• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k vs Dojo (vid inside)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
"Backwards Fair" is just another way of saying space your Fairs. That's it lol.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I remember the first time I saw M2k he was sitting next to King, and King was like this big dude who looked like a gangster and M2k was this little white dude who looked like the geek who gets his lunch money stolen from guys like King.

Yeah, go get laid M2k. ****, with fingers as fast as yours, some girl is gonna appreciate you.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This thread is a day old and it's already 14 pages?

GOD ****ING ****

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My emo thread was amazing.

This thread is a$$ compared to it.

M2K needs to step up his emo game if he wants to hit my level.

lmao.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
He means that DI only refers to holding/smashing a direction while being hit to change your trajectory.

Some people call the act of moving around while performing an aerial DI as well. An example would be: "Fair and DI backwards." You could also just call this a retreating Fair. I don't know if there's an agreed upon term for movement during an aerial.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
m2k what if i go over your house and u teach me how to be insane with mk. i herd u get super obsseed with games. how long can u stand facing the same person in a row? id make u switch chars after a while LOL

id be like u if i didint have so many things to do being a hs student and all. lmfao ill get u a gf if u teach me mk more. ive used him since feb and cant do 1/4 the things u do.

Martselsoep

Smash Cadet
dude life just sucks, i hate thinking about anything about my life where nothing good is done and much is stolen
Mew2king it is obvious that you have problems with your life and I'm replying to you because I think I could give some advice from my personal experience.
You say that you hate life and thinking about real life gets you depressed. This can not be solved easily and is almost never solved alone. Therefore I would advice you to talk to your parents and see a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) and talk to him/her.

I dont know what you do when you have no school/work but your posts are making it look it is nothing more than just games. I would advice you to go and do get up a social network in your town and get agroup of friends to hang out with.

there are furthermore some more things to give sunshine to your life. Like sports, doing sports gives reason (its true) to life, when I was depressed sport and games were the only things I cared about. The reason why gives meaning is, because of doing sports your brain makes a certain chemicle wich makes you happy. The more you do sports the its being created and the best way to create this is by jogging (the reason why it is said that jogging is addictive).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mew2king it is obvious that you have problems with your life and I'm replying to you because I think I could give some advice from my personal experience.
You say that you hate life and thinking about real life gets you depressed. This can not be solved easily and is almost never solved alone. Therefore I would advice you to talk to your parents and see a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) and talk to him/her.

I dont know what you do when you have no school/work but your posts are making it look it is nothing more than just games. I would advice you to go and do get up a social network in your town and get agroup of friends to hang out with.

there are furthermore some more things to give sunshine to your life. Like sports, doing sports gives reason (its true) to life, when I was depressed sport and games were the only things I cared about. The reason why gives meaning is, because of doing sports your brain makes a certain chemicle wich makes you happy. The more you do sports the its being created and the best way to create this is by jogging (the reason why it is said that jogging is addictive).
This is the Final Solution.

mmhmm.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Have you tried Naruto, Bleach, or Death Note? (For Naruto, watch the subs and skip the fillers!)
When someone is depressed, you should not tell him to watch Naruto :laugh:

M2K, One Piece is the best of the big 3 by far (OP, Naruto, Bleach). Check it out if you haven't already. Awesome that you've watched all of DB. It's too good.

Also, check out Haruhi, Death Note and Code Geass if you haven't already. If this doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.

Oh yeah. Get laid. Just flash those thousands of $$$ you be gettin from the tournies and they'll be all over you ;)

Mew2King said:
For the past week I've been doing mega man 2 speed runs for fun a lot at home on my R4 on my DS, just to see how good I could be. Aiming for perfection or the best strats possible and mastering them is something I get very addicted to in lots of games.
I love you.

Seriously, I do the exact same thing. MM2 is too good.

EmblemLord said:
My emo thread was amazing.

This thread is a$$ compared to it.

M2K needs to step up his emo game if he wants to hit my level.

lmao.
Oh man I lol'd :laugh: That topic was too good.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Great post.

M2K, listen to this guy; he's right.

Also, Martselsoep, Welcome to SWF

MysticKenji

Smash Master

One of the best first posts I've ever seen.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I think this is the first thread derail I've ever seen that turned into an intervention -_-

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

M2K, One Piece is the best of the big 3 by far (OP, Naruto, Bleach). Check it out if you haven't already. Awesome that you've watched all of DB. It's too good.

Also, check out Haruhi, Death Note and Code Geass if you haven't already. If this doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.

Oh yeah. Get laid. Just flash those thousands of $$$ you be gettin from the tournies and they'll be all over you ;)

I love you.

THAT might be the source of his depression. MM2 just kills your insides...unless you're a video game masochist.

And the Naruto comment made me lol.

One Piece >>>> Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto

I think this is the first thread derail I've ever seen that turned into an intervention -_-
I think this is the first thread derail I've ever seen that actually turned out profitable.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Wow, this video was really good.

I was wondering who was going to win cause I heard that they were both good players. I learned some things that I can work on with my meta knight from this vid. Thanks ^_^

_Phloat_

Smash Champion

I was wondering who was going to win cause I heard that they were both good players. I learned some things that I can work on with my meta knight from this vid. Thanks ^_^
Pay attention, this thread now has nothing to do with the thread >_>

Deoxys

Smash Lord
DI means directional influence, the way you move through the air is DI. The way you stop yourself from dying early is DI. The term DI covers a lot.
No: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Directional_influence

I think most people knew M2K would win. I mean he's so much more skilled in Smash than Dojo, you really can't compare them.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Wow. M2K's playing reminds me of melee. If meta players evolves like that then i 'm switching to meta. Seriously.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master

I love you.

Now that I think about it, telling a depressed sevant (right term?) to watch Death Note might not be the best of ideas. Yagami Light's method of coping with depression kinda scares the %$!@ out of me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There is only one more reccomendation that should go into this thread:

GET THIS STICKIED!!! NAO!!! For great justice and to make M2K not depressed/emo even though Emblem Lord's thread about that was awesome so maybe we shouldn't sticky it making M2K Emo therefore allowing us to Sticky it lol.

Point about the vid, I am starting to see what M2K was talking about Ftilt, he used that move pretty smartly in the match.

Top Bottom