• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 17 Results thread

Smash Up is so legit and is definitely better than Melee

Also, I'm changing my tag. From now on I'm known as Zao. Rhymes with Tao or Mow or Cow. I'm gonna get a premium account and permachange it.

plus Zao is so much easier to spam

ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO etc...

Spife

Smash Master

Also, I'm changing my tag. From now on I'm known as Zao. Rhymes with Tao or Mow or Cow. I'm gonna get a premium account and permachange it.

People will still get it wrong. I'm thinking Zay-Oh. Or god forbid Zah-Oh.
S'ok, some one's called me Spit Fire on xbl (tags Spiife -__-). I've also gotten Spite, Spire, Splif, Spiffy, Speef, Speefay. Bunch of crack jobs I swear.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Tag

Shoutouts later

This is where our teamname is from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FWIfSMmSyY

Koolaid is baller.
lol @ toucan sam wtf

But then you'd have to compete with these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJkp-GiuAWA

Mogwai could you upload our pool's vids? Plz?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
1st. Darc- One of my favorite intourney games. Regional, game 10, last stock. ggs darc i thought u were going to be rusty from playing melee too much, but ur still too good.
2nd. Koolaid-Caution Tape
3rd. Dazwa-ggs dazwa. ness dittos were fun. when i jab locked or w.e u on rainbow cruise was hilarious bcuz i never seen anyone do it before. Maine is too good.
4th. IcyLight-good games. i almost beat you with Snake in friendlies but i sded lol. good stuff taking out good players and making 4th. getting back to the old icylight.
5th. Bizkit- I thought about using Wario against you but then playing OBM in doubles made me say no. ggs .
5th. OBM- hah rematch at the Same tv (kind of) good games. did you quit gnw for good? last stock i was so scared, bcuz i knew u had a fart that could KO. but good thing u used it for recovery. :D ggs
7th. Fatal-DUEL MASTERS. i guess your prediction was true. "Koolaid top 3 at a regional or w.e" fun doubles matches, and lol @ u telling me what to do throughout every match.
7th. Greenace-Yoshi is too good. low tier taking 7th. and ganon brawl+ lol i wanted to play more but it was just too funny.
9th. Doom- your mk is beast in doubles. second game u beasted on me, i couldn't believe how good u did. welcome to NE
9th. PatG-What happend to taking first and meeting me in the grandfinals? lol nice lucario and yeah we have to team at some tourney (and win it) gg NE's best Lucario
9th. Hinkage-Good stuff holding your ground against Fatal. i wasn't expecting you to do so well vs him. and thanks for the couterpick info.
9th. BloodCross- Your Falco will always be better than your mk lol. fun games. ice climbers vs mk was mad fun. nice falco.
13th. Mikeray- i didn't see enough mikeray combos.
13th. Omega- good stuff taking out melito and c.awesum... are you sure you don't know elemint demon or super?
13th. Buuman- you use snake? lol. Nice d3 and nice job getting 5th in doubles.
13th. JoeBot??- didn't get to see you play.. sry lol i actually wantted to see a beast rob play.
17th. Almo- Wow i wasn't expecting you to beat peachkid. good job
25th.PeachKid- you beat c.Awesum and then second round vs almo u just got so aggrviated :/
33rd.Melito- your not beating me anymore... 3-1 next time we play lol.
33rd.C.Awesum- Really wasn't expecting you to get 33rd. i thought we were going to play early in the brackets.
33rd.WarrenB- Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats . lipids.
49th. Ace- Good games in brawl+. we can finally play as a team lolol. and sry that boogie can't make SMB4
49th. (Rylix) ReliCKS- man i know it must be upsetting to you. but good **** for you coming back to NE. i promise you, you will do way better.

And if any of these results are wrong just tell me. this is just what i remember. thx for the tourney Matt.zeb

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Karai can chaingrab on any level with a wall (i.e. most levels), but you have to learn how to mixup your throw timings or you'll just get reversal'd every time.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
25th.PeachKid- you beat c.Awesum and then second round vs almo u just got so aggrviated :/
i wasnt having the best day, mainly cause i had to ride with my parents and the LOOVEEE to lecture me on everything i do wrong for hours on end. after my match with almo, i was disgusted on how i acted...it was unsportsmanlike and just plain rude of me DX this will hopefully be the last time i rage.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
3. Th0rn: ggs in pools, teach me falco at 6am sometime
4. Darc: thanks for the 4 stock
5. Zoso: too good, I wish I could play you more
5. Gmoney: team friendlies were fun
7. Bank$: good games, fun tourney set
7. Alucard: all your characters are beast, can't believe your last come back as falcon when I was 3 stocks up.
9. Pine: mario's too beast
9. Matt.Zeb: show me how to laser, oh I think I left my cell fone charger at yur place
13. KevinM: jiggs is gay. play more than once with me next time
13. Arc: almost there
13. Roman: lets play more
17. Irish Mafia: getting better everyday
17. Boxman: lol nice meeting yu, yur pretty chill dude

spife: shudda gone link, tho sticking with sheik now wud probably help yu in the long run.
solar: fun friendlies, are team was pretty good actually
relax: too goooood, yur falcon just ***** me sometimes
noodles: nice seeing you again, good to know I can hold my own against yur fox now
haileyD: spanish class?
dylan: lolpools
xoas: ZOOIICE

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yea, I was just getting No Johns up yesterday, so all my Mass Madness vids will be up today.
thanks bro :)

1st. Darc- One of my favorite intourney games. Regional, game 10, last stock. ggs darc i thought u were going to be rusty from playing melee too much, but ur still too good.
Holy ****, I want to fist fight you.

Almo

Smash Ace
i wasnt having the best day, mainly cause i had to ride with my parents and the LOOVEEE to lecture me on everything i do wrong for hours on end. after my match with almo, i was disgusted on how i acted...it was unsportsmanlike and just plain rude of me DX this will hopefully be the last time i rage.
haha it's cool. i wasn't being all frowny face at your attitude after the set, i was just more confused if i should get up and go tell zeb the results or wait and shake your hand lol.

totally understandable though man

get your driver's license! haha

we should play more, i pretty much read all your Fairs and countered, you should learn me :p

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Wut? He's saying this because I practically quit Brawl for Melee. I played Melee while having a Brawl hiatus for like 2 months.
I think what Cog meant is that if you're playing Melee, it's really hard to get rusty at Brawl. What with Melee being a more technical game. Though, I don't play Brawl. So, maybe there's stuff in it that I don't know about. But, whatever.

Disclaimer: I'm not flaming Brawl in this post. I'm just stating my opinion that there's more technical skill involved in Melee. I don't care if you agree or disagree, and I will refuse to respond to any comments about me being right or wrong.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok melee players you play the superior game, you guys are better at life than brawl players.

:)

KoolAid you won 3-2 then lost 2-3 right?

flaco

The Terminator

I think what Cog meant is that if you're playing Melee, it's really hard to get rusty at Brawl. What with Melee being a more technical game. Though, I don't play Brawl. So, maybe there's stuff in it that I don't know about. But, whatever.

Disclaimer: I'm not flaming Brawl in this post. I'm just stating my opinion that there's more technical skill involved in Melee. I don't care if you agree or disagree, and I will refuse to respond to any comments about me being right or wrong.
A **** somebody got owned **** brawl

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You're wrong.

It doesn't matter if one is more technical than the other. Brawl and Melee have key mechanics that are very different from each other i.e. shield stun, air dodging, spot dodging, etc. It's hard to move from one to another. Doesn't matter from Melee to Brawl or Brawl to Melee

Edit: and yes Anti he did, but not before losing to me in winners :D

so it's 7-5 Darc :3

Banks

Smash Hero
You're wrong.

It doesn't matter if one is more technical than the other. Brawl and Melee have key mechanics that are very different from each other i.e. shield stun, air dodging, spot dodging, etc. It's hard to move from one to another. Doesn't matter from Melee to Brawl or Brawl to Melee

Edit: and yes Anti he did, but not before losing to me in winners :D

so it's 7-5 Darc :3
i'm kind of mad you didn't include ninja turtles smash up in that

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Cog was nerdraging at the suggestion that there's such a thing as "playing Melee too much."

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
33rd.WarrenB- Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats . lipids.
You suck so bad.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
haha it's cool. i wasn't being all frowny face at your attitude after the set, i was just more confused if i should get up and go tell zeb the results or wait and shake your hand lol.

totally understandable though man

get your driver's license! haha

we should play more, i pretty much read all your Fairs and countered, you should learn me :p
i think i kinda forgot the barf matchup. but dont worry, i kinda have a thing that i can learn the matchup again just over night :O

so...WATCH YOURSELF >:3

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

Shadowball, for being awesome.

:laugh: thanks. I try to be chill.

Flaco- You got better, man. I wanted to MM you D:
Armagetton (lol spelling?): Give it time, you'll get better. I see a lot of potential in you. Practice fox.
Huan: Do more moves that hit.
Flaco is like me. poor.

Armegeddon wants to be a Falco.

I do use moves that hit. I just miss. wait what?

huan: you surprised me in how much better you've gotten, keep it up sonnnn
I'll try. I just watched the matches that Mogwai gave me and I ****ed up the spacing in the first match and started rolling (you're just so intimidating with that long hair of yours.) I'ma gonna make it closer next time. (I hope)

We need to play more. <3

Huan/Shadowball - fun pools games, dude. silly mewtwo lol! keep practicing that Marth, you'll do well. nice to meet you.
I hear that a lot about my Marth. Thank you kind sir. and Mewtwo may be silly but he won me the 2nd round and made the 3rd pretty **** close. gotta work on my anti-peach game lol...

shadowball- nice 4 stock on my mewtwo. thanks for uploading the vids.
That was you? Well, Marth is Mewtwo's hardest match-up and I know just about everything there is to know bout M2 so no worries. stick with Flacon he's a better character lololololol. leave the cat to ME. :chuckle:

Yea, I was just getting No Johns up yesterday, so all my Mass Madness vids will be up today.
Nothing with M2 please! <3

youtube link?

Shout-outs!

Roman: The first match was intense for me. you were playing full tilt right? I've been training so hard...

stupid CP on my part. :embarrass

Spife: we will play @ SMB4 even if I have to tackle you. no homo only bromo.

Flaco: you still didn't make it out of pools. oh well next time?

Armegeddon. STOP rubbing it in my face that you beat someone in pools and therefore made it further than me. I had GOOD players in my pool. so there. my M2 will squash you after my Marth tippers you.

Cog: awesome matches. I'm gonna win next time! <3

Larx: douche. not really though. the vids are up BTW. ;)

Mafia: sandbagger lol. I'll take you down one of these days.

Banks: you're awesome. that just about sums it up.

Mogwai: REST FTW! I think it was the only K.O. I got against you but it was so sexy it counts as two lol. thanks for the vids and see you at RoM2!

Omni: get playing again sonnnnn.

Zao: thanks for giving my Mewtwo something to hit. next time I'll play my Marth it's even better. :bee:

Solar: your fox is pretty ****. we'll have to play again soon too.

McDonalds: you're bathroom was a disgrace, but the hawt asian girl sitting and reading in your lobby made up for it. almost.

GameUniverse: don't go under! And the springfield crew was there before anyone else lol.

Reminder to Mafia and Larx: your MM's are up!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Biollante86

Top Bottom