• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killafleet Presents: The Zenith: The Prelude...june 30th. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm..I not really in the shape to smash since friday. but My girlfriend cant make it and it sucks, so I have no partner. No 4eyez said he would team with me, but is not sure, so if he cant I'll team with you if you want. Im a Peach after all......

Cia

das kwl
Hmm..I not really in the shape to smash since friday. but My girlfriend cant make it and it sucks, so I have no partner. No 4eyez said he would team with me, but is not sure, so if he cant I'll team with you if you want. Im a Peach after all......
Are you talking about for zenith, or for a weekly. either way, come to the weekly this friday so we can practice.

edit-- has another partner.. LoLz

So if anyone still wants to team with me, please IM or PM me :D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
DAMMMMM BAILEY!!! I believe Bino verbally 4 stocked you. LMAO I'm just playing. I need to mind my business. LMAO!!!! This is too funny. Hope you guys can bury the hatchet somewhere along the line.

LMAO @ head can cause an eclipse!!! LMAO
+1 to Bailey HAha OMG I'm gonna die.

kthnxbai

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
aww that sucks, now i cant have a bowser ditto with her :( im sad now

BUM163

Smash Lord
i have no partner 4 this event.i'm gonna need a partner that is gonna train wit me b 4 this event comes.oni163 is my screen name on aol or message me here.i'm serious i need a teammate

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, If there are any crews that want to set up crew battles with Imperial Era at this tourny, let me know, and it will be done. just incase anyone wants to crew battle.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the newbie question but how many ppl do u need in a crew to actually play in a crew battle

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lets do it. Most of Avalanche should be there.
Ok, I'll talk this out with my crew and see if they are willing to do it. if so for sure these will be the people that will fight from my side.

Dark.Pch

Hoyo

NinjaLink

Doc (if he shows)

Vash (if he shows)

Jump man

YRB

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dark Pch...I'll team with you if you have no one else. I think we worked pretty good on teams last time :3

If I don't enter with Dark Pch then I'm not sure I'll enter doubles but I'll be entering singles, whoosh.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, I have to see whats up with 4eyez. He said he might come to my house next week to train in teams, and if not, I'll team with you no problem, I work pretty well with you in teams

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'll talk this out with my crew and see if they are willing to do it. if so for sure these will be the people that will fight from my side.

Dark.Pch

Hoyo

NinjaLink

Doc (if he shows)

Vash (if he shows)

Jump man

YRB
Idk about yrb I think he's leaving the country on that day we might need a sub oh wait u probably already know that.:p

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
thanx 4 pointing that out venom. yoshi's story is on

and also, there will be free food and drinks for everyone. (pizza and soda most likely)

and...lol, everyone start posting up on whos coming and whos bringin wat, we need setups and stuff. plz bring and post. everyone already told me they're coming.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well ill bring a cube and smash, cant bring a tv, i have almost no way of bringing a tv over there

I can't go now. It sucks so much :( :(

I'll have to make up those bowser dittos some other time when I can come to NY.
and im sad cus now i cant do the bowser ditto

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, For 4eyez cant make it it seems. So I have no partner for sure. So JC, if you still wanna team with me then thats fine with me, we just need to pratice or team game and we are good.

-M-R-

Smash Rookie
I'm coming to this smash tourney instead of Bailey's :chuckle:

I need a teammate as well. I'm good, don't worry. AIM's Nildael. (PC, I'm coming for you! Heh)

The Bino

Smash Lord
There seems to be massive problems on AE attending Zenith now, my car is sitting on a donut so i don't wanna attempt taking it down to the city til i get the new tire, and that should be in like 10 business days, so me driving is out, and sol and ky told me yesterday on myspace that they can't make it cuz they made plans for that day b4 the tourney was announced, and now supposedly X can't make it cuz of work, and i spoke to Coin Chaser and he said that if Ky don't go, he won't go cuz that was his partner and what not, and Reject already said that he wasn't gonna go...... seems that noone from AvalanchE is going to Zenith, sux tho oh well ill see yall when Brawl comes out

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
There seems to be massive problems on AE attending Zenith now, my car is sitting on a donut so i don't wanna attempt taking it down to the city til i get the new tire, and that should be in like 10 business days, so me driving is out, and sol and ky told me yesterday on myspace that they can't make it cuz they made plans for that day b4 the tourney was announced, and now supposedly X can't make it cuz of work, and i spoke to Coin Chaser and he said that if Ky don't go, he won't go cuz that was his partner and what not, and Reject already said that he wasn't gonna go...... seems that noone from AvalanchE is going to Zenith, sux tho oh well ill see yall when Brawl comes out
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
K, Well, gona be here Def. I hope to c my crew there 2, (sniff, i miss u guys :'( )
Anyways, Alex, im finally comin to Web2zone,lol, so i duno, ill check the place out
***And oh yea, just for you Al
***Down With Nyclan!!!!!!***
(Still neutral though....)lol

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Does anyone want to team with me for this?? preferably a Peach or a good low tier player. (idc really, as long as ur GOOD..LoLz) if so plz IM me. i'd hate to go to this only for singles. LoLz
If I end up going, and my brother doesn't, i can team with you. Low tiers + Peach FTW!!!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I can't wait for this.... except i was really looking forward to facing snowstorm or avalanche or w/e for third place in NY but they "can't make it" so i guess no one will ever be able to get the third place spot... oh well... c y' all there

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I can't wait for this.... except i was really looking forward to facing snowstorm or avalanche or w/e for third place in NY but they "can't make it" so i guess no one will ever be able to get the third place spot... oh well... c y' all there
lol word how are we supposed to be 3rd if the 3rd crew never shows anywhere..anyways killa i might bring a cube and smash...maybe------

phish-it

Smash Champion
lol word how are we supposed to be 3rd if the 3rd crew never shows anywhere..anyways killa i might bring a cube and smash...maybe------

Sounds like a load of crap if you ask me..... I don't know how we were assumed to be the 3rd crew in NY but whatever. Not for nothing but getting down to the city is just as difficult as getting out of the city as far as tournaments go.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Yea Team 83 + Reject and Coin are number 3.
u just like causing trouble dont u?

i really did want to go to this but forgot to take off from work....that was silly....i def will make an effort to plan ahead for the next tourney....but that is one of my weak points...

richie137

Smash Cadet
maybe I will come, with a cube, smash and my n64, with ssb and mario kart 64, just I am everyone to bring controllers, but remember it is a MAYBE i have not decided this yet.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Or how about we meet at Elmsford, which is half way between the AE tourneys and the NYC tourneys. This way nobody has to travel an extremely long distance and I have to travel 5 minutes >_>

The Bino

Smash Lord
That's a rather good idea Sol, how bout whoever wants to Crew Battle us for our "3rd" spot, come to the New Elmsford Tournament.... look in the tournament section and you'll find it if you determined enough, Im sure enough of AvalanchE will go to that tournament to Crew Battle us

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Elmsford on the 8th should have Sol, Ky, Phish-it, me, The Bino, LIBF, and Reject, which I believe is enough for a crew battle.

We should take this to the thread for the Elmsford tournament though, rather than spamming up this one with unrelated stuff.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Do you have to enter the tourney? I'm not really confident enough in my mindgames to even think about winning a tourney. So are there gonna be alot of friendlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom