• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's share our biggest flaw.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I always need to put in a lot of effort into making the first step in something. After that, it's not so bad.

My worst aspect is probably my depression/lack of social skills. I took a 493 question test for a career/college site. The results were 5 out of 45 positive social/people skills, my happiness was in the negatives, but things like intellect, empathy, and sympathy were very high. I knew I was depressed already but darn that made me feel "-_-"

Now I'm working on improving myself one step at a time.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im a pushover, really easy, but im sooo stubborn at the same time. I dont think my opinions wrong until someone 100% disproves it.

Also, im a bit too laid back, I once turned up about 20mins late for a very important exam and i couldnt have cared less about it.

The Original Oats

Smash Apprentice
Being really overconfident and careless. Hell, what can I do? its in my nature. I wonder... if I actually started taking things a bit more serious I would probably be a really dangerous person.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm far too stubborn.
I'm also pretty insensitive and self centred.

That said, most of that disappears when I'm friends with someone, well actually, not the stubborn part.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Eventhough I'm a very considerate person and all, I also happen to be very arrogant in debates.(although I play by the rules of logic and make attempts at avoiding all fallacies)

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
A combination of about the first four or five posts in this thread.

Really, it keeps me from doing a LOT. Smash seems to one of the big things, despite my constant nagging at myself to try to keep with it.

It's like this vicious circle.

I'm not good at Smash because I haven't learned anything.
I haven't learned anything because I don't play.
I don't play out of a wide number of fears, mainly based on Sirlin's Playing to Win book that everyone loves to reference.
I don't deal with those fears because I don't know how.
And so on...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no ego. Not a little one but none at all. It's as if I wasn't myself but somebody else.

:059:

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I always put myself down, even though a lot of the bad stuff I say about myself is true.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Lazy procrastinator. I hate doing work unless I'm already doing it.

I'm sort of quiet. That especially screwed me over in high school 'cause now I'm kind of separated from my senior class. I fixed this sort of but I'm still kind of shy.

I get distracted too easily. I almost never get things done because I always find something else to do.

I'm way to OCD. Everything has to be ordered. If one thing is listed as something in my iTunes that I like or put under a certain album, then all my songs have to be put under that album name. And for stuff like VGmusic I have to put the artist or game and then the name of the game if I put in an artist. Always, or I just start freaking out over it.
I also check my kitchen faucet and sinks before I go to bed every night. If I don't know that they're off then I can't get sleep.

Also I sort of have a fear of dark places. Not really afraid of monsters or anything, I'm more afraid of not knowing my surroundings. So I tend to have trouble sleeping at night.

I also laugh too much. I can laugh at anything I think of at any time.

I'm also too nice. Probably one of my biggest flaws.

Also I have trouble putting words together. I tend to jumble a sentence up when in conversation and put certain words in other places. Usually happens when I'm trying to talk too fast though.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Laziness. I put off work to the last minute at times or I'm too lazy to use my brain so I do jobs half-done.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have the tendence to argue as if I was always right when I'm just a bit confident about what I'm talking about.

Also, my emotions in general are flaws.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I talk to much. Although I'm generally nice online...on the phone...etc... I think I'm a worst person in person, I'm a lot more hyper and stuff. I don't know...I guess if I think about it I'm the same ol' mee but I don't try as hard to please people and I usually end up just ranting about nothing or trying to force conversation. I also tell myself I'm going to talk less but it never works out that way.

I have too many flaws to count. I also like to blame things on my parents...probably because of my views on life. [:

i lovee everyone ♥

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I Feel used and abused :laugh: JK

I tend to look down on just about everyone even the people i feel close to. i gotta change that

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I'm self-loathing.

I also seem to have no mechanism for dealing with stress and thus get overwhelmed and stressed really easily, and I'm horribly indecisive to the point where I'm currently seriously hurting myself by not making a very important decision

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
.....I actually had written quite a long post, and then I started reading the Topic Review.

And then I noticed that urdailywater's post is more than enough to describe me.

Lazy procrastinator. I hate doing work unless I'm already doing it.

I'm sort of quiet. That especially screwed me over in school 'cause now I'm kind of separated from my class.

I get distracted too easily. I almost never get things done because I always find something else to do.

I also laugh too much. I can laugh at anything I think of at any time.

I'm also too nice. Probably one of my biggest flaws.

Also I have trouble putting words together. I tend to jumble a sentence up when in conversation and put certain words in other places. Usually happens when I'm trying to talk too fast though.
(This has stuff edited out to be as accurate about me as possible. Also underlined extremely true statements.)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm too quiet and reserved >_>.

I need to be pretty comfortable around someone at least to act how I normally would or rather be able to just be myself.

I am getting a little better at being more open though I suppose.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm too nice...and I apologize too much.

I feel like Colette from Tales of Symphonia.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
i feel like i have this same problem actually...

=/
Better to have no opinion than a lame opinion, IMO.

Seriously though, listening to a bunch of people talk about subjects with boring, clearly undeveloped views...it definately doesn't create stimulating conversation, that's for sure.

But I dunno, the fact that I get so worked up about it is probably a legit flaw in itself.

Dark_Bomb

Smash Rookie
I trust abolutely nobody under uny circumstance whatsoever.
I can extremely violent. I love to watch violence and very often I participate in it
I swear like a drunken sailor

Top Bottom