• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izaw

Smash Ace
They got flagged for bullying rofl

Also a friend asked me to take em down cause he felt that Utto already got his humiliation. =)

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
They got flagged for bullying rofl

Also a friend asked me to take em down cause he felt that Utto already got his humiliation. =)
Omg, you gotta be joking. There's no way Youtube flagged that? Are you SERIOUS?

Wow...Youtube is getting more and more tight A$$.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I clicked play and my eyes exploded at the same moment my house burned down.

Gah, so much pro-ness and great Link playing, I feel like I don't stand a popsicle's chance in hell against you, Deva and Arkive this July.

...Man, I'm starting to post on these boards less, there's never any threads that really grab my attention anymore...
D:

Maybe I'll grab some videos to post for critique.

sasook

Smash Champion
Legan will probably be at Genesis too, Wafflez.

I'm still getting used to pronouncing Legan correctly. I've been saying it wrong this entire time X_x

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
So how exactly DO you pronounce Legan? I've been pronouncing it "ley-gen." Maybe it's "Lee-gin?" "Ley-gone?" hahahaha....

I'm still dead-set on going to Genesis, even though its several months away. Is Deva going to go? I hope so. D;

Legan

Smash Lord
So how exactly DO you pronounce Legan? I've been pronouncing it "ley-gen." Maybe it's "Lee-gin?" "Ley-gone?" hahahaha....

I'm still dead-set on going to Genesis, even though its several months away. Is Deva going to go? I hope so. D;
you're the only person to get it right. I go by Ley-gen but alot of people say lee-gin.

AbS0lut3z3r0

Smash Rookie
is there any way to post the Utto matches up secretly?! =P i want to see them so badly =[

also, does anyone have any good matches vs TLs? I've been trying to look for some for days, but I can't really find any good ones.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Nah. Screw the Utto matches, i have better matches recorded, against Rebaz falcon and pro MK :p (recorded them this week).. Offline ofc ;P

They will be up in like.. 3-4 days.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Watch all the other links who moved over come back and watch guaranteed.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sweet matches Izaw. Almost as good as the vs Rebaz matches from before. ;)

(I'm staying here too...)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Once agen, excellent work I feel that every single time I watch u play u seem to teach me how i can improve. This time I've learned to move a lot more than I am doing and use the a,a, down, a, a technique. The fact that ur a European makes me want to play like u sum day all the more xD

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
*Gets to the end of the vid against MK Rebaz*

"Holy ****, this ****** still ain't died!" :eek:

This is how to use Link. You've... you've incorporated so much of all the technical data; it's amazing. Boomeranging, bomb tricks... your use of smashes is brilliant.
Your use of zair is brutal - and in the MK vid, your nonuse of it is!

I don't think I need to say anything but please keep posting! :love:

How do you practice to use all of that? I mean let's say that I could remember every technique... what did you do to get a feel for when to pull them out and how they flow together? Did you force yourself to use them in matches? Did you fool in training mode? Is it all just made up on the spot?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Nice videos! You pulled a lot of cool stuff on them.

edit- Its like watching myself play! lol
lol, I noticed your style like Izaw's, esp. with the jab cancels, and some of the same combos like the zair to grab, and a little surprise spin-attack out of nowhere.

Good matches, Izaw. You're looking like the best Link in the world. I can't wait to see how you do against U.S. players at Genesis.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
Izaw is just too godly. Nice vids. Very nice jab lock on Mk on the first stock. And Rebaz, your the best C.Falcon I have seen.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
Exelent combo video Izaw !
Your Link is very nice ^^

I thought you were going to use more effects... xD
I would like to know what you think of my combo video link ? (It is very important for me that you answer me)

Thanks !

~▲~
▲ ▲

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Jättebra!!! The first combo video was showing the potential of Link, but this one was even more, and worth the waiting.
I think that the combos weren't interrupted by the effects at all, so it's more suitable to the people who don't like your effects(it's weird that some don't appreciate it and they wan't an unedited version of it :S)

Anyway, the video was kickass, hoping to see more of your Link soon.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I LOL'd when you used Dtilt spike and the screen broke.

Great effects, made th vid much more excting to watch.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
Sweet combo video, the effects worked well too, I'm still amazed at how good you are with Link. Your match videos were pretty cool too, seriously hot stuff there.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Really good stuff Izaw. Seen a few of those clips were from your set with Rebaz that you posted a while back.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Izaw, just remember that all of Link's aerials cancel out Snake's usmash. There were a couple of times where you could've used an aerial, like dair, to finish a stock, but airdodged instead.
Just a reminder. :)

Staco

Smash Champion
Calzorz isnt best eu snake.
At least Cenel and Kly are better than him. (look at tsl4 singles + doubles results)
Pls change it or it makes europe look bad.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
He's right Izaw.
Putting up vids of the "best" Snake main in EU getting beaten by a bottom tier main is like saying EU is sucky as hell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom