• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 17 Results thread

Prawn

Smash Master
God I wanna do shoutouts before I forget but full results aren't up yet QQ

th0rn

Smash Lord
shoutouts

skler- hay dood good job getting third
myself - you're so fackin good you should learn to edgeguard then you'd get first
zoso- ur getting so much better!!!!!
roman: ur getting so much better also... our team is actually pretty good =p
Deejay- go to tourneys you douche ***
darc- thanks for resting me, show off ur 6 pack at rom you gay fuggnut
that guy who plays falco that i played early in the morning that roman says plays like me that was in my pool - nice playing you again man, your tech skill is pretty amazing
alukard- hay nice games
dazwa- subway run was fuuuuuuuuuuun ur good at brawl, young link is broken shiiiiiii
darc- sup dood i think i already shouted u out LOLOL
kevinM- like i said thanks for unDQing me i <3 u
arc- ur getting better, keep it up
boxman - .......
swift- why u so good......... ill get u next time dood
eggm- u good
zeb- i havent played u in forever
zebs g/f - LOLOLOL
larx- LOL i'll teach u falco ;)
solar- fun car ride
irish mafia- i kno who u r now from teams
guy who teams with irish mafia- u guys beat arc and aoi... dammmmmmmn good stuff
hayato- i saw u post, sup dood
gmoney- hi.. our matches are 2 close
mogwai- hi, we should play each other more
aoi- hi, thanks 4 the friendlies
banks- good job in teams
pine- i remember u
hoggle- u da man ur samus is fackin nastayy
cogsmooch- fun teams matches ;)
trees- fun fwendwies
flaco- u cookiez
scar- way 2 fail =/
spife- ur sheik was impressive

i think thats every1 ;)

Alukard

Smash Hero
1. Eggm - well i guess my fox is getting good ... i actually pressured good enough to make u mess up shine out of shield LOLOL ... gg's but i keep getting closer eggm.

2. Swift - we didn't play singles at all for once lol... good games in doubles as always lol

3. Th0rn - fun pools matches ... get at the 8 stock game or w.e we had b4 we left lol

4. Darc - why didn't i just fsmash and make u counter pick ... i swear when i missed i lost confidence and u gained it -__- lol ... GGs

5. Zoso - i love you bro lol ... i want to get madd good at ninja turtles with marth =] jkjk that game looks like ballz

5. Gmoney u suck lol ... <3

7. Bank$ - nice game and a half lmfao

7. Alucard - they can't spell my name

9. Skler - SKLER!!!!! fun matches ... best link =]... why dont u try planks MM's mayb u can win some serious dough

9. Pine - good stuff in doubles ... i was hoping to meet up with u guys again after we warmed up but.... that didn't happen -___-

9. Mogwai - ur a pikachu main ... why were u playing falco ... thats news to me ... FRAME DATAAAA

9. Matt.Zeb - 12% phantasm kills WTF?!?!! LOLOL ... u payed for that tho <3

13. KevinM - ***** ... IF THERE ISN'T ANYMORE MASS MADDNESS ... I'M GOING TO COME CRASH AT UR PLACE FOR A WEEKEND DEAD SERIOUS !!! =]

13. Arc - i think we played friendly doubles ...

13. Roman - ur awesome !!! ... and u look like an actor lmfao ... get at the teams 10 stock matches lol

13. Yeti - i dont remember ur tag -__- ... altho i think u were the black dude in my pool who played falco ... if so ... good **** ... madd technical ... need to learn spacing tho ... and when u approach ^_- ... i was trying to teach u that by gimping u so much lol

17. Irish Mafia - fun matches in doubles ... you got sooo madd when u lost dk 64 match ... it was two vs 1 fox falco vs... peach ... it was no where near in ur favor bro ... u can't get so mad lol

17. Boxman - GGs in doubles =]

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i love you bro lol ... i want to get madd good at ninja turtles with marth =] jkjk that game looks like ballz
<3 It plays, feels, and smells like balls too.

Billy, I think the Falco player you were referring to is Yedi.

Banks

Smash Hero
9. Pine - good stuff in doubles ... i was hoping to meet up with u guys again after we warmed up but.... that didn't happen -___-
i guess me and pine start out warm then cool off. next time we'll use portable heaters.

Almo

Smash Ace
Zach never got recorded, iirc

Almo MM at MM18
sure if i happen to be free that weekend and actually make it. my melee skills are sort of rusty. i play every now and then but really only play with people at brawl tournaments if it's there lol

Banks

Smash Hero
no its cuz u met ur only weakness ... ur brother ... and kind hearted skler lololol
yea that was quite the triangle of beasting, but even with ten teams it was good competition and lots of fun :bee:

good **** on second, we'll get you next time ;)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
God I wanna do shoutouts before I forget but full results aren't up yet QQ
***** ppl gotta start doin shoutouts then just editing **** in, no more of this *****ing bout shout-outs.

I'm drink btw so take that as you will

Spife

Smash Master
Th0rn: thanks for the compliments :bee: sorry I didn't find you to play some more though :(
Darc: we talked, we laughed, we cryed, but we didn't butt secks, wtf son, friendlies next tiem plz
Zoso: those rink dittos helped me remember why rink is fun (but not good haha)
Bank$: thanks for them friendlies banks, good luck with that marth, I want to play it every tournament this month to see how much more **** it gets
Alucard: Link SUCKS man, sheiks to goot, I'll get your marth some time soon I swear
Skler: I forget who we were talking to, but thanks for backing me up when I asked you how bad Link was ("he's really really bad")
Pine: :( I dont remember hanging out which probably means we didn't which means we should
Mogwai: fist pound for all sheik was totally worth it. I think we played but I really forget, maybe for 1.5 matches lul
MattDotZebra: thanks for the housing and food ideas and the wendies and the chuckee cheeses and the mad butt love
KevinM: lool mm, iirc, after I took your first stock in game two you sighed and leaned forward <3, we gotta chill and play soon
Arc: I forget to tell you thanks for all the advice you give me, I'm working on punishing after evading now
Roman: my shiek may have never beat you...iN FRIENDLIES MOFO! I'M BRINGING THE HEAT IN TOURNAMENT
Yedi: what the **** son! Gawd I'm going Link so ****ing bad on you next time ffs
Irish Mafia: gg getting out of pools, mad **** bracket
Boxman: noice friendlies, didn't you beat my sheik with link? loooolzers
noodles: ggs, wish I didn't miss that shine spike our first fox ditto, mad fun to play, get at me next time
Relax: lol I don't know why you didn't want to mm, but I didn't want to cause I stunk of failure. GG's on friendlies, still **** as allways
Shadow Ball: didn't pray :( but we reaaaaly should at smb :)
Larx: forgot to play you after getting my sammich :(
Flaco: good **** first match to bad the rest of the set wasn't that good lol
Ace: hanging out brawl day was foon, play melee though
Kyu: I don't rememreb playing, sorry we didn't play iamp (gg last time we played)
Xaoz/Zeus/Zao: we didn't play did we? lol sorreh, mad tired and stuff. GG playing melee though

I forget the rest :( Long week and another tournament overwrote my brain meats.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm a little confused. Why aren't full results up yet? It's not rocket science to copy and paste results from a couple of Tio files, or send it to someone.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
that guy who plays falco that i played early in the morning that roman says plays like me that was in my pool - nice playing you again man, your tech skill is pretty amazing
13. Yeti - i dont remember ur tag -__- ... altho i think u were the black dude in my pool who played falco ... if so ... good **** ... madd technical ... need to learn spacing tho ... and when u approach ^_- ... i was trying to teach u that by gimping u so much lol
yea, thats me; yedi

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
17. Irish Mafia - fun matches in doubles ... you got sooo madd when u lost dk 64 match ... it was two vs 1 fox falco vs... peach ... it was no where near in ur favor bro ... u can't get so mad lol
Getting mad when I lose is my way of motivating myself to improve. I'm sorry if I came off wrong, but i made a lot of stupid mistakes that match, and I really thought it was a match we should have taken.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Wut? He's saying this because I practically quit Brawl for Melee. I played Melee while having a Brawl hiatus for like 2 months.
lol Dustin, listen to these guys:

Cog was nerdraging at the suggestion that there's such a thing as "playing Melee too much."
We should have a high five party for being the only people to realize this
*high fives both of you at the same time*

ETA: I forgot to shoutout Roman's super cute IRL jump cancels when he jump-cancels upsmashes. Yes, super cute. Also I was super close to beating you first game... and I beat you game 2... so like... I almost had the set... ****

Pine

Smash Ace
banks you cant be that famous as i do not see a picture with you and me in your signature...however you are pretty famous i must say

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol Dustin, listen to these guys:

*high fives both of you at the same time*

ETA: I forgot to shoutout Roman's super cute IRL jump cancels when he jump-cancels upsmashes. Yes, super cute. Also I was super close to beating you first game... and I beat you game 2... so like... I almost had the set... ****
so you wanna MM next tourney we see eachother?

$20 bo5

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't make it guys D: I'm sure you're wallets will be missing my money. I am definitely going to RoM in November so if any of you are going you can take my money then v_v sorry for getting your hopes up, I'm sure you were all devastated.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... i forgot the shoutz to that guy that plays brawl LOL

<333 dazwa its cuz u didn't enter singles i just copied singles lol

but yea ... stop playing brawl ... it blows lol ... dam u and ur bro for beating me and g$ again in doubles too >_>

GGs in SF4 .. BTW u look like abel lolololol

Mokumo

Smash Ace
1. Darc and Dazwa ($52.80) - didnt play you guys, dazwa i dont think ive ever played you before but good job winning all the time.
2. Gmoney and Alucard ($28.80) good in set doubles, irish mafia was mad after we lost because he thought we could have won on kongo. but G$ is too good.
3. Skler and Th0rn ($14.40) we lost to you guys too good set. skler its too bad youre in NH when im not in NH
4. Spawn and Mike$ - good job!
5. Bank$ and Pine - didnt play you guys but whats up pine
5. Swift and EggM -
7. Elen and Trees - sup
7. Irish Mafia and Relax - meow
9. KevinM and HaileyM - irish mafia and i were gonna MM you two in teams but i got too caught up in singles
9. Cogsmooch and Mogwai - I was really surprised we beat you! lol good stuff
9. Arc and AOI - same with you guys, i think ive only beaten you guys 1v1 a few times
9. Larx and Boxman - sup

1. Eggm - it was fun as hell playing friendlies with you, even though i was getting my *** kicked the whole time. i was very, very impressed by your tech skill and all around good play. i got you down to one life once!
2. Swift - good set in pools. i knew it would be hard to make it out once i knew you were in my pool but the matches were fun. your falco is beast.
3. Th0rn - sup. good stuff in teams
4. Darc - sup darc. we didnt get to play this time but ill try to get some matches in next time
5. Zoso - broso i was too scared to play you
5. Gmoney - $$$
7. Bank$ - $$$
7. Alucard - good stuff in teams. i wish you went falcon when we played you but your fox was good.
9. Skler - link wtf good stuff in teams i thought we were gonna win. you and thorn were a lot better than i thought youd be lol
9. Pine - mario wtf good matches man. in friendlies and in tournament
9. Mogwai - how did i beat you in teams? good matches though we should play sometime
9. Matt.Zeb - sup matt. i dropped your gf at alewife just fine lol good matches.
13. KevinM - sup. i dont think we played but good stuff running the tournament
13. Arc - how did i beat YOU in teams? i remember when you jv 5 stocked me and then i beat you in a tournament set a year later woo
13. Roman - we only played a few games but they were really fun. you just get better and better
13. Yeti - sup yedi. our matches are always just **** back and forth
17. Irish Mafia - sup dude. we should team more often good games
17. Boxman - sup boxman

spife - good games as always. keep it up with sheik youve got it down
cogsmoosh - nice to meet you. good games brah
flaco - we gotta money match
that dude i forgot your name but you played fox and saw my youtube video - good matches

if we played and i didnt mention you sorry! awesome tournament i had a crazy weekend

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey, shadowball, the red marth was Almo, not questor
I'll fix that, it was a while ago sorry. EDIT: hey is the FD Marth you maybe? almo is right it does play fundamentally different from the Dreamland Marth. I don't know whose name to put! T_T

Could you label me as "The Irish Mafia", please?
fussy fussy. :laugh: nah jk done and done. gonna get the 2nd Scar match up today too.

that one on FD didn't look like me but the one on dreamland definitely did with all that nair spam.
Ah, wanna play @ MM 18?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I lulz'd that I got tagged in videos from a tournament I didn't even go to.

Excuse my ignorance, but when is RoM2?

Top Bottom