• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mangos marth!!!!!!!

Animal

Smash Lord
i love the down smash mindgames, and the up b edge guards.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I feel I should be the one to step in and say , these are being over hyped, what mango did here isnt outstanding or amazing. Its actually very standard play against a fox, while he may be able to pull off all this **** way more consistantly then other marth MAINS (lol) its not teaching us anything new, yes, if you did your research you would have learned that dsmash's tipper can do that kind of ****. Now that I've crashed the mango marth party let me say this. Those matches were hella cool to watch.

Animal

Smash Lord
thats definetly lucky, did you see that one stock on FD where lucky went nuts?

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i feel like there is definately stuff to be learned. even though he does some conventional VS fox stuff, he also pulls out some unconventional marth strategies. most of which can be at least taken into consideration, for mixing up the s**t that we marth mains all too often.

he may not have the best marth, but it was **** solid, and had a playful/unique style that can be taken from.

anyways, i guess i dont have any real specifics to back my case up yet, but im going to watch it a few more times, and see if i cant learn something (seeing as he is a much better player than me).

EWC

Smash Ace
Mangos' movement is CRAZY smooth. I really like his shield tricksies. So clean.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
If you watch the videos and don't learn anything, then you are not truly watching the videos. Watch them in slow motion if that helps.

Gabriel Gray

Smash Rookie
dear god.... you see people shouldnt have complained about his puff cause now hes like: alright ill play a "legit" character did fox to **** armada and now marth?!?!?! ohhhh my...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I like it. Its only wacky if you have only seen M2K styled marths (east coast). Ken had a creative style like this back in the day, though obviously not nearly as fast. In the MW, Tink and Cosmo have very creative styles and actually Tec0 has a style thats a cross between this and m2k.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
i dont really like mango but okay.......... but ill watch his marf videos anyways ; ) holy shiz edited this just now after watching 1 vid holy shiz though i really dont like mango and think hes abit of a douche bag my respect has gone up quite abit cause of this..... but i still think he's a bad face for the smash community and m2k is much more suitable for representin.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
i dont really like mango but okay.......... but ill watch his marf videos anyways ; ) holy shiz edited this just now after watching 1 vid holy shiz though i really dont like mango and think hes abit of a douche bag my respect has gone up quite abit cause of this..... but i still think he's a bad face for the smash community and m2k is much more suitable for representin.
1. If watching him play a character that isn't his best, Idk wtf is wrong here lol
2. I'm actually hearing mango is a good/cool guy but Idk.

Laem

Smash Champion
which one of waffles vids was the one where there was some guy in the background who yelled **** YOU MANGO. i loved that vid

Top Bottom