• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legan VS ArkiveZero: You havent seen dittos like this before

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I feel 2009 will be a very special year.
IT IS THE YEAR LINK WILL RISE TO BOTTOM PLACE ON THE TIER LIST!!! As Captain Falcon says during his UpB: "Yes!"

As to these vids:
...............................................................Sheer, complete, total, awesomeness. I could just imagine the crowd staring in shock with open mouths drooling at the awesomeness. These vids have given me more inspiration to improve and get good.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
IT IS THE YEAR LINK WILL RISE TO BOTTOM PLACE ON THE TIER LIST!!! As Captain Falcon says during his UpB: "Yes!"

As to these vids:
...............................................................Sheer, complete, total, awesomeness. I could just imagine the crowd staring in shock with open mouths drooling at the awesomeness. These vids have given me more inspiration to improve and get good.
Yehs.

So when we get bottom, we'll be underestimated and still kick *** XD

Oh, here's my new group replacing my thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=635

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
muba i love ur sig =O

i wish there were tourneys that were near me, i would really like to have tourney experience. I never get to play offline <cries>

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
espescially that up and foward tilt. Seriously, snake mains should totally be using these

coughbiasedsakuraicough

sasook

Smash Champion
These are offline, neither of these 2 play online, except maybe once in 6 months or something. That reminds me, Legan, are you gonna buy a wii any time soon?

D

Deleted member

sasook he was just being a troll, you didnt need to respond to him

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if there are any unkown link players who are as good as you guys... or .... dare i say it... maybe even better o.o

*shudders*
that is a scary though...

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
If someone who had never played brawl before watched these two giants fight, they would think Link was top tier

Top Bottom