• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw matches (NEW MATCHES AGAINST A PRO DEDEDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
Ugh.

Your link is stupid good, Izaw.
It's disgusting.

keep it up....because it's true. you make link look good

Jink

Smash Apprentice
Izaw, your performance with Link was inspiring, whether what was the level of opponent it didn't mattered at all, you still pulled off all of the tricks available and that's what Link is about: Wits.

In the 1st video you made Link's throws to have a sense, the way throw the opponent to the platform and then going below them with
DAC charge was the highlight for me.

But man!, you really did the double
DSmash, in clean fight! *bows*

Deva

Smash Lord
Really good stuff Izaw. Basically Legan's post for me. I just really wish I could see some matches of you against good players. Regardless, your Link is ****, keep up the good work.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
I keep askin myself "why is there not an eye twitching smiley anywhere?!"..these videos are so awesome it's creeping me out! By the way....how come when you play with Link it seems that there is ZERO lag with anything he does!!! That's so frkn awesome!! Thanks for inspiring me! I'm soooo gonna use this videos to train myself!
I.....
amaz....
bah your so good I can't think of the words to describe your complete awesomeness!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Really good stuff Izaw. Basically Legan's post for me. I just really wish I could see some matches of you against good players. Regardless, your Link is ****, keep up the good work.
Same here. Izaw, I wish I could play you. You live all the way across the ocean. Come to the US for better players.

Deva

Smash Lord
and btw, that came out wrong. I dont mean players in Europe are bad or anything lol. It's just the players in your vids didnt look all that great. I'm sure there are better ones in Europe and I'm just hoping to see some matches of you against them in the future so I can see how you play against good players.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
and btw, that came out wrong. I dont mean players in Europe are bad or anything lol. It's just the players in your vids didnt look all that great. I'm sure there are better ones in Europe and I'm just hoping to see some matches of you against them in the future so I can see how you play against good players.
Serpit actually plays a pretty **** good lucas. He's one of the better Lucas players last I snooped around the Lucas boards.

Although I'm sure you mean more along the lines of really good players who also use really good characters (snake, Metaknight, Falco, etc.)....that would be nice to see.

Deva

Smash Lord
basically

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Using a bomb to stop Falco chaingrab... that was pure genius!

Izaw, you are my god. When I see your Link, it inspires me.

Link is the most difficult character to play because he requires you to be so technical with every single move in your arsenal. You can't afford to NOT be doing something with Link, and that's a lot of concentration and attention which most players would struggle with. And you pull that off brilliantly, as always.

Keep it up, I believe Link has tons of potential and you need to keep proving that it is so.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i ;ike the montage vid nice dude crap,dolo,izlaw,wrath,tapion good players

Legan

Smash Lord
Not impressed. I could say with confidence that I'm 100% better.
No, you only think you're better when in reailty you suck. I could and will say with 100% confidence you fail. Ive never heard of you and you've contributed diddly **** to the Link community or his metagame. :) GTFO

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Not impressed. I could say with confidence that I'm 100% better.
You Suck. even i can beat you and link is my 2 main i could 3 stock you. izaw is a beast puls i never even heard of you so dont start saying *Not impressed. I could say with confidence that I'm 100% better* your link suck:laugh:

Legan

Smash Lord
You Suck. even i can beat you and link is my 2 main i could 3 stock you. izaw is a beast puls i never even heard of you so dont start saying *Not impressed. I could say with confidence that I'm 100% better* your link suck:laugh:
Is there an echo in here?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wow, seriously all of you are sad. You have never heard of me, So what? What does that say? Nothing, just as I thought. You guys have absolutely no dignity at all. Suck up to Izaw all you want.

Izaw I challenge you to a best of 3 game. If you refuse, it only goes to show that your completely scared.

Dieci

Smash Rookie
Wow, seriously all of you are sad. You have never heard of me, So what? What does that say? Nothing, just as I thought. You guys have absolutely no dignity at all. Suck up to Izaw all you want.

Izaw I challenge you to a best of 3 game. If you refuse, it only goes to show that your completely scared.
Nobody's sucking up to Izaw - though there is plenty of respect there. We're just pointing out how &*)king ******** you look.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790

WIFI Matches doesn't mean anything

Izaw is from sweden(in Europe, you probably know cause we won the olympic gold medal in hockey) so there could be some problems... Or? you know what? I think you knew that and thats why you challenged Izaw and not Deva. What about you giving us your address so we all can come and kick your ***
in smash, of course

Changed the colour of your text to something that fits you more.

@Izaw: Jag är redo för att få stryk nu.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I don't know what's with people like you.

1st off, I did not know that because I'm not into Olympics.

2nd, I've already asked Deva for a challenge, long ago, but that still doesn't mean that I'm changing my mind about fighting Izaw, unless if what you say is true.

Got it? Good. Bye.

Bouse

Smash Ace
@Izaw: Jag är redo för att få stryk nu.
**** you Lootic! Babelfish doesn't have Swedish!

To Ray_Kalm: Just enter in some tournaments, prove you're good, maybe post some vids. Otherwise you're just spouting nonsensical insults to a guy who's probably one of the nicer people I've met on SWF.
Not to mention have some respect for the guy even if you think you're a better player than him. Izaw is responsible for help organizing the Link community and helping advance the general metagame. It's not so much that you may want to see how you'd match up to the guy, it's more that you should have gone about it more politely.
I mean seriously? Play me or you're scared?

Why didn't you just triple dog dare him?

Legan

Smash Lord

I dont have to suck up to Izaw, Im just pointing out the fact that you're a scrub. I actually do remember you from an early thread where you said you frequently played against a PRO metaknight. It then turned out that the metaknight was almost as terrible as you. Im just gunna assume that your one of the many that jagged off to the art of Link video, learned a few At's and now you think you're good. NO, it doesnt work like that, and until you realize that until you start attending good tournaments or at least playing against people who frequently attend tournaments, your link is nothing.

PS. Yea, im coming off a little harsher than normal but you need to recognize that while Izaw doesnt have the Best Link, hes still one of the few original link players. Show some respect

Linkforce

Smash Apprentice
Wonder when Aurashade's gonna reply to this guy :p...

Till then we shouldn't feed this wannabe-troll.

@topic: Awesome-Link is awesome. Great matches Izaw.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Bouse, your right I should have asked a bit more politely my mistake.

I'll post a Video in a week of myself fighting against, another pro obviously.

I actually want Aurashade to reply.

4Serial

Smash Lord
It matters if we haven't heard of you because you've probably never placed well at tournaments so you're more than likely not nearly as good as you say or think you are. Oh **** you're in Canada? Where? I'm on east coast. Wifi doesn't matter much but I'd love to see you prove your claim.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I know saying I placed well in tournaments won't do anything, but I placed well in tournaments.

Fine, I'll prove my "claim". I'll add you just now.

Deva

Smash Lord
umm, lol. Ray Kalm isnt a troll, I met him a while back on allisbrawl. He's just a little misguided XD.

ok, so here's the usual.

Wifi doesnt prove anything

Vids only show tech skill

if you want respect go place well at some tournaments.

I mean, look at it like this. A lot of the opponents Izaw was playing werent that great. That prolly meant he wasnt even really trying in those matches and just did what he needed to to win. That's why they didnt look so great to you. Also remember though he does place really well at the tournaments he attends in Europe, so he has to have a pretty good Link or else how would he be placing as well as he does o_0.

And yeah, he made a lot of good vids like Art of Link that have helped the Link community. Although I have a few problems with the vids contents, like jab canceling, it's the fact that he took the time to make a tutorial that has inspired Link users across the world. That deserves respect, not fruitless challenges because these vids didnt look that great to you. Like Legan said, he might not be the best Link, but it's what he's done for the Link community. show the guy some love, k?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
大ヒットしたizaw XD闇のリンクを、あなたのベスト今まで見た中です。

と、自民党の勝利のための日本語> _ >

D

Deleted member

i missed the flamewar, god ****it >_<

I'll post a Video in a week of myself fighting against, another pro obviously..
lol...this will be good

anybody else expect roll spamming and 10% accuracy on the dair?

Izaw

Smash Ace
大ヒットしたizaw XD闇のリンクを、あなたのベスト今まで見た中です。

と、自民党の勝利のための日本語> _ >
Izaw XD success of the shadowy link to your best I've ever seen.

Japanese for the win. > _ >

LoL, thnx, whatever that means ;P..

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Izaw XD success of the shadowy link to your best I've ever seen.

Japanese for the win. > _ >

LoL, thnx, whatever that means ;P..

Translator must be messed up it said Great matches Izaw XD You're the best Link I've ever seen. Japanese for the win >_>

lol

Deva

Smash Lord
Ray Kalm, I was just trying to give you some advice earlier, but now your just making yourself seem like a nub. Please quit while you were behind. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom