• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 17 Results thread

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Melee Doubles (10 Teams)

1. Darc and Dazwa ($52.80)
2. Gmoney and Alucard ($28.80)
3. Skler and Th0rn ($14.40)
4. Spawn and Mike$
5. Bank$ and Pine
5. Swift and EggM
7. Elen and Trees
7. Irish Mafia and Relax
9. KevinM and HaileyM
9. Cogsmooch and Mogwai
9. Arc and AOI
9. Larx and Boxman

Melee Singles (30 Entrants)

1. Eggm
2. Swift
3. Th0rn
4. Darc
5. Zoso
5. Gmoney
7. Bank$
7. Alucard
9. Skler
9. Pine
9. Mogwai
9. Matt.Zeb
13. KevinM
13. Arc
13. Roman
13. Yeti
17. Irish Mafia
17. Boxman
- Pools Cutoff-

Brawl Singles:
1st Darc
2nd Kool Aid
3rd Dazwa
4th IcyLight
5th OBM
5th Bizkit
7th Fatal
7th Green Ace

Brawl Doubles
1st Fatal/Kool Aid
2nd Darc/Dazwa
3rd IcyLight/PatG
4th OBM/Doom

Full singles results to come.

Great tournament sorry I didn't seem like I was in the best of moods to some people, I still had a blast seeing you all :D.

Hope the tournament was run well enough that you all had a good time!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kev sorry about the phone thing D:

Brawl Singles:
1st Darc
2nd Kool Aid
3rd Dazwa
4th IcyLight
5th OBM
5th Bizkit
7th Fatal
7th Green Ace

Brawl Doubles
1st Fatal/Kool Aid
2nd Darc/Dazwa
3rd IcyLight/PatG
4th OBM/Doom

that's all I remember from Brawl. Also Kevin, I'm gonna PM you the rest of the Melee singles bracket so you can get full results

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
copied from other thread

banana- johning first time i played since game unicon johns johns.
icylight? hot?- we got in a few good matches, i was off just beating u. and ur apperently a high tier tourney player from ur results. one good thing that came out of this.
ace- ur a sweet crew selector. i mean all melee is just genius... ahah its all in good fun
omega- ur the guy right? nice meetin ya and good matches... thats not my best btw
alpha- nice to meet u. ur very cute ^^. sorry i beat u up a bit in the ffas. hope to see ya some time and u omega .
emmy or rapidassassin?-cool brawl+ and melee matches. we seem to be even in those two and including brawl. sorry about what happened in uri and thank u for trusting me enough to tell me. i wouldnt mind goin a bit personal on u next time if u dont mindd : )
nick- 0-2s FTW!
swift- if u can land a dtilt with falco then u should be able to SHL some more.
irish mafia- sick dittos, sick matches. u think i could go in a round or 2 in melee tournies these days?
almo- nice matches, ur too good for me. i recently played mario strikers in NEU so i challenge u in that some day. MM in this and tennis, how about it.
auron- sick luigi. had some lucky breaks for u but we were even for all i care ahah. good **** in crews freakin 7 stock ftfingw.
guy i faced in losers-btw i was coldfire12. and ugh i hate metas. once i get them i can beat u down lolz.
bizkit-i got ur controller back yay. did u get it. good team matches. obviously it was me pushin my teammate down or u owning. gg to u and all others we played at that time.

any others i missed- ggs. hope to see ya again

oh and me-you need to use less than 7 characters and stop gettin grabbed by icies... then u can stop gettin 2 and out...

oh yeah i saved like over half of the final game and the entire crew battle. tho the quality might prevent it from being watchable.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So nice seeing the Melee peeps again, it's been too long.

Kevin - get up here kid it's like 20 mins from WPI.
Hailey - Awesome to meet you finally, you seemed cool.
Darc, Dazwa...Maine - nice to see you all

umm...peace!

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Landmark College: It was great getting all of that school work so I could not make this event!

Sorry guys I missed the event just ended up having too much on my plate. I will be back in Maine this weekend coming up for Columbus break so Maine players you better be free.

So Fatal

Smash Master
it was great winning dubz, I did bad in singles o well, kevin and icy are great im not ashamed of losing to them at all but glad for them to be able to take me down now so im proud for em. Funn tournament, fat hype, dm 2 good,Just watch out for me next time ima go dumb youll seee

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
That was aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome.

Shout outs to:
Mango, for not showing up, so people could actually compete. I mean, what?
Flaco, for being cool.
Shadowball, for being awesome.
Spife and Roman, for being funny, and awesome, and better than me.
Armageddon, for being new, and showing up, and trying.
Banks, for the Sheik ditto, where he only JV3 Stocked me. (Yayyyy! Way better than I expected to do!)
Darc for being ****ing Darc.
Kevin M, for running this show.
Hailey M, for our awesome pools match, which was watched by a fevered crowd of shouting onlookers. (Great matches, btw.)
Boxman for being Boxman, even if he did kick my *** in pools with Sheik, it was good practice.
Matt.Zeb, for being there, and a generally good guy.

Shout outs to everyone that traveled from out of state, cause that's just amazing, you guys.
Shout outs to Game Universe, for hosting us, yet again.

No shout outs to IrishMafia, cause he's a sandbagging bum. Sandbagger.

If your name wasn't mentioned directly, just assume I gave you a shout out. Cause, Smashers are freaking awesome.

Phew. That was great fun. :D Let's do this again, really soon. Maybe a charity tournament for Game Universe so they don't go horribly bankrupt or anything sad like that.

Anyways, this was great. See all (or most) of you at RoM2, I hope.

~Omni~

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Also Kevin, since you were wondering, our full teamname was "Cash Money Power Magic Soul Music Business Magic Supreme Team Popping Magic Real Lady Swag Magic" in both brawl and melee. Apparently even Dustin got it wrong, according to google.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts:
Larx- yeeeeee very intense 2 sets. Clutch pokefloats CP.
Flaco- You got better, man. I wanted to MM you D:
Armagetton (lol spelling?): Give it time, you'll get better. I see a lot of potential in you. Practice fox.
Huan: Do more moves that hit.
Prawn: definitely the best player ever. Just make sure that all your CGs follow through, begining to end. You can do it :D
Questah: Miss you bro. Too bad you missed me ******.
Darc: too good
G-Money Power Magic Soul Music Business Magic Supreme Team Popping Magic Real Lady Swag Magic: I really should have taken that 2nd pools match. Fun games, see you next time I guess.
Alu and G$: Me and Relax shoulda had you on DK64. Watch out for us.
BOBBAH BANKS: Good friendlys. Stay pro.
Mogwheezy: More lazers
Cogwheezy: More turnips
Matthew Dotthew Zebrowski: Fun friendlys, I will make good on my promise.
Roman: We should play more, seeing as we see each other pretty much every week. We should team for pound 4, if I get good enough by then. I think if anyone could bridge that skill gap, it would probably be me. Think about it.
Yedi: sorry about not MMing you, next time.
Relax: you now owe me a copy of melee and $5. Wicked good in teams, we gotta team again.
KevinM: lol good job james way to forget how to chaingrab fox on FD. Good set, great to chill with you.
Skler: Link is terribad on brinstar. I was so happy to win that, I forgot that link is good, and got ***** on the CP. Next time I'll get you.
Solar: Sorry about the losing money thing, I'll pay you back soon.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I guess we can do shoutouts this time

prawn-dude you gotta start spacing your uairs better, and dont get hit by my d3's turnarounds
BC+-lololol ...lol nice job getting the 9th, but your MK is to scrubby
fatal-dude stop using my combo.
poppin fresh- close games, lylat was my downfall
Icylight-lol nice job getting 4th, of course the olimar vs snake match up is 50-50(lol its 60-40)
hinkage- go to hell
copacetic-dude way to go with toon link, you out placed melito
almo- dont get hit by the mikeray combo as much
fats- you fatass, eating all the brunch
koolaid- 2 pro
mikeray4-wow, way to be a **** for the whole tournament
dazwa-typical main citizen, wearing lobsters
haggs-to bad you didnt play me, I always like 3 stocking someone
patg-you better start working for AE as a walking advertisement
watkins- nice job winning that doubs money match with me
rylix-dude, try to not recover with sideB if you dont have to

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts???

F*CCCCKKKK!!
GG, Now get those vids up or I WILL DESTROY YOU

Matt.zeb- gg on the falcon ditto, you should have probably won if you didn't kill yourself so many times.

Noodles- nice meeting you and keep up the good work.

flaco- gg on the match, remember to bring the $2 next time we meet.

pine- Thanks for actually playing me for once

Skyler-...

banks- teach me sheik

thorn- teach me the ways of falco

hoggle- happy trick 'r treating

irish mafia- you better put those vids up

dizzazwa- nice team friendlies, I'll get better for you.

dar with a C- thanks for the help but i gotta do wha i gotta do.

that one guy that i always forget about- GG

Irish mafia- VIDS NOW NOW NOW don't turn into a kais.

Roman.

Smash Champion
1. Eggm: good matches, we should play more
2. Swift: ***** the **** out of me but we should play more as well
3. Th0rn: learn how to recover ^.^ we shoulda beaten g$ and alu but w/e
4. Darc: who are you? =D
5. Zoso: good **** beating people with your fox xD
5. Gmoney: "new rule, eggm's shine will hit you on the stage" i <3 you
7. Bank$: what pools?
7. Alucard: the color of your hat was vibrant; i also must say that i love it when NY comes all the way to new england for melee tourneys, you guys rock
9. Skler: sex later?
9. Pine: join me and skler?
9. Mogwai: pikachu XDD we gotta play more
9. Matt.Zeb: idk what to say but thanks for the housing ^.^
13. KevinM: you looked like sex
13. Arc: good **** beating dave in pools; you looked like you weren't getting too nervous in tourney so keep that up!
13. Roman: stop getting MA in your bracket
13. Yeti: you complete me
17. Irish Mafia: out of pools? must've cheated
17. Boxman: MA ***** you ^.^

dazwa: chipotle! dude you gotta learn to keep your hands off of me aight? it's weird
prawn: chill beans yo
phil: you were there when i needed you (sometimes) <3
elen: i wish i could see your face more often, do something about that
bella: your presence was there, do you even have a smashboards account?
spife: i <333 you; keep it up with sheik yo, you'll start ****** mad heads soon
relax: iirc we played a few matches, good **** coming though
kyu: gay pool... you got ****ed over but atleast you ride in a nice car
omni: i didn't play you or even see you play, let's fix that next time
huan: you surprised me in how much better you've gotten, keep it up sonnnn
flaco: i expected you to place top 5, where you at?
cogsmooch: you REALLY surprised me in our matches; seriously start playing more and traveling a bit and you could get suppa good, MA needs a peach player anyway xD
hax: i missed you
jman: i missed you
scar: upload
djnintendo: no johns
larx: hey
solar: i didn't even see you but i did use your hat as a fan for a bit (dazwa said i could); we should play next time
3x: you made the night complete

i really don't think i missed anyone else, but if i did fml

Banks

Smash Hero
1. Eggm - good job winning. didn't have to play you, guess that's sort of good for me...
2. Swift - thanks for beating me again. I need to work on my marth i guess, sheik sucks vs u >_>
3. Th0rn - good job BRO and when i say BRO i'm serious
4. Darc - stop playing brawl =p no but really nice feathered hair it was kawaii
5. Zoso - i really need to stop playing sheik vs fox and figure something else out =/ gg on yoshis...lol
5. Gmoney - AW **** SON good match in teams LOL but you came back hard in losers anyway
7. Bank$ - 7th place is my middle name
7. Alucard - nice fox it's pretty **** now, close stuff in teams but you guys ***** losers like beasts
9. Skler - nice link!! get my ipod wires brah. good stuff beating me and pine in teams I GUESS
9. Pine - best team mate ever. next time we team we'll WIN TOURNEY *flex*
9. Mogwai - well i'd say i had the two most intense sets of the tournament with you, it was fun and crazy fighting for the last hit. not even my excessive powersheilding completely saved me from lasers
9. Matt.Zeb - nice seeing you, your falco looked beast
13. KevinM - good **** running the show as usual. =( @ laptop. but chill times brah
haileyM: nice job rocking the peach, some sick dsmash combos
13. Arc - lol we didn't have to play this time. i noticed you played fox alot. uh oh
13. Roman - lol @ pools, you caused me to get second seed to mogwai by ONE LOSS grrr. but you are real good now and i want to use marth or something vs fox from now on so it was a good try *lolphantombair*. u r real good vs sheik too =p
13. Yedi - good games, you got really good very fast, lol @ first firebird combo on battlefield that was sick
17. Irish Mafia - you got better too, gg's on the best tv in the venue. and good job taking out larx twice
17. Boxman - nice seeing you. good thing we didn't have to play in tourney, that would have been homo
shadowball: good to finally play you
Hoggle: thanks for driving, and good **** repping samus. you have a lot of potential
solar: nice hat, sucks that u had a hard *** pool
larx: you got mafia'd. but everyone will teach you whatever you want to know
spife: good to get our games in, your fox is actually pretty good, and your sheik is getting better
whitemage: nice seeing you again
cogsmooch: good games, your peach is pretty ****, thanks for taking a game off roman =p
iron chief: ARGHHH
dazwa: good stuff in brawl and melee teams
flaco: didn't get to play you but thanks for punching me lol
omni: good stuff playing under pressure with ppl yelling behind you lol. nice sheik ditto
spawn and mike$: according to inui logic you guys are a better team than alukard+gmoney. but really tho u guys r a **** team.
elen + trees: nice to see you guys. why no singles?
aoi: good friendlies your falcon is boss
**** tom: good to play you/see you there for TEN MINUTES
kyu puff: WOBBLE nice ic's brah

it's hard trying to remember people when there is pools and so many didn't enter, because not everyone is on the results so if i forgot anyone MY BAD

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming! I had a great time hanging out with everyone! Let's schedule one quickly for the beginning of November!

Nov 7+8 looks good for me... Does this conflict with anything? PM me Matt, Dazwa or Kevin!

Awesome time!

Prawn

Smash Master
Thanks everyone for coming! I had a great time hanging out with everyone! Let's schedule one quickly for the beginning of November!

Nov 7+8 looks good for me... Does this conflict with anything? PM me Matt, Dazwa or Kevin!

Awesome time!
Theres something happening in New England on Nov. 7th IIRC.

I'll look to see if I can find a link

Top Bottom