• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leffen is banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffen

Smash Champion
I'm preparing my public statement. I'm waiting for some responses on my PMs first, and its getting pretty late so I'm gonna sleep on it.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
#FreeLeffen

*******s will be *******s, I just want to see more of Leffen's Fox, easy as that.

If he was a ****ty player with a ****ty Fox I'd easily be for banning him, btw.

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
Not supporting either side cuz of lack of information, just on a critical note:
If the spotlight is on someone I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl could easily be evidence.ziped.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is obviously a well thought-out decision and I respect it, but there isn't a need to have a thread on smashboards about it where people constantly flame a specific user. I'm not going to remove the topic because it's fair for the sweedish TO's to announce this, but if any of you want to talk to armada or leffen about it you can PM them. The negativity in this thread is through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom