• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leffen is banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you post the entire PM?
I liked your intermediately-edited message; it was like poetry.

I'm not the mighty Mike Swagger, so I'm just trying to go from memory here, but for everyone who missed it, it was something like "You're only falling deeper into your grave when you throw dirt at others."

leffen

Smash Champion
im probably making a statement when I get access to a computer.

I wanna talk to some people I considered "friends" first though

leffen

Smash Champion
just 2 quotes.

one from me not taking the ban seriously and the one where mikajaggar complained about how ******** my parents are

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Eikelmann, I haven't had any interactions with Leffen personally, so take what I say with a grain of salt (and don't interpret it as expressing my opinion of leffen; I don't have one).

Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of people are really nice to some people and really mean to others, typically based on some criterion like "who deserves their respect" or "whose opinion they care about" or whatever. So yeah, just keep that in mind when saying that Leffen's always been nice to you.

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
He always seemed like kind of an ******* online but I figured it was just kind of a trollish online thing. I haven't read the evidence but it appears to be 55 pages of Leffen being an ******* to people on smashboards lol. Armada seems like one of the most trustworthy people in the community though and he has a lot of people backing him up so Leffen has serious explaining to do. I doubt there's some huge conspiracy against him, he's probably just actually that much of an *******.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
People must read the entire post along with the evidence before voicing their opinion. Anything else is unreasonable.
just 2 quotes.

one from me not taking the ban seriously and the one where mikajaggar complained about how ******** my parents are
That wasn't quite how it was expressed.
He always seemed like kind of an ******* online but I figured it was just kind of a trollish online thing. I haven't read the evidence but it appears to be 55 pages of Leffen being an ******* to people on smashboards lol. Armada seems like one of the most trustworthy people in the community though and he has a lot of people backing him up so Leffen has serious explaining to do. I doubt there's some huge conspiracy against him, he's probably just actually that much of an *******.
Well it's not like we have the irl stuff recorded. You're going to have to choose who to trust: Virtually the entire swedish smashcommunity, or leffen?

I'm done here.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
daaaaamn

the ban hammer

didnt think leffen was that bad, and even with the experiences i have online against him, he never crossed any lines for me(although was arrogant and a ****, had the right to imo, eons better than me and such). sad to hear he is ****ty enough to not be accepted in his own country

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
From what i've heard, i think this might've been necessary. Leffen, it seems like you really should make a serious statement, apologetic and thorough, and try to solve this.

Pi

Smash Hero
unknown - banned for CHOKING INUI
pb&j - banned for owing people sizable ammounts of money, un-banned upon paying them back

leffen - banned for...hurting people's feelings?

grow up

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
pb&j - banned for owing people sizable ammounts of money, un-banned upon paying them back

grow up
This lol

:phone:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

grow up

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
dammit stop ruining the topic with your dumb gifs

:phone:

Mr P

Smash Ace
If you want to be seen as a respresentative member of this community (which i think you do) then you should refrain from making such posts on what is a serious issue for the smash community as a whole, come on grow up man...

Leffen, you have been given an opportunity to make amends and i sincerely suggest and hope that you do apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom