• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killafleet Presents: The Zenith: The Prelude...june 30th. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this tournament should just b a weekly.mad people bakin out.yo well anyone goin 2 this i'll mm u a dollar per match

PB&J

Smash Hero
i expect at least 50 since the weeklies were good,but there will be alot of people don't worry..even though 20 dollars for singles is expensive..i agree jash..but nana will be there

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
luck r we going to play at zenith cuz u cant talk **** and back down cuz then we od on u lol so pleazy will play your wack *** crew anytime ok

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Saw this on gamefaqs a few days ago. Only just now thought to check here <_<.

If I can make it, I can bring my cube and copy of smash. I should be able to bring my T.V. too, but I'm not as sure about that.

Edit: Definitely not able to bring my T.V., and the chances of me making it are bad. I hate having no ride...

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Yo acemarth can you push the registration time back a little. My bro and I have been practicing and we need ya to push it to like 12p.m. maybe you know. We will try to make it for teams if not than oh well we will still show up just because you know.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
****, really pissed that I got something today of all days. And because of that, I couldn't play. =/

Small shoutouts

Bum - Too good to be taking quarters? XD nah, jk. Good match. I'm glad I finally got to play you. Vanz and the others were right. You're one tough DK ^^

Wes and PC Chris - I'M SO SORRY! i -REALLY- wanted to face ya both in a mm, but my condition couldn't let me, so I had to leave early =/

Leo - Good match man. Just practice your Ganon a bit and you'll 4 stock me in no time lol

Dave - Why is your Marth just as good as other good marth's I play? T_T It should be banned =p XD

Vanz and Teczero - good **** guys. ^^

Alex and Co. - Sorry about the inconvience. I got up in the morning and I didn't notice anything wrong. Had I've known, I would've called ahead and let ya know. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble >>

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
This was a great tourny. Props to Killafleet for hosting another good one. Too bad I could only do coubles today. I had to leave early. I really wanted to do singles. In any case, here's the shout outs.

Jay and Ace - Real close as match. Mario on Kirby was so tense. Hope me and Spirit face you guys again next tourny.

D1 and Super Ryan - Nice *** matches. Real close. Sheik and Marth is too **** tough to fight against.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Super fun timez lol.

Srsly, I had a great time seeing everyone as always and playing :D

<3's to all cause I'm too tired to write individual shout outs XD

D1

Banned via Administration
D1=Doodoo One

Which explains why I suck so much T_T.

Had mad funz tho good sh** to Chris and Wesley as usaulzies.

Propz to DJ for goin MAAAAAAAAD deep and OMFG @ X's Shiek great matches.

SuperRyan is an awesome teammate come out to NYC more often so we could experiemnt w/ more deadly combinations. >: ).

As much as I hate ICz good sh** to Vanz for doin his thang what u did on the last stock was mad smart on ur part...which is why I respect ya.

Um to all my nigz who got knocked out early T_T. Gambatte next time!!!

WarriorKnight a pleasure to always battle w/ sry my Fox ain't as beastly as PCz...I'll try harder next time : (.

Good sh** seeing Emmy, Jennush NeonXToshrio, DA, KF, I.E., some of Plezey, Demigodz w/e, I.H.N.C. (doin MAD BIG THINGS WOW propz), Salad Bowl's lone representative Bloody Falcon, and last but not least Alex Strife and Ace for helping out w/ the tourney and sh**. Killafox we shall battle one day sir! : D

Alrighty Doodoo 1 out.

P.S.-And shoutout to my ol' Bknight n*ggaz, Silven, and Mog and his buddy.

P.P.S-and Spirit and Pope, and Peanut Butta Jelly TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom