• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legan VS ArkiveZero: You havent seen dittos like this before

sasook

Smash Champion
Holy mother of pearl O_O

Those were amazing matches. And wow, Arkive is way better than I thought (I've only seen his wifi matches or when hes sandbagging), my respect for him went up a ton.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
That Frigate Counter pick was lol.

Second match was probably the best and was ferocious to the very end.

D

Deleted member

legan we should have recorded the marth vs link match where you fcking 0-death me first stock and then send me into a dazed state which gave you the opportunity to fcking 3 STOCK ME, wtf lol

and my BEAST shield break combo, you know you loved it

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
hehe, i would've liked to see that one, althought i hate marth to **** lol.. arkive should've ate him for breakfast like he eats other links :p

sorry legan :)

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
those were awesome matches. i recently went to a tourney and there was another Link main and we had a ditto fight but he wasn't very good. basically i came out on top. but these were good.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! Amazing....even in defeat, legan makes all the greenies bask in the shadows of envy......

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
Nice matches!!! **** Arkive, that last kill in the last match you had was totally unnessisary, but 100X more epic!!! lol just amazing dittos here, I really enjoyed the first match... Legan gets thee ultimate bomb smash FTW!!! XD

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
yeah, the bomb smashes were pretty awesome. Whenever I do bomb smashes I just get punished :|

Bouse

Smash Ace
You guys should do doubles that way.

x2 Link ftw. Most people would just be confused.

Teh Future

Smash Master
legan we should have recorded the marth vs link match where you fcking 0-death me first stock and then send me into a dazed state which gave you the opportunity to fcking 3 STOCK ME, wtf lol

lol legans marth is soo wierd, Ive never seen anyone play marth like he does.

seriously legan you should get some of your marth matchs uploaded and put them on youtube just because the marth boards would be so confused.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Those were awesome, I've been playing Brawl+ recently, but I may have to go back to trying regular Brawl for a while with Link just to figure out how you guys play so fluidly.

Deva

Smash Lord
Dang, stop making Link look so fun to play. Those vids make me wanna go in a corner and / my wrists at my lack of tech skill and ATs. But then I thought of something. . .

haha, you guys play way too complicated, specially you legan :p
=P

Good stuff though, serioulsy epic. Hope to see ya at Genesis this summer.

Legan

Smash Lord

That shield break was bogus lol. Badass matches tho lol, everyone at the tourney was just dumbfounded by our dittos. Not to mention us beastin all those top tiers. Keep it up Arkive.

sasook

Smash Champion
*has a sudden urge to play get owned by Arkive and Legan irl*

I think I speak for all of us when I say, you have no idea how much I wish I was as good as you.

sasook

Smash Champion
Happy new year!

The reason this is posted here and not in the general discussion is because this is my 1000th post, and what better place to post than in the topic involving my favorite Link and my (probably) most feared Link?

If you feel my reason isn't good enough, than I apologize. Anyways, for all you EC people, happy new years, and for everyone who's still waiting, happy new year in advance.

Legan

Smash Lord
<3 Sasook, Thanks for showin the love guys. Me & Arkive knew you were all hoping to see a top lvl link ditto and we couldnt help but give the people what they wanted. Hopefully well be able to get some of our matches up against some other players at the tourney as well.

Happy new years guys, Beligerent Legan signing out

Top Bottom