• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 17 Results thread

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it was sadness i wasnt able to coming sunday melee. :( money was **** low. I enjoyed some of the brawl teams. I think i have to drop dk for now and just play low tiers bcuz i suck that bad now. gg who ever i played, i think i lost to obm team and buu team. i will get you back next time. :)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Shouties

Swift - nice to finally meet you! you seem like such a nice guy ^_^
Th0rn - fun team friendlies... ggz
Darc - nice cosplay lolll. hopefully I'll get to take you to that place sometime. and oh yeah we'll just call it a tie (even though I totally won). nice falcon ditto, we should do that more.
Dave - Hi :) we never played :( that turtles game is so dumb lol
Bank$ - fun team friendlies and good pools matches... pretty happy with how I was playing vs you... I'll beat you soon.
Skler - fun team friendliezzzz XD always good to see you
Pine - great to see you it's been like forever. fun teams friendlies
Mogwai - ****ing whack pikachu. our team was lol, sorry about that. good pools matches and gj ******. fun talking/hanging with you.
KevinM - lookin good. good job running everything bro.
Roman - thanks for the kind words, dude. makes me feel even worse about being mindgamed by your hair lol. really good games in pools. yeah, kneel before my counterpick LOL. also I enjoy it when you SD with your fox vs. me.
Huan/Shadowball - fun pools games, dude. silly mewtwo lol! keep practicing that Marth, you'll do well. nice to meet you.
Irish Mafia - ggz. we should play! and fist fight.
Relax - ggz. you and IM should keep teaming, good job beating people.
Spife - OMG YOUR HEAD. Hi.
Flaco - I'm definitely remembering to give you a shoutout. 'sup.
Armageddon - ggz
Dazwa - <3 good job in teams and brawl. AM I ONLY A BEARD TO YOU?!?!
Umm a dude who wore a beige dress shirt and played jiggs - fun teams friendlies... never got your name, sorry about that.
Elen + Trees - crazy hair bros. also ggz, keep ******.
I'm sure I'm forgetting people, especially people I played friendlies with...

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm where to begin... well to start the people who beat me:

OBM- Pro game and really close set, I can't even say I would have won had I known about grab releases because I doubt I would have been able to grab you anyway. Your Wario is too fast too furious for sure, maybe I'll get your next time. I've never had anywhere near such a close and intense set, couldn't keep up with your experience though; who even knew you were saving dacus upsmash as a kill move for your ace in the hole? You mad genius you.

Thanks a ton for housing us, I forgot my bag of sun chips at your place so consider that compensation for your troubles. Oh, and tell your roommate thanks for hooking me up with that mattress and stuff, pretty nice guy.

Rhyme- Pro'd by Samus, what can I say? I can't use the "never played a good one before john" after maining Ike for so long, but after talking to Rykoshet and seeing your matches against him on youtube I could see why I had to switch to Marth to take a game off you. I had no clue how to even approach your Samus, zair and missiles wreck my day.

I'll try to play more patient next time and ban Delfino since it's my worst stage. Mass props to the low tier main though, I felt bad switching to my high tier main to try and win but when the games didn't get easier I knew I was dealing with someone awesome. Good games.

and the other people I played:

Crowe- Pretty solid Snake, I really need a lot of work in the Marth vs Snake matchup. Couldn't kill you at all. Lucky I had Ike as backup and few Snakes have much Ike practice. Still good games though, my advice is to camp harder (though you were camping pretty hard already) because Ike has a really hard time with that. I like your playstyle as it is though, haha.

Xoaz: Good set, don't take me going random the second game offensively. I'm really good with everyone. You should work on lowering your amount of openings by doing high cooldown moves and you'd be all set. Good melee games too, I'm very rusty but I still had a lot of fun playing it. I might practice up and try to get in the next melee tournament because of our games.

Rylix- Almost don't know what to say here, your Ike is awesome. Despite you thinking I'm better, I really think we've about as even as it gets skillwise. If you learn to not let losses get to you and keep your focus I wouldn't be surprised if you started kicking my *** in the future. Your main weakness is all in your head and while that's often the hardest problem to fix, it produces the biggest change. Look forward to teaming with you in the future! :crazy::crazy:

Random Falco I lost a MM too that I never got the name of- Don't know who you are, but your Falco is pretty awesome. Falco has always been my bane and hardest matchup, so it was great to try out my new main against a good one. I've finally learned that playing against Falco on FD just kinda makes you want to kill yourself. Thanks for the games, hope to play you again sometime!

Other shoutouts:

Flaco- Good chats lol; good to see someone else who loves AVGN as much as me. Keep spreading the word!

Emmy- Like I've said despite you never listening, you're not as bad as you think. It's pretty cool that you go to tournaments just for the friendlies, but you shouldn't be afraid to enter. Tournaments are always a little stressful and if you don't want that no big deal, it's always nice to see ya. I'll check out your blogs sometime today I think, I've been so busy haha.

Matt: Always good to see you, you're a pretty pro tournament host and I appreciate the work you do to keep things running smoothly at the cost of all your free time.

Omni- Thanks a ton (no sarcasm) for ****** me in Dissidia and showing me how to use accessories and friend cards. You are the smuggest ******* I've ever met but besides that you're a cool guy :p. Hopefully we can play again sometimes, maybe with no items? Getting one shotted because you have like +125% base damage in accessories is pretty rough, lol. No johns though!

Maine shoutouts!

Boxman- Thanks again for the ride, you make it possible for me to get to these tournaments. I can't handle or afford 5 hour drives for each there and back haha. If you ever have an extra spot in your car for a tournament I'd love to take it :D

Dazwa- Thanks for hooking me up with said ride. I'm a little disappointed I still haven't gotten to play you yet because I keep losing to other really good people but we shall battle when the time is right. Thanks for letting me crash at your house and sorry that I probably woke you up a few times, like when I dropped my phone down the stairs because I was so focused on trying to not make the stairs creak when I went to the bathroom haha.

Darc- Thanks for nearly taking up the whole back seat sleeping in the car lol! I might have accidently elbowed you in the head while you were sleeping a couple times trying to reach things, my bad, but I guess you didn't wake up so no biggie? rofl. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finally get paired against you in the brackets. Despite your deep hatred of it, Marth mirror may have to be done; though you'll probably just own me with Falco again haha. I look forward to it either way though for sure. Edit: (fkn forgot I played you already and you owned my face with MK on Rainbow Cruise, but ya you have yet to play my Marth lol)

Also, you must send me a list of all the good Kpop you know. I know a good amount, but everytime I ride with you guys I hear a bunch of pro songs I've never heard before.

To all Mainers: You guys are pretty fkn awesome, was fun as hell hanging out with you. If you guys want to keep in touch more through Facebook and AIM let me know your IDs and it shall be done.

Anyone who I forgot I'll fix later!

Almo

Smash Ace
9. Doom
9. PatG
9. Bloodcross
9. ???
9. Doom
9. PatG
9. Bloodcross
9. Hinkage

subscribing, shoutouts when full results go up.

And the 7th? That would totally be my comeback tournament to melee. Do it.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Nov 7th is taken, but pretty much any date after that is open. But be aware that I have a venue myself but am just looking for a date. I'm shooting for Nov 14th or Oct 17th. Again anything after Nov 7th is open.

Anyway, really fun tournament. Falco didn't do it for me yet again. Been practicing with MK a lot more often, and I'm more than likely going to switch to MK eventually (against in certain situations like opponent CP = FD or a certain matchup I failed to overcome as MK).

I'll do my shoutouts now:

Mikeray: You're lucky I didn't camp >:D Your obnoxiousness is enjoyable
Hinkage: Nice job, didn't expect your placing but nice job. Nice job against Fatal too
Green Ace: Pingas land... WHERE IS IT???
Darc: I'm gay for you, ok? (not really but it's fun to joke) No $MM... I wanted to prove how much better I've gotten. Plus you're hot :laugh:
Falco I played in Losers: Sorry I forgot your name again, but you have a really nice Falco. Albeit typical/ordinary, but still nice. I've learned some things in the MK v Falco MU... and I'm sorry I just Dair camped the entire game. It is the MU, but it's also my nervousness taking into account. GG's. What is your AIB?
Omega: Wow, great Marth. I wasn't DI'ing towards the stage when you were doing Fthrow>Fthrow>Spike (this avoids the spike) so I thought I lost when I got Fthrow'd all those times. Where you from dude? Come to tournaments more often :)
Koolaid: You're an amazing player. Amazing matches vs Darc, I thought you were gonna take it all, I would have cried with joy :) (but I'm still gay for Darc). I don't know why, but I still spotdodge'd like crazy against you... more than anyone else. And yet I was starting to break this habit. I have to study this MU and take you on next time. And get an iPod for myself. GG's.
Fatal: I swear I'll beat you again. Guess I'm not one of those players who "came a long way." Oh well
OBM: If you ever hold any smashfests, let us know. I'd love to come to your place again, plus the training would really help me out.
Melito: ****. You'll do better at my tournament. And you'll beat Koolaid again :)
Deoxys: Really fun MK Dittos. Thanks a lot.... oh yeah
Fatal my MK is better than yours I don't care what you say.

That's all. Had a really fun time. So does this mean GU isn't ****ed?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shout-outs will come later. between yesterday and work today I'm freaking wiped OUT.

Oh and Larx, I'M going to be uploading your and Mafia's MM at SNES. He told me I could and I'm not lazy like Spife. *Waves to Spife.* (Heartbreaker... *coughs*)

I'm at the library right after work though, and had tired johns this morning so I forgot my memory stick. They'll be uploaded tomarrow though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Biollante86

Subscribe and keep an eye out huh?

EDIT. 600th post! =D

Mokumo

Smash Ace
i hope i dont have a rugby game on the 7th, if i dont, i shall go.

It would be SICK if matt.zeb had another smashfest at his house that friday, the day before, as long as it's okay with his mom lol

shoutouts later.............

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Bloodcross I'd like to say that I actually did enjoy you yelling out all of that stuff

It was quite funny :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I had a good time on brawl day despite my horrid singles performance. I don't have time to play and it's made me lazy, and suicide happy. Gunna have to fix that for SMB4. Everyone come to that.

Melee Players: I wish I could have gone to see you guys. You're all so chill and funny. At least I got to see Spife and Roman and Yedi on Brawl Day.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
3rd shoutouts:

shadowball- nice 4 stock on my mewtwo. thanks for uploading the vids.

raman- we need to play each other next time so i can chain grab you in friendlies.

Ganondorf guy- Good games.

ganondorf guy's friend- gg.

pool peeps- nice games except for irish ****ter.

irish mafia- that's not happening twice...a third time.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Kool Aid: GS in teams
IcyLight: Olimar too ghey
OBM: Wario >_>
Bizkit: Bring me moar food next time kthnx
Fatal: Headache matches lolz
Green Ace: Grab release c4 2 pro
Rylix: Best Cheese impersonator EVER
Watkins: lulz
BC: A lot nicer than I remember. Farmer is a gay name though
C. Awesum: Johner lolol
Buuman: Why did you go Snake one game? I think you were high :p
Mikeray4: Sux
hinkage: Pro
Xaoz: X-A-O-Z TV 3...
SS: Quitter
NEAce: We almost played!
Fear: Cool guy can't find him on AiB =/

More later probly

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to everybody who attended...........
Turtles Smash Up is the next generation of competitive smash and needs to replace melee, that is all.

Top Bottom