• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killafleet Presents: The Zenith: The Prelude...june 30th. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
If everything goes well, I'm going to be coming to this with Dark.Pch and one or two of my crew from New Jersey. It'll be my first big tournament, so be nice ;)

I'm also open to any boozer dittos if someone wants to play them with me ^_^

*hypes tournament*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If everything goes well, I'm going to be coming to this with Dark.Pch and one or two of my crew from New Jersey. It'll be my first big tournament, so be nice ;)

I'm also open to any boozer dittos if someone wants to play them with me ^_^

*hypes tournament*
They better be nice or thy will have to deal with me. And they dont wanna mess with me...............>______>

Hey ElfenPeach, ill face you in a Boozer vs Murt Murh if ya wanna do that since i don't play a Boozer
I hope you dont mean marth, cause if so............WHAT!?! Bozzer vs Marth. that is nutz. what a cheap shot.............ggrrrrrrrrr.......And she said Boozer ditto. I think DJ would take her up on that with the quickness.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
From the sound of it, it seems like he means Marths, if so dont do it........that fight is soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong...........>___<!!!!!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm definitly coming to this. I really had to make up due to the last Zenith (I chose to go to the Comic Con instead of the toury... X_X) good news though, I met several of the great voice actors and such XD;;

Gonna be godly in this one! ^o^

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to this and I'm entering with Ness. Seriously that little guy is too cule. I should be maining him, not Marth. Who's with me for wasting their money!!??!! =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm going to this and I'm entering with Ness. Seriously that little guy is too cule. I should be maining him, not Marth. Who's with me for wasting their money!!??!! =D
*Is in for wasteing thier money*
>____>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well it is less then a month away...I wanna know who is coming besides the usual 30 lol

forward

Smash Champion
Grrrr..... NY tourneys always take money from the pot. I may attend this though I'm looking for June 30th tourneys

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
The Rock says know your roles and bring more setups!! and i think u can count the whole team plezey in this i know me and shirryuoni are going,jman and alukard maybe spam,poop and fenix(the legend)
it hurts that i was not mentioned :(

oooh, I understand clearly now!

Sure thing, I'll play you Boozer vs. Murt Murh
may i also have a bowser ditto? :confused: im ok with him but at least ill make the match entertaining :grin:

dirty1

Smash Cadet
hmmmm maybe i can get some farmingdale crew to go. not sure. we will have to see.

The Bino

Smash Lord
aight Killa Fleet, it'll be interesting.... this will probably be my last tourney i hit up til like Brawl or something, so Killa Fleet vs AvalanchE is a def for this, im bringing a set up of VCR GC Smash.... we gotta do that Crew Battle, it's been 1 year since we did the last one lol when it was back when BAR Dynasty and Team 83 was seperate lol it'll be mad funny and interesting to see it

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey you need to shut ur fat face, what crew do you belong to huh, oh wait i forgot you switch to any crew that will take you, face it Bailey your a waste of a smasher to any crew... and go ahead and look at the top 5 in AE, look at what it states ***, ACTIVE, than skill..... i hold my own against any of em so where do you stand when you face any of em, huh, you lose horribly... look at HRP that pitiful excuse of a crew you created, when we crew battled that crew what happened, huh, you had to take Tetra and Hazz to fight us and yet again you lost.... Bailey's record for taking out ppl in Crew Battles only exist in his mind now cuz it's so far in the past noone else remembers how many stocks he took off... how many did you take off Ky in the Crew Battle huh, what 2, and that's lucky that you got 2, Ky SD'd once so technically 1 life, saddening huh............ but ill stop now right here, and go ahead and run to a mod like you always do, you can't stand to hear the truth

Ace, im getting some friendlies against ya at Zenith.... we haven't played in a minute man... we gotta do some friendlies same for almost everyone in KF

The Bino

Smash Lord
Aight Bailey, i won't respond to you any more, but take this as the last thing i say to you on this subject, you get passed around from Crew to Crew, looking for a place to say i am with this Crew, they recognize me and im accepted, look at you, went from HRP -> TNR-> TA -> TNR -> AIDS -> HRP -> IHNC, somewhat in that order, looks kinda sad that you keep getting tossed outta Crews left and right, but hey that's you decision to do as you please, so just let it be, that one comment you made was right where you had to put ur nose into something that wasn't needed for.... don't even know why ur in this thread, ur not gonna go to this tourney, ur gonna go to ur tourney and cry bout how many ppl didn't go to ur's cuz Zenith took the date as well

Bailey

Smash Hero
Aight Bailey, i won't respond to you any more, but take this as the last thing i say to you on this subject, you get passed around from Crew to Crew, looking for a place to say i am with this Crew, they recognize me and im accepted, look at you, went from HRP -> TNR-> TA -> TNR -> AIDS -> HRP -> IHNC, somewhat in that order, looks kinda sad that you keep getting tossed outta Crews left and right, but hey that's you decision to do as you please, so just let it be, that one comment you made was right where you had to put ur nose into something that wasn't needed for.... don't even know why ur in this thread, ur not gonna go to this tourney, ur gonna go to ur tourney and cry bout how many ppl didn't go to ur's cuz Zenith took the date as well
Actually this is the third time you won't respond to me anymore according to you. Also I never got kicked outta a crew except for HRP becuz I was an a$$ to Storms (gotta love friends) and I am apparently still in those crews so uh yea u suck at insulting people just ya know you can cause an eclispse with ya head so I am going to agree with you I don't want another Ice Age beside you aren't worth it anyways....

Ya this tournament looks fun 1% chance I'll attend.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey ur one to talk bout big body parts, my head being big isn't something that i can do bout, and i love the size of my head, me and my sister look extremely similar to my mother (who is deceased) so u can insult me all u want with my features, but i don't care, unlike you who can cause an Ice Age all by urself since ur body weight has to be around 500lbs by now.... but like i said before i will stop responding, or at least try to since ur the one who constantly instigates it, but ill let this be and end here, i won't flame up Killa Fleets thread anymore.... maybe you should do the same and let it be

Look at this, a 22 yr old arguing with a 15 or 16 yr old, i have a Nephew the same age, and he holds his tongue and behaves better than you do.... and im the one arguing, ill be the mature one and stop, so continue if you must have the last word ill give it to you

Cia

das kwl
Does anyone want to team with me for this?? preferably a Peach or a good low tier player. (idc really, as long as ur GOOD..LoLz) if so plz IM me. i'd hate to go to this only for singles. LoLz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom