• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn from SK92's Falco here.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
IAP I'll agree is a great move to spam. The Usmash... not so much. Even if you boost smash, it leaves you pretty open.

For kills, I find empty short hops or SHL into Fsmash to be really effective when I can't get off a spike.
silent laser->boost smash is great. Fsmash is more punishable than Usmash. and bair is great too.

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
True, but then it's all about implementation.

I said for kills. Usmash works well for kills, but his Fsmash is his strongest kill move. Not his best, but his strongest. The empty SH or SHL is merely to mindgame them into shield dropping into the FSmash. Besides, if you use it sparingly...

Bair is excellent. End of Story

Denzi

Smash Master
True, but then it's all about implementation.

I said for kills. Usmash works well for kills, but his Fsmash is his strongest kill move. Not his best, but his strongest. The empty SH or SHL is merely to mindgame them into shield dropping into the FSmash.
But SHL -> Boost Usmash is pretty much unavoidable if the laser hits.

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
Of course, but unavoidable isn't what I'm talking about here. It's tricking your opponent. when they see you do a SH, if they now anything about Falco, they'll assume he's gonna laser. When he doesn't, they're caught off guard.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Of course, but unavoidable isn't what I'm talking about here. It's tricking your opponent. when they see you do a SH, if they now anything about Falco, they'll assume he's gonna laser. When he doesn't, they're caught off guard.
Not really most of my opponent don't expect lasers when I SH but thats because I am the #1 Dair/Bair Spammer ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey SK, I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming to this tournament in Philly on Feb 7/8:Clash of Titans IV

Ally, Mew2King, Azen, Chudat, Atomsk, Hylian, DSF, Lee "who won Nintendo Gamestop USA tourney", Reflex, NinjaLink, and many others are going so I thought I'd give you a heads up so you can maybe make it possible.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Hey SK, I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming to this tournament in Philly on Feb 7/8:Clash of Titans IV

Ally, Mew2King, Azen, Chudat, Atomsk, Hylian, DSF, Lee "who won Nintendo Gamestop USA tourney", Reflex, NinjaLink, and many others are going so I thought I'd give you a heads up so you can maybe make it possible.
omgosh, that'll be so amazing to see you and fight these guys sk 92! make me proud honey!!!!!

SK92

Smash Journeyman

woah that sounds fun.

wangston

Smash Lord
woot, i finally have the reverse pivot boost grab down. It feels so good to have it down now, i feel so flash when i do it on D3 4 times in a row. Now i just need to get the timing down for a silent lazer to rpbg

Santi

Smash Lord
SK92 teach me how to beat Falco

with Toon Link =)

J4pu

Smash Champion
Congrats on 2nd at SCSA SK92.
lost a set of Falco dittos for the first time eh? nobody can be perfect all the time.
You're going to WCSL right? the one in San Fran 2 weeks from now, I hope to get some ditto friendlies (preferably with CG banned, but I'll take w/e I can get).

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
SK, same question as J4pu. I'd love to have you three stock me :laugh:

You too J4 ;)

Also thanks for posting more vids, I'm always hungry to see more good falco playing.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on 2nd at SCSA SK92.
lost a set of Falco dittos for the first time eh? nobody can be perfect all the time.
You're going to WCSL right? the one in San Fran 2 weeks from now, I hope to get some ditto friendlies (preferably with CG banned, but I'll take w/e I can get).
Hella ugly finals. lol

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
'Grats on teh second place SK.
**** i wanna go to WCSL but i got no ride there since my friend isn't going and my car's ****ed. :(

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I don't main Falco, but SK92, I've seen your videos, and I have to say that the first time I saw you pull off that chain-grab and turn it around with a pivot grab, that I was extremely amazed. Your Falco is just too good. I wish there were more like you. You truly are the best.

wangston

Smash Lord
so in any of the championship matches were he went falco and there was chain grabbing left and right did you manage to wall tech any of the spikes like you previously stated some one could do?

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
so in any of the championship matches were he went falco and there was chain grabbing left and right did you manage to wall tech any of the spikes like you previously stated some one could do?
no one wall teched in those matches, i think SK92 tried, but i dont know.

Top Bottom