you but GOD**** I'm proud of that
He summoned spectre
and by summoned I mean stomped me
lots

GGs

Banks

Smash Hero
i was 9th on the last one (which is still old as butt) but there should definitely be a new one because half the people on it no longer play or should be lower because they play so little

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
HAH
ahhhh meat knight jokes

so i found i have magical powers
I can summon zelgadis
I took 2 (two) stocks off zach without taking a hit
zach i'm not ripping on you but GOD**** I'm proud of that
He summoned spectre
and by summoned I mean stomped me
lots

GGs
lol **** you, I'll rip your **** even harder next time. CFal vs Fox is not a very good matchup for me >.>

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
We should probably use this tournament to establish some sort of rankings. It's as good a time as any, and we should have plenty of time on sunday, not to mention 95% of the regularly active players show up for these.

Banks

Smash Hero
new england power rankings are based off of tournament results from a whole crapload of tournaments all around, using one doesn't really rep stuff good unless you are talking about a small region. for the maine state rankings we did have a round robin type of thing for 5-10 since 1-4 were all ready on regional power rankings and didn't need to be ranked. we called it....

THE CRAB BATTLE. at a tournament called LOBSTER. mainers are clever like this

Banks

Smash Hero
nice state ranking manalord pshhh =p

fatal, every time you play melee an angel gets their wings

Almo

Smash Ace
banks do you have a cousin thats like 12 or 13? i SWEAR i saw someone at work yesterday that was a mini you/th0rn. i wish i had taken a picture, because no joke he looked nearly identical to you guys. it was quite interesting.

but memphis, i want to play your sonic because i don't know the matchup that well and seem to never beat them despite marth's advantage to them.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Memphis, have you seen/played Andee yet? He doesn't go to enough tourneys, but his sonic is disgustingly good.
i met him at mm 11 or 12 or something. fatal played him and said i was better. i'm not worried about him, hes probably good, but wtf im memphis. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM
GET AT ME

SONIC BOOOOOOM

@ Almo, yeah yeah yeaheyaheyaeyaheh i wanna play

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I got word from MattDotZeb that he won't be attending, and therefore, I am running this shindig.

When I get back from a Smashfest today, THERE'LL BE CHANGES IN THIS THREAD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
inb4 zamus only tournament
zamus only melee tournament, actually

lol no crazy major changes like that, I'm just gonna start doing requests for set-ups, and other minor things

first minor thing I'll get out of the way right now though

I want a team of people for both days to assist me. one-manning large tournaments like these is very dumb and I won't even attempt it, lolol. I want at least 3 people for each day's team, but a 4th might be acceptable for Brawl (based on number of attendees). If I wasn't entering Melee (still dunno if I'm doing Melee singles or not), I might be able to get away with running it myself, but I really don't want to run that risk lolol.

Brawl Team
1. Dazwa
2. OBM (I'm almost positive he's agreed to help, please correct if not)

Melee Team
1. Dazwa
2. Questor (I think you offered to help in this thread somewhere, please correct if not)

If there are any takers, post saying so, PM, w/e.

Also now that this post is long enough, please enjoy my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom