• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Dazwa: If I can help out while getting to play in singles on melee day I'll help too.

I love your sig.

Almo

Smash Ace
i plan on going out and buying a camera for a "get to know the smash community" video

anyone intersted in being in this let me know and i'll make you guys priority. anyone else i'll just film at random. i'll do it for the brawl day but anyone that asks for it on the melee day i wouldn't mind stopping in.

Spife

Smash Master
well what about Zelda's D-Tilt which, without insande DI is hard to get out of and can combo infinitly almost?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
I meant Sheik's. But alright, Roy's can be devastating.

Also Dazwa be loud on the mic. Thats where MDZ failed.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry, but my loudness is generally incoherent and a very useless tool as a result.. >_>

But I'm totally abusing it to help SOLAR win a battle of the bands Saturday :bee:

krimzon said:
is ace going?

because he will help regardless of your wishes
He's unsure, which is why I didn't list him. I knew he'd be all for helping :D

Brawl Team
1. Dazwa
2. OBM (I'm almost positive he's agreed to help, please correct if not)
3. memphischains
4. POTENTIAL Ace

Melee Team
1. Dazwa
2. Questor
3. Sai

If Cobra was going, he'd beastmode the entire tournament running process. Anyone know if he'd be able to make it at all?

EDIT: St. Viers, wut day are you attending <_<

KRiMz0N

Smash Journeyman
my feet are draggin down on this dusty old road
just buy a camera stand, put it on record and set it near the entrance so anyone who walks by can talk into it. then edit the footage later

or do the same thing but throw it around multiple spots. and i recommend filming people while they play, just for the lulz

smashers are very interesting creatures whilst in their natural habitats

So Fatal

Smash Master
Sorry, but my loudness is generally incoherent and a very useless tool as a result.. >_>

But I'm totally abusing it to help SOLAR win a battle of the bands Saturday :bee:

He's unsure, which is why I didn't list him. I knew he'd be all for helping :D

Brawl Team
1. Dazwa
2. OBM (I'm almost positive he's agreed to help, please correct if not)
3. memphischains
4. POTENTIAL Ace

Melee Team
1. Dazwa
2. Questor
3. Sai

If Cobra was going, he'd beastmode the entire tournament running process. Anyone know if he'd be able to make it at all?

EDIT: St. Viers, wut day are you attending <_<
I will help

Almo

Smash Ace
and no i'm not going to buy a stand, i'm going to walk around and just talk to people. revival of melee interview video kind of deal. i'll film people while they play, but probably not alot of the actual games themselves. things get recorded anyway on screen.

Banks

Smash Hero
just enter tournaments as it and see how you like it, plenty of ppl have diff forum names than tournament tags. not worth it to lose your join date, never become an '09. oh god...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom