• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killafleet Presents: The Zenith: The Prelude...june 30th. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bino

Smash Lord
There was no need to keep BAR in the name, and i had started getting called "The Bino" by Sol Ky and Phish, so i kept it and ran wit it, who else u know that puts 'The' in front of their name lol.... plus back in the old days when u put 'The' in front of ur name, it meant u were important lol i thought it was funny lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
yo KillaFox ill beast on it lol im gonna bring 10 set ups lol just for breakfast lol

Edit:

I just remembered that Ace owes me $20 since i didn't go to that Zenith back in February lol... don't worry ill make it to this one (Crosses fingers that nothing bad happens)

BAR

Smash Apprentice
im gonna try to get avalanche to attend including rubar, sol and company, and 2 potential new members,we are recruting

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo KillaFox ill beast on it lol im gonna bring 10 set ups lol just for breakfast lol

Edit:

I just remembered that Ace owes me $20 since i didn't go to that Zenith back in February lol... don't worry ill make it to this one (Crosses fingers that nothing bad happens)
u kno there's a time limit to owing someone lol. if it excedes 10 months then the owing is relinquished:p :cool:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hype man...where is my hype people...I better see like 60 heads up in this...come on....we dont do weeklies just to not have a zenith...lets do this!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
The Rock says know your roles and bring more setups!! and i think u can count the whole team plezey in this i know me and shirryuoni are going,jman and alukard maybe spam,poop and fenix(the legend)

The Bino

Smash Lord
Ace u are a funny dude, this had me dieing... lol.... don't worry Alex i got a set up, full set up, TV and VCR as well, just as long as the TV fits in the car, which means if im not bringing anyone i can bring the TV cuz everything else can fit in the trunk

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
yea ima come to this with a cube definetly going for top 10 :p (know's thats not happening) pc if u get me 1st place by intimidating all of my opponents with ur skill and then lose to me ill buy u a cheese burger and a small drink

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
u know if we are going to ban all the cheap stuff like wobbling and i heard fox pin shining is now banned, we should ban peach's d-smash and sheik's f-tilt................lol im jk i may come to this idk but i hope i do

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, I going to this. and im bringing Imperial Era with me. And if you guys need a cube and a copy of smash I'll bring mine.

Also Im bringing My girlfriend to this. (yes I have one now. Finally right?) and she plays smash. she is just as good as me.She plays as good as she looks so.........be afraid........O.O!! LOL!! So dont think cause she is a girl, she is easy. cause if so........oh man, are you guys in for a suprise. And we will enter teams as double Peach since we both main Peach.(Man people are gonna hate us for this type of fight) and in friendlies we are gonna go pichu and Zelda. So come get some of this if ya want...........just dont own us too bad please...>____>

I'll see you all there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom