• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 17 Results thread

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If they're SNES videos, the red marth might actually be me. I remember recording 1 or 2 matches there, so I'll watch them later today to check.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, RPI. I should probably make the location say school or something. I'm trying to get back for the weekend of MM18, but with thanksgiving so close, I might not make it. Also won't make it to RoM2, since I'll be home that weekend. FML?

Banks

Smash Hero
if you've ever been on official regional power rankings then you might be pro-am or w/e they call it. Still technically a pro though, but if you've been on the US/World top 25, then you are definitely a pro.

and i put the wii fc and brawl fc there the day i got it because i want my postbit to be as big as possible. i also don't use any of those IM programs except AIM.

I JUST WANT STUFF THERE

Banks

Smash Hero
i still love you bobby
me too and don't worry, i don't discriminate because you're only on STATE POWER RANKINGS XFD

jk <3,
and they should really make new melee regional rankings. i like how kdj, cort, and hayato are in the top five without ever playing anymore

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I don't know.

I don't want to run any more mass madness tournaments. If Jamie gets back to me with a date I suppose I will.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The more you ask about full results the longer I'll take.

Game Universe isn't something I can casually walk over to, getting to GU and back takes at least 3 hours out of my day (and thats if I don't stay to chat), and nearly $20.
So, shut up.

Almo

Smash Ace
The more you ask about full results the longer I'll take.

Game Universe isn't something I can casually walk over to, getting to GU and back takes at least 3 hours out of my day (and thats if I don't stay to chat), and nearly $20.
So, shut up.
Yeah. I asked Jamie to do that before he left Sunday.
If it still doesn't happen by saturday i can stop by and get them and then send them to you/KevinM/whoever made the AiB tournament page. i live like 10 minutes from there and am going back this weekend.

But if he e-mails you them then it's all good.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
if it make you kiiiiiiits happy yooouuuz can just axe me if im ever at a tourney.... i always carry a usb memory stick and have space for a cheezy result file... : 0 its been 2 weeks already i cant see why kiiiits even care about the results :p unless im top 10 i can careless how i do :) unfortunately i suuuuukk at this game :(

Almo

Smash Ace
ok if these aren't up tomorrow i'm going to run by and get them, then send them to whoever needs them tomorrow night.

if that's cool with you guys.

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah i got lazy. it's not in my hands anymore for like...2 weeks. lol

Top Bottom