• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Marth's Match Ups~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwonam_guy

Smash Rookie
good summary on snake, my friend seems to main him a heck of a lot, so being marth is clinically frustrating when i have to put up with his constant dashing.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
im sure you know but i did not see this in this thread so im just pointing it out

on FALCO
fthrow fthrow fsmash
first hit of nair fthrow fsmash(and looks sexy as hell)
and unsweetspotted fair dthrow to fsmash
these are all at 0% and there are more variations but i found these the most effective if not near an edge and you have the blue bird

feardragon64

Smash Champion
im sure you know but i did not see this in this thread so im just pointing it out

on FALCO
fthrow fthrow fsmash
first hit of nair fthrow fsmash(and looks sexy as hell)
and unsweetspotted fair dthrow to fsmash
these are all at 0% and there are more variations but i found these the most effective if not near an edge and you have the blue bird
Er they wouldn't be in this thread because this isn't the falco match-up thread.
Pretty sure they're in there though. Thanks for the contribution anyways. =]

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
oh sry i feel like a newb now
i rarely ever get the time to come on the boards anymore
it makes me sad

feardragon64

Smash Champion
^I would say it depends on what you're posting...
At least make sure to read the other posts in the thread to make sure you're not just saying the same thing that was said 1000 times before >>

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
I think this could also help this thread if we posted approaches to beat certain expected things done by the characters.

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. I see Meta Knight has been changed from 65-35 to 60-40. Also, should we keep G&W at 60-40? It seems a lot of people think the match-up is even better for Marth.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Interesting. I see Meta Knight has been changed from 65-35 to 60-40. Also, should we keep G&W at 60-40? It seems a lot of people think the match-up is even better for Marth.
Personally I say its still 60-40 Marth, the bair may be easily dolphin slashed through oos, but once you get in the air he can rack damage very easily with nairs and keep you up there with uairs. It may be hard for him to get a kill move on you, but if he does, you can count a stock goodbye. Game and Watch cant really do much to Marth however, if you space correctly, which is why its in his favor a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom