• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
mana, I'll drop a few o's
yoooooou goooooooonnna loooooooose soooooooon

....I droooooopped tooooo many :(

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This color-changing name dealie is silly. Pink names are pretty cool tho.

So yeah, this is the first day of my april vacation. **** yeah.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So, I think I'm gunna win Brawl to pay for fixing my car and making up for being unemployed. Everyone sandbag me super hard. If you do I'll play Melee. :)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
it's an all day event--it had better ^__^

pools make me less sad at giving away a thousand yen XD ( i figured people are sick of hearing about dollahs)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'll put it out there that I can help run stuff on melee day, namely announcing and ****. I could run teams too, since I don't usually play it. I've run stuff (not melee) before, and I like running tournaments.

Spife

Smash Master
I can help to. I'm not really good at calling things out, or seeding, but I can be awesome all day for you guys. I charge $18 an hour though.

Edit: Two Links, one Link moves, one Link attacks. Get *****.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Matt why are you banned? WTF? April fools I hope?

Also if you decide to not to the tournament is there anyone you have taking your place? Who should I contact?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@banks: yeayuhz--though if you don't wanna be ganon, I'll try playing your other chars. I just would have even less of a chance of winning ^_^

@other people, if anyone thinks they have skills at a game called egyptian rat screw, bring it on. My offer to mm people in that wonderful card game is still around. Also, if anyone else has heard of the tbs game battle for wesnoth (it's an amazing open source game), I'll bring my lappy and play people in that as well. My strategy game skills are far greater than fighting game skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom