• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I clicked this thread eagerly expecting vids against a Marth with your Link...........still good matches though.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Meh your Marth is solid....
...but your Link is solid-er :)
I have to agree with Marsulas, I was sooo excited coz i thought you had matches against Marth lol. btw when will you have those videos against that guy from Holland up?

Izaw

Smash Ace
I'll have those matches up soon main ;)

and yeh my marth is not so good, just decent :[ but im traaainiing woot woot

chandy

Smash Journeyman
ahhh ggs. Ur the best Link I've seen and u've probably got that a few times from other people too. BTW do u know Istudying? Ur Marth is decent too. U use those arials a lot. I dunno much about Marth rely :p. Nice videos :)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
coz I play Istudy loads coz online coz I got his MSN. And Ano he knows Rebaz so I was wondering if u knew him :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Falco :p

I also love playing C.falcon, Rebaz taught me to play him ;D
Izaw's chaingrab ftw.

That's, like, anathema on the Link Boards. :p
And CF is great fun to play, sometimes I use the dtaunt ("Show me your moves!") to mindgame opponents. And it works. XD

You're Marth isn't just decent, it's great. It's way better than my Link. :p

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Yaya ;P Ill upload some high tier matches, even though they aren't as intense and fun to watch lol :p.
I have replays of me fighting the best player of Holland wich plays Marth and MK, so those will probably be up soon...
So whatever happened with this?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Legan you don't play marth, just a character that looks a lot like him but then he does stuff that marth isn't supposed to do and everyones like lolwat?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ouch. That'll bring Utto back to reality a little if nothing else can. :p

Izaw

Smash Ace
Yea

The matches are not really about "omg me ****** as Link". It's more about "look at this a$$hole Utto, he sucks."

But yea he won the tourney, so he got all happy and shiz. But I was high that day, cause it was all happening in Amsterdam (jhonz i know). Anyway, he got all cocky and shiz like some days ago and started trashtalk me and rebaz. So this'll shut him up. :p

Anyways, happy faces! Enjoy the videos xD! <3

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
The matches are not really about "omg me ****** as Link". It's more about "look at this a$$hole Utto, he sucks."
lol, yeah he didn't use his di very well, did he? Still, there was some very **** moments you had there were you did abuse his mistakes. 1:09 - 1:20 in that meta vid must have left his confidence in ruins.

You must be one of the most underestimated Links on these boards (cause of your area of course). Can't wait to see what you do at Genesis.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Yea

But yea he won the tourney, so he got all happy and shiz. But I was high that day, cause it was all happening in Amsterdam (jhonz i know). Anyway, he got all cocky and shiz like some days ago and started trashtalk me and rebaz. So this'll shut him up. :p

Anyways, happy faces! Enjoy the videos xD! <3
people who do that crap deserve to shuttup it gets annoying

Hue

Smash Cadet
Haha, I loved the jab canceled jabs in the match against Metaknight. I don't think he even tried to DI them, but it was entertaining.

Kief

Smash Ace
yeah i loved the repeated jab cancels. way to go beating an a-hole who uses two cheapies. you rock izaw.

p.s. drugs are bad mmkay

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
nice, that 2 jabs -> 2 jabs -> to 2 more jabs, is so ****ing sexy. I like how you killed MK the first time and how you killed marth the last time the best lol. So much fun to watch haha

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I'm glad Izaw has elevated Link so much. Before I saw his vids I thought I was one of the few people who'd use Link against anybody and everybody because I believe in Link.

I play a very ground-based defensive Link, like I always have since the N64 days. If I jump, it's only a short hop for an attack or dodge (or recovery of course). I don't really do much of that b-air aerial chasing or offstage guarding like Izaw does though. But watching his videos has provided me with many tactics I can use to good effect and my Link has become more aggressive. Now my Link is pretty balanced.

My dodging skills have become better out of necessity because of this. I still don't use advanced techniques other than dash attack cancel much though, since I believe it's possible to beat anybody if one has mastered the basics well enough.

Quite possibly the best Link I have ever seen. Izaw wins. For staying with Link even against daunting opponents like MK and Marth. He actually DOES win against them too.

sasook

Smash Champion
Lemonwater I'd like you to meet my friend named Deva. lol

Oh, and I love how all the pro Links play a different color.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and I love how all the pro Links play a different color.
^This
Haha wow I never really realized that
But kick arse job again Izaw lol..high or not you still OWNNNNN
btw was this the dude from Holland you were talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom