• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killafleet Presents: The Zenith: The Prelude...june 30th. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I Just Created A Tier List For Smash Players. I Hope You Like It

GOD TIER
Silven

BOTTOM TIER
Everyone else

With that said...I look forward to taking all of you guyses money at Zenith. LOL!!!:laugh: I'm gonna be so rich!!!

Cia

das kwl
LOLZ!!!!

Silven = Unstoppable

The Zenith is not ready for my Jigglypuff!!

or My Fox, and Young Link :D

Nahh.. i'm bein ******** cuz i just got back from retirement.. Oh.. and

EMMY- PLEASE tell me we can team because i had to be lazy and not get a partner 2 months ago.. LoLz. Let me know. Hit me up on AIM (CxOxSxMxO)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
That's a rather good idea Sol, how bout whoever wants to Crew Battle us for our "3rd" spot, come to the New Elmsford Tournament.... look in the tournament section and you'll find it if you determined enough, Im sure enough of AvalanchE will go to that tournament to Crew Battle us
we have to come to ya if we want to play 4 third best crew lol wow how about ya play us at zenith and thats it lol unless ya scared cause if ya play kf they going to od on ya so it wont matter lol so ya should just play us and if ya win ya leave with a win cause ya making it sound like we garbage and we not we have a lot of good players so yea play us at zenith and if ya dont well i guess ya scared

PB&J

Smash Hero
we have to come to ya if we want to play 4 third best crew lol wow how about ya play us at zenith and thats it lol unless ya scared cause if ya play kf they going to od on ya so it wont matter lol so ya should just play us and if ya win ya leave with a win cause ya making it sound like we garbage and we not we have a lot of good players so yea play us at zenith and if ya dont well i guess ya scared
i do want to see u and hax beast in a crew battle...anyway i need a teamate anybody down for teaming with nana

D1

Banned via Administration
I might need a teammate as well...

...get at me w/ a PM or w/e and lets make it happen.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by (*Jman*)
Maybe if you read the post prior to this you would understand, that AvalanchE can't make it to this tournament due to unfortunate circumstances, and even if 2 or 3 came, which i highly doubt, you still can't do a Crew Battle........... listen you guys wanna crew battle us, we accepted, little did we know that we wouldn't beable to make it to this tournament, a very good majority of AE is going to New City Smash V in Elmsford, if you wanna crew battle that badly than you will find a way to get up there

Edit:

Here is the link to the tournament where a good amount of AE is gonna be at

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106128

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If a crew decides to crew battle us at Elmsford I'll bring a VCR to record it. So, don't worry about the possibility of it not being recorded.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Dude, did you not even read what we said? Apparently you guys must be just as scared if you can't make it to the Elmsford tournament, which isn't even far from NYC.

I don't even know why someone would have the reason to be afraid of doing a crew battle. Even though Killa Fleet would beat us It's stupid to not play them for that reason. Seriously, even if we had to fight M2K Chu dat PC and KDJ in a crew battle no **** we'd get wrecked but I wouldn't back down in fear or something stupid like that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Any crew that wants to crew battle, Imperial Era we'll do it. Dont matter if we get owned such. My crew may not be that strong to you guys and all but, oh well, its all in fun, So I'll take on any crew that wants a fight.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dude, did you not even read what we said? Apparently you guys must be just as scared if you can't make it to the Elmsford tournament, which isn't even far from NYC.

I don't even know why someone would have the reason to be afraid of doing a crew battle. Even though Killa Fleet would beat us It's stupid to not play them for that reason. Seriously, even if we had to fight M2K Chu dat PC and KDJ in a crew battle no **** we'd get wrecked but I wouldn't back down in fear or something stupid like that.

They can't make it to Elmsford Tournament...simple as that

thx

Smash Ace
ummm whoever reads this i need a partner for zenith i tend to do MUCH better in teams then i do in singles so if anyone doesnt have a team partner and is willing to team with me hit me up

thx >=D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant enter this tourny due to me paying bills.and the fact that I need the rest of the cash to go to N.Y next month. So JC I cant do teams, sorry. I dont have any money for it, all I can do is go to the tourny and play friendlies all day, so its best that you find another parter cause I cant do singles or doubles. I just got screwed, sorry.........

Hax

Smash Champion
i'll be coming to this, HOPEFULLY i'm not gonna play as badly as i've been playing this week.

school's out ahhh yes. :cool:

also plezey/ihnc.. what's with the bull****? ****, accusing each other of being scared just because you're unable to make it to each other's venues.. lame.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i am pro just wanted everybody to no that lmfao joke but cant wait 4 this loli am going to od on this zenth f**k that the whole pleazy is going to beast on this s **t lol cant wait

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nooooo I'm partnerless now. ;__;

Ah well if I don't enter teams I'll just enter singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom